X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *yawn*

Joe is awesome. I adore him.

*snuggles on couch with Joe, covering his eyes in case Cags decides to run nekki*
    Probably wise because any of us could do that!

Originally posted by llp View Post
    A so quiet on a Friday night. But it is only noon here and I need to get going. Getting a haircut in about 1 1/2 hours. Starting to look like a shaggy dog.

*waves* hello to wondering Woohoos on their fieldtrip to Oma's....have fun you guys.
    A shaggy dog?

Bless you

Cags, I think a futon sounds non-crazy.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs PTB and WooHoos and lurking people*

A so quiet on a Friday night. But it is only noon here and I need to get going. Getting a haircut in about 1 1/2 hours. Starting to look like a shaggy dog.

*waves* hello to wondering Woohoos on their fieldtrip to Oma's....have fun you guys.
      Aww! Should have kept the look and hype it so that all cool kids wood want the Shaggy Dog Style. It wood save us all so much money on hairstylists!

BTW... fudge. I bought fudge. And some English pies. And Belgian macaroons. And Austrian wurst. And Italian bread and sometthing egg shaped with ham and cheese.
      ...Now I have to taste it all. *nods*

EDIT II: Maybe I should share with those 5 guests...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey WooHoos!!!! Arrived safely at Oma's, been for a (wet) walk to the beach and looked at the sea, then came back to munch on homemade pizza

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs PTB and WooHoos and lurking people*

Aww! Should have kept the look and hype it so that all cool kids wood want the Shaggy Dog Style. It wood save us all so much money on hairstylists!

BTW... fudge. I bought fudge. And some English pies. And Belgian macaroons. And Austrian wurst. And Italian bread and sometthing egg shaped with ham and cheese.
          ...Now I have to taste it all. *nods*

EDIT II: Maybe I should share with those 5 guests...
          That's a lot of food. OM NOM NOM!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Hey WooHoos!!!! Arrived safely at Oma's, been for a (wet) walk to the beach and looked at the sea, then came back to munch on homemade pizza
          YAY!!! Glad you guys got there safely!

All this talk of food would probably make me hungry if I hadn't made a stir fry (and made too much since I'm home alone and used to making it for three!) and then strawberries, all for tea
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*flops on thread couch*

OMG, so glad I don't have a traditional job! I spent 8 hrs sitting in front of a computer with spreadsheets and a logbook working on our practice logbook and stats and blarg. My brain hurts and my eyes are dry. Now I understand why roomie is drinks so much, I probably would too if I was alone in a room with a computer all day. (srsly not meant to offend anyone! Just so not used to sitting in one place and not talking to people AND staring at a screen all day!)

But I got my car back from the shop (it had been vandalized) and I very much hope my check from the insurance co gets here before my Amex bill does, lol. *hugs mini*

Quiet day in here. Jumble keeps this place humming. No one seems to know what to say in her absence!

Tonight is laundry and turn into a pile of goo on my couch with my G&T night.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            Just heard from the Woohoo Roadtrip, they're about an hour and a half away
            Sweet! Have fun!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yeah, I'm gonna third that..

*adds Colin Firth to list of "men whose babies I want to have"*

Amen.

Know the feeling well! Another shaggy dog here. Plus my highlights have gone from caramel to nearly blonde. Not a good look on a dark brunette, lol. Next Friday for me.

Anyone want a virtual cocktail? I'm making...
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ooh, we're making that tonight! Have fun!
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Jumble, this might interest you or some other WhooHoo.

Stargate SG-1 Martin Wood Prop Assortment http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150480852042
                sigpic

Comment

I'm glad the Woohoo roadtrip went well. I hope you all have fun!

Originally posted by penjab View Post

Stargate SG-1 Martin Wood Prop Assortment http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150480852042
                  That is so cool!!

*runs around nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*wants homemade pizza* I didn't had dinner...no time for it.

*rolls around thread* I walked so much today, I kinda messed up my knee(it hurts) ouch! So that means a poolday tomorrow It's gonna be 30 C

*falls asleep*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      *flops on thread couch*

OMG, so glad I don't have a traditional job! I spent 8 hrs sitting in front of a computer with spreadsheets and a logbook working on our practice logbook and stats and blarg. My brain hurts and my eyes are dry. Now I understand why roomie is drinks so much, I probably would too if I was alone in a room with a computer all day. (srsly not meant to offend anyone! Just so not used to sitting in one place and not talking to people AND staring at a screen all day!) http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ilsolitopc.gif

But I got my car back from the shop (it had been vandalized) and I very much hope my check from the insurance co gets here before my Amex bill does, lol. *hugs mini*

Quiet day in here. Jumble keeps this place humming. No one seems to know what to say in her absence!

Tonight is laundry and turn into a pile of goo on my couch with my G&T night. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...icons/4654.gif

Sweet! Have fun!
                      Amen.

Know the feeling well! Another shaggy dog here. Plus my highlights have gone from caramel to nearly blonde. Not a good look on a dark brunette, lol. Next Friday for me.

Anyone want a virtual cocktail? I'm making...
                      You know, that almost sounds like you're missing me

When at a loss for something to say around here, I usually find this will suffice.....

Glad you got your car fixed, and *crosses fingers* for the insurance cheque turning up in time

Originally posted by penjab View Post

Oh, now that's tempting...........

Comment

I don't have a funky banner, but, I LOVE MARTIN WOOD!

There. I said it.

Now I'm off to tidy up because a friend is visiting. YAY, I won't be home alone anymore! I hate being home alone because I really start to realise how alone I am and then I get depressing thoughts
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          I don't have a funky banner, but, I LOVE MARTIN WOOD!

Oh see now you've got me started:

(Yes I'm feeling his awesomeness rather particularly after doing that D&C commentary. I think I might kick Benjabubs off Dora the Explorer Pirate Adventure and stick Lost City commentary on. )

Now I'm off to tidy up because a friend is visiting. YAY, I won't be home alone anymore! I hate being home alone because I really start to realise how alone I am and then I get depressing thoughts

*huggles* Don't feel too lonely. Even when there's no woohoos here, there's always woohoos here. er...
                          sigpic

Comment

Cags. That's a really pretty banner.

*huggles* Thank you... So I'm half-alone? Hahahaha!
                            Anyway, my friend is here now So you woohoos have a +1
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Cags. That's a really pretty banner.

*huggles* Thank you... So I'm half-alone? Hahahaha!
                              Anyway, my friend is here now So you woohoos have a +1
                              *waves to wendy's friend*

Love that awesome animation Cags!

*goes off because she is busy*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                *waves to wendy's friend*

Love that awesome animation Cags!

*goes off because she is busy*
                                Kerry says YAY!

Busy in the good way, yes?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X