• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at guest*

EDIT: *stops to ruffle Young's hair*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Yes, I chatted with her for a while and she offered for us to take a picture. After I met her, my whole Comic-Con experience became way better
      Oh, I know that feeling

It's lovely how some of these people are willing to give just that little bit extra to make their fans happy

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh, I know that feeling

It's lovely how some of these people are willing to give just that little bit extra to make their fans happy
        Yep *nods*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm off to the farm for the bbq, see you all later.

*tosses sig into thread and runz away giggling*

Comment

Comment

Afternoon all

Val, good luck for starting high school! It's nervewracking I know but you'll be fine

Nik, glad the surgery went well Here's hoping you have a speedy and (relatively) pain-free recovery!

Jann, glad to hear school's going OK so far Now you've got to the actual studying part, and not just the chasing boys part, that is

Dee, yay for you getting your AT5 ticket too!!! See you in February!!! *bounces*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Actually I own a great book called "Watching The English" which is all about the study of English ways and the author has a lot to say about weatherspeak. And queuing - which is something else we excel at. We're so good at it, we've been known to form queues of one.
              Oh I have that book too! It's awesome, even though you do spend quite a lot of the time cringing because it's so very true

Hey! It's a big kitchen. And there are...... distractions

Watching Morse, I saw the Oxford University Press and thought "Ha! I pass that on the way to Josiane's!" See? Give me landmarks and bendy roads and a really good SatNav, and I can find my way anywhere
              Funnily enough, I walk past that every day
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I felt the need to show the competition.

But not too much. Woodn't want to upset Dan more than necessary

Comment

Comment

Going now. Bye *waves*

Comment

Bye Jumble!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Y'all, I just had the coolest patient ever. And she was 77. I hope I am that awesome when I am 77!

No.......... Didn't think of that Too busy gazing into those
                        Maybe I should post less, before I go catching up with Jasmina
                        Don't you dare.

Looks like there are a bunch of other derivations of Jennifer going to AT5 too. I'm going to have to come up with a new name. Or everyone is just going to call me MoB. Hmmm...
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*cough* Sarai! Can we have him out of that blanket, pretty please?
                          Well, I know where the blanket is!!! hee hee hee hee
                          sigpic

Comment

Who'd have thought that was even a possibility But then, I never thought I'd ever catch up with you
                            I just got older and wiser and thus need less posts to explain to y'all the deepness of my conversation....or something like that

Don't forget your doggy bag
                            I went to the cafe from the mealplan and thus no doggybags there...and still have one in the fridge. I did steal two banana's though
                            Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Some classes are really easy but some classes are brutal, I'm glad you are liking them so far
                            I think I only chose easy classes! Lazy as I am

But we'll see...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Jann, glad to hear school's going OK so far Now you've got to the actual studying part, and not just the chasing boys part, that is
                            But that was the fun part...now I came to the boooooring part*le sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo Dan!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starlover
                                I think I only chose easy classes! Lazy as I am But we'll see...
                                Hey sometimes you just have to do that. But as for the accounting class....I warn you it can get harder as the semester progresses. I thought the same thing.........

Well, I am off. Now, where did I put Sarai's address.....need that before I can leave...hmmmmmm!

I'm so embarrassed...Sarai......send me an email.....I put it somewhere so I wouldn't loose it....and I can't remember where I put it........(mutters something about getting old and walks away deflated!)
                                Last edited by llp; 18 August 2010, 10:06 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X