The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bounces in and huggles Jann*

I just met the dad of my two new children (yes, I'm now totally confident that they'll be joining me in September! WooHooood!!!) and you'll never guess......

*takes deeeeep breath*

HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO MARTIN WOOD IS!!!!! He watches SG1 and Atlantis, but hasn't seen Sanctuary yet. A situation which I will correct by lending him my dvds at the earliest opportunity

I have to go out, apparently there is a package awaiting collection at the Post Office

*waves to guests*

My my, aren't we popular lately?

*waves to Penjab*

*bounces away*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh FCOL!! Do I HAVE to???

Ok, since it's you.......

*half an hour later*

Thank you! I waited patiently.

Ah see, specifically that was the one I was thinking about.

Enough?

Is it possible to have enough of wet Martin?

Hmm, don't answer that PG forum and all

Hang on, just what exactly are you planning to do with 'my' wet Martin????

Can't say (see above )

Nah, I'm just going to ruffle his hair dry with a towel and offer to talc him up...

...er... Jumble... Jumble, where did you go? Oh you're off...er... contemplating that comment... riiight. I won't disturb you then.

I just met the dad of my two new children (yes, I'm now totally confident that they'll be joining me in September! WooHooood!!!) and you'll never guess......

*takes deeeeep breath*

HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO MARTIN WOOD IS!!!!! He watches SG1 and Atlantis, but hasn't seen Sanctuary yet. A situation which I will correct by lending him my dvds at the earliest opportunity

I have to go out, apparently there is a package awaiting collection at the Post Office

*waves to guests*

Woohoo! Oh we so will have to put him right.

*wonders what the parcel is*
      sigpic

Comment

*takes deeeeep breath*

*waves to guests*

My my, aren't we popular lately?

*waves to Penjab*

*bounces away*
        Hey to you, Jumble. I hope to have a few more pictures for you in a few days.
        sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble for being generally awesome and putting a smile on my face*

Sounds like we have a new Woohoo in our midst, you'll have to get him on the thread !

*ponders on the parcel contents with Cags*

Comment

Mornin!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            *waves to MOB* I hope you get to catch some zzz later

*runs around nekkid*
            I did get some sleep, but not enough... and the way my day started out... let's just say it's a good thing they don't allow me to have sharp objects in the clinic. Once the patients started showing up, things improved. It's going to be an interesting day. Catch y'all later.

I'm going to have to start a thunking collection to stay remotely on topic, aren't I?
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Thank you! I waited patiently.

Ah see, specifically that was the one I was thinking about.
              And you couldn't have told me that and saved me from all that thunking and drooling????

Is it possible to have enough of wet Martin?
              No....

Hmm, don't answer that PG forum and all

Can't say (see above )

Nah, I'm just going to ruffle his hair dry with a towel and offer to talc him up...
              *glares*

*snatches towel from Cags*

Just you leave him wet and shiny.........

...er... Jumble... Jumble, where did you go? Oh you're off...er... contemplating that comment... riiight. I won't disturb you then.
              Some of us are far too busy for that kind of daydreaming.......

I discovered that Boots have got all their picture frames on BOGOF, so now I'm off to get all those special pics on the wall where they belong

Black and gold........

Woohoo! Oh we so will have to put him right.

*wonders what the parcel is*
              Pressie and mushy card from my son

Originally posted by penjab View Post
              Hey to you, Jumble. I hope to have a few more pictures for you in a few days.
              *bounces* Did I tell you I love you?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *squishy huggles Jumble for being generally awesome and putting a smile on my face*

Sounds like we have a new Woohoo in our midst, you'll have to get him on the thread !

*ponders on the parcel contents with Cags*
              Give me time to get the kids settled in before you go scaring their daddy off!

I mean, wood you leave your kids with me if you only knew me from this thread?

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Mornin!

I did get some sleep, but not enough... and the way my day started out... let's just say it's a good thing they don't allow me to have sharp objects in the clinic. Once the patients started showing up, things improved. It's going to be an interesting day. Catch y'all later.

I'm going to have to start a thunking collection to stay remotely on topic, aren't I?
              Not a mandatory requirement around here But yes, you should start a collection of your very own - we woodn't want you to feel left out

Comment

And you couldn't have told me that and saved me from all that thunking and drooling????

Yes. I can tell it was a real hardship.

I discovered that Boots have got all their picture frames on BOGOF, so now I'm off to get all those special pics on the wall where they belong

Black and gold........

Only the best.

Pressie and mushy card from my son

Aw bless.

Give me time to get the kids settled in before you go scaring their daddy off!

I mean, wood you leave your kids with me if you only knew me from this thread?
                Um... can I beg not to answer that.

Not a mandatory requirement around here But yes, you should start a collection of your very own - we woodn't want you to feel left out
                Oh you so should! Yes yes. I can imagine you and Bree will get on very well. I'm sure if you ask her nicely she'll have some AT thunk for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes. I can tell it was a real hardship.
                  You just don't appreciate how difficult it is to scroll past several hundred pics looking for a specific few

Only the best.
                  Of course!

Aw bless.
                  He's a great big softy! I'll quote the card and you'll see what I mean..........

"Just wanted to thank you for all the ways you're a special Mum -
                  Hope you know how much you're appreciated on your birthday and ALWAYS!!"

And it's a BIG flowery card

You have to understand that my lad is a honking 6'4" Senior Airman. Can you imagine his embarrassment if any of his buddies had seen him buy it? Brave lad! *hugs him*

Um... can I beg not to answer that.

Comment

*wanders quietly through*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *wanders quietly through*
                      *grabs LJ and gives her a HUGE HUGGLE*

Comment

*grabs LJ and gives her a HUGE HUGGLE*
                        *feelz thoroughly huggled*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *feelz thoroughly huggled*
                          Good!

Hm. We haven't seen much of Joe lately have we? Has your PB account frozen you out or something?

Comment

*wanders in*
                            *squees at Laurie's lovely pictures*
                            *and thunks the Dan one... oh my *
                            *happy dances at the AT5 news* Fingers still firmly crossed!
                            *huggles Jann and Wendy for bureaucratic nonsense*

*takes deeeeep breath*

Woohood! But yeah, I'd keep him away from this place for a while at least
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good!

Hm. We haven't seen much of Joe lately have we? Has your PB account frozen you out or something?
                              *rummages*

He's reading my latest chapter and wondering what the heck I'm thinking.

sigpic

Comment

Oh you so should! Yes yes. I can imagine you and Bree will get on very well. I'm sure if you ask her nicely she'll have some AT thunk for you.

Now THAT's a kickin banner.

Lunchtime at the crazy-factory. SO looking forward to plopping on my couch tonight after work. No rest for the wicked.

On another note, my pianist and I are talking about doing a cabaret show this fall in NYC and I was thinking... I've been so impressed by the interviews AT has done for S4K, I'm going to look into having the proceeds go to S4K. I think that would be nice.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X