• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I think I only chose easy classes! Lazy as I am
    What are you planning to major in?
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

HELP.....Does anyone know what Sarai's last name is.....I need to send her a package and like an idiot, I don't remember if I ever knew it. Please send me a message rather than post it on the board. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in and hugs random WooHoos*

Nik, WooHood for the surgery going well!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          What, we have 3 guest now....hmmmm. Well Jumble you might have just got up and taking a shower. Me, it is almost 1am and I'm going to bed. So good night to our visitors and Jumble and m_Wendy_r (what does the M and R stand for anyhow). See ya all later.
          Just call me Wendy. I tend to forget about the M and the R. I don't entirely remember when they originally were, but I see it as M for miss and R for... my last name. But for some reason, I'm sure the M originally stood for something else! Back when I was, like, 16.

And we've been having problems with our dryer (which is a combi w/ a washer) and the landlord got somebody out to it.
          Day 1 - he leaves cupboard doors hanging off and doesn't flush the toilet
          Day 2 - he breaks the washer! And now we don't have a washing machine!!!

He says he won't be back till late next week...
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Just call me Wendy. I tend to forget about the M and the R. I don't entirely remember when they originally were, but I see it as M for miss and R for... my last name. But for some reason, I'm sure the M originally stood for something else! Back when I was, like, 16.

And we've been having problems with our dryer (which is a combi w/ a washer) and the landlord got somebody out to it.
            Day 1 - he leaves cupboard doors hanging off and doesn't flush the toilet
            Day 2 - he breaks the washer! And now we don't have a washing machine!!!

He says he won't be back till late next week...
            First: Ewwwww.
            *blinks*
            ...What did he leave in the toilet?

And second:
            Well... Now at least you don't need your dryer...

EDIT: I'm here and I'm back to toilet talk.
            Anyone feel like sharing anything about toilets now that it's a topic? Feel free!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              First: Ewwwww.
              *blinks*
              ...What did he leave in the toilet?

And second:
              Well... Now at least you don't need your dryer...

Anyone feel like sharing anything about toilets now that it's a topic? Feel free!
              I was too scared!!!

Well, yes, we don't need the dryer... lookin' on the bright side... But I do need the washer, very much.

and I suppose if you're gonna discuss something...
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                I was too scared!!!

Well, yes, we don't need the dryer... lookin' on the bright side... But I do need the washer, very much.

and I suppose if you're gonna discuss something...
                Aww! *hugs*
                For the icky man as well as the washer.

And yeah. Circle of life and all...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Well you did ask...

I have one of these in my bathroom.

And yes, it really is *that* annoying. Thankfully we don't get to "hear" it that often at the moment... let's just say I'm really grateful we only have carpets in the bedrooms.

MoB, I have to ask...77 year old patient? You're a midwife right? That's, er... umm.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    MoB, I have to ask...77 year old patient? You're a midwife right? That's, er... umm.
                    LOL, yes. In the US, midwives do well-woman gynecology and family planning, as well as the childbearing year. So, yes, I have my fair share of post-menopausal ladies. This one was particularly awesome. Though I did have a 20 year old come in for an annual today who told me "I LOVE my body." How awesome is that? You know how often young women say that to me? Never.

Oooh. My 169th post.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Well you did ask...

And yes, it really is *that* annoying. Thankfully we don't get to "hear" it that often at the moment... let's just say I'm really grateful we only have carpets in the bedrooms.

Is it wrong that I just thought "oh, cute!"?
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        LOL, yes. In the US, midwives do well-woman gynecology and family planning, as well as the childbearing year. So, yes, I have my fair share of post-menopausal ladies. This one was particularly awesome. Though I did have a 20 year old come in for an annual today who told me "I LOVE my body." How awesome is that. You know how often young women say that to me? Never.
                        As a young woman, I have to say, I'm not in the cool group that says what she said to you today. But I'd like to.

I have to say, I did think midwifes just dealt with expectant mothers and such. D'oh
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

What are you planning to major in?
                          Communications...or to be exact International Communications and Media but I'm doing a minor in General studies in the USA(for one semester). I chose the subjects: World History, Accounting, Advertising and Media writing So far so good...
                          sigpic

Comment

Well you did ask...

Oh, that is so cool! Potty encouragement! *fistpump*
                            I think I shared this story, but my mom always did that manually. Whenever I was done doing what kid...

Wow! I left that site open and the sound randomly goes off!

Anyway, whenever I was done and it was time to flush, she wood point up and I would mimick that action and we'd listen to the flushing together. When the water was gone, she cheered and did a happy dance and I laughed and felt proud.

...and I still do that.

Ok, I don't really.
                            Mom messed me up though. *nods*

LOL, yes. In the US, midwives do well-woman gynecology and family planning, as well as the childbearing year. So, yes, I have my fair share of post-menopausal ladies. This one was particularly awesome. Though I did have a 20 year old come in for an annual today who told me "I LOVE my body." How awesome is that? You know how often young women say that to me? Never.

Oooh. My 169th post.
                            That's good!
                            And WooHood on the Big '69!

sigpic

Comment

*grabs guest, SMOOOCHES* Hope it was Joe. Otherwise...um...sorry, Di.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *grabs guest, SMOOOCHES* Hope it was Joe. Otherwise...um...sorry, Di.
                                D'oh! I keep forgetting to be paranoid!
                                *waves to guest and denies ever having talked about toilets and flushing*
                                ...Although I must point out that flushing is a must!

And poor Joe!
                                What if he feels used?
                                ...What if he likes it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X