X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Hi Jann! Hooray for the room and for the hot boys

*waves to Sarai and Jumble in the air*

*runs around nekkid* I don't care whose groovy wives are here...they can join in!!! Come on TSTB!!! (the spouses that be) aaaah, the beauty of anonymity....

*runs nekkid through the thread*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning Woohoos

*happy dances for Jumble and Sarai being on their way home*
      Yes OK I know it's sad for them that they're leaving, but it's awesome for us because we will have them back And then we'll see all the photos and hear all about everything! Cags and I are going to go and meet them at the airport - they're due to land in about 4 hours

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *falls in*

Hi y'all!!!!

I'm finally at the uni! Got a temp dorm room...apparently for two...and then another room next to me for two too but got it all for myself AWESOME! *cough*

Oh and it's like I'm in hot guy heaven..dad(who's still here) wants to take me back coz of it

Hope that everyone is okay in here...I would like an update since I'm too lazy to catch up :
      *waves and squishy huggles* Glad things are all good! I was just wondering yesterday how things were with you, as we hadn't heard from you in a few days. Basically the news is that Jumble and Sarai have continued to have an AMAZING time in Vangroovy, and Martin has been even more unbelievably wonderful with Jumble! We've also learnt that Martin's wife is one of our lurkers (*waves to Di* )

Oh and we're having a Welcome Home Jumble & Sarai and Thank You Martin party this weekend

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I have finally finished uploading my video of the Sanctuary panel at San Diego Comic-Con. Here are the links:
      Part 1
      Part 2
      Part 3
      Part 4

Awesome, thanks!

Right, and now, without further ado, let's get this party started!!!

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*mixes self a Woo Woo cocktail to celebrate*

What? Too early to drink?

Ok then, how about a bit of a boogie:

I HAVE to do a BTS PTB video to that song one day. It's begging me to.

Seeya later Josi!
        sigpic

Comment

Jann, of course, you'd get the uni with the hot guys!!!

Josi I love that little banner with the balloons! Fabulous

PARRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Welcome Home Jumble and Sarai!!!
          And, of course, thank you Martin Wood

*dances*

*brings cake*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Jann*
            *hopes jumble and Sarai have a good flight*
            Yessika, thanks for the panel, nice quality!
            *runs nekkid*
            *hugs PTB*

Now... Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
            *passes the ''Special broccoli'' around*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hoorah, here in tie for a party!!!

Jumble and Sarai, welcome home
              we're happy you're returning
              we've loved the stories of you trip
              to be there, we've been yearning

We hope you had fun, fair woohoos
              with Amanda and with Martin
              though hoping's really unrequired
              we know Martin did your heart in!!!

So welcome back, tell us your tales
              and show your pretty pics
              we're glad you've returned, this tale you've turned
              has given us PTB kicks!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Love it, Bekki!

I bring pretty drinks and cakes

*boogies and noms*
                sigpic

Comment

Bekki!! I love it!

sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *falls in*

Hi y'all!!!!

I'm finally at the uni! Got a temp dorm room...apparently for two...and then another room next to me for two too but got it all for myself AWESOME! *cough*

Oh and it's like I'm in hot guy heaven..dad(who's still here) wants to take me back coz of it

Hope that everyone is okay in here...I would like an update since I'm too lazy to catch up
                    *pounce huggles Jann* I have to admit, I'd probably be thinking the same thing if I was your Dad

Glad you're having fun and settling in And you're in time for the Party!

*brings daytime fireworks*

Welcome Home Jumble, Sarai & Laurie

It looks like it's gonna rain here, so if you don't mind, I'll just boogie with my clothes on
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to hear Martin was so awesome! And his wife one of the lurkers...oh gosh...does this mean we really have to start behaving now?

Yay for a party...I love parties!
                      sigpic

Comment

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

...I iz a bad Woohoo. I haven't posted in days yet I've also haven't left me lappy.

I blame deviantART. That place is deadly.

Anywoo.

*Huggles Woohoos tightly*

My hike report. (This is very late. So sorry.)
                        Spoiler:
                        We all met up at 5:15pm, drove maybe 20 mins to the bottom of the hill *Cough*Mountain*Cough* and started the hike.
                        It was about three miles of walking till we got the waterfall.
                        It was absolutely gorgeous!! It was a smaller waterfall with two little natural rock slides. Very fun.
                        We spent about an hour slinging down into the freezing water, climbing back up the rocks then going again.
                        I got soaked despite not actually wearing a swimsuit. (My little sis stole it. )

And although the hike was longer than the one at camp, it was a lot easier.

PS< never step on the big smooth rocks in the water. They may look safe, but you'll slip every time. I know I did...

And now to elaborate on my absence.
                        Spoiler:
                        Three words: Kataang, Tokka, and Maiko.

And I think it also had something to do with
                        Spoiler:
                        AVATAR: THE LEGEND OF KORRA!!!!!!!!

*Cough*

*Huggles Woohoos again*
                        *Sneaks out*
                        Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 07 August 2010, 11:07 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Huggles Woohoos*

Hey, I know you guys have real lives and all that but how come you haven't been partying in my absence?

Well Josi and me met Jumble and Sarai at the airport. I can honestly say I've not seen two more blissfully happy people who had such an Awesome time.... darnit, gotta find a BIGGER word than that.

I was slightly disappointed to find that, no, Jumble hadn't snuck Martin back in her case. She did have his shirt though but, sadly, that was too well packed to extract so I could have a sniff.... look... I mean look.
                          I've seen some evidence of the awesomeness of the time they had and I've heard first hand how beyond Awesome our PTB, their spouses and, in fact, everyone on the Sanctuary set are. Not to mention all the con attendees too. I think we can safely say our Jumble is extremely well known.

Massive super squishy huggles to all the Sanctuary team for just being.... Awesome.

Oh I really need to come up with a new word...

A = Awesome
                          B = Bodacious
                          C = Cool
                          D = Dazzling
                          E = Electrifying
                          F = Flabbergasting

... Ok, I'll have a think on this and be back later.

Party on!
                          sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in*

Hi everyone, well I'm finally home! Been awake for about 28 hours now so please forgive me if I don't post again tonight but will try to get a report and pics up tomorrow.

*squishy huggles you all*

Especially the awesome Cags and Josi for meeting us at the airport!

Comment

All the WooHoos home now?
                              *hugs everyone*

And what's his about behaving?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces in* I'm just home too from a fabulous day seeing Jumble and Sarai home (as well as Cags and Dave and Benjabubs ). They were both tired but still floating somewhere up in the air from the amazing time they had! And yes, I've run out of superlatives too. It was wonderful to see them and hear all about the trip

And you know how I said Martin was awesome for being so amazing with Jumble? Turns out I seriously understated it. He has been so far beyond awesome it's not true. If by chance he does brave this thread to see, or if his lovely wife is reading, I would really love him to know that I love him to bits for the way he's been with her and giving her a time beyond her wildest dreams. I'm sure I speak for lots of us when we say that we were fans before, but he has earned our undying love and gratitude for this. Thank you.

Also huge and enormous thanks and massive squishy huggles go to Laurie and EH-T for all you did too to give Jumble the time of her life, and also to all the Sanctuary people at the con and the set tour who all sound as if they were AMAZING too. Can't wait to meet you at AT5! (*crosses fingers tightly that we'll get tickets*)

Right, before I start crying again, I'll change the subject slightly by saying that as I took Jumble home I did get to sniffsee the shirt

*waves and huggles Sarai* Glad you're home safely! Now get some sleep

*huggles everyone* Right, party on!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X