No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurie, the only thing I can say to you is to faith in yourself and confidence in your work. Stand up straight, look 'em in the eye and give it your best shot!

*sending massive calming vibes and good luck hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      This time next week.....

WE'LL BE ON OUR WAY TO
      VANGROOVY!!!!!
      Yay!!

This time next week I'll be at camp...
      I wonder how empty the thread will be...
      Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 21 July 2010, 09:34 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Yahoo!!! You're leaving on Wednesday Jumble and Sarai? Cool! but that means I'm one day off since I'm leaving Friday morning

btw rofl moment today...mom called my brother, who's in Croatia on vacation, to ask how he was and all...and he decided that he's coming home one day early because he wants to say me goodbye...he said he missed me already....
        How is he going to do that for an entire year But it was cute though!
        Awww, that's so sweet

Actually, I'm suddenly feeling very calm I've sorted all my paperwork, made lists of what to put in which bag and lists of what else needs to be done, so I'm pretty much ready
        Excellent

Yeah, I knew I could depend on you for an honest response
        *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
        All right people, I need some help here. I am really getting nervous. I have a big writters' conference starting tomorrow and I have to present my book to two different agents - one on Friday and one on Saturday. This is very nerve racking for me. It isn't a make or break type of deal but it still is very important to me. They are going to offer me their "opinions" on my presentation and my book. And if I am (extremely) lucky they might ask me for the first few chapters to read (at their leisure). Nothing may come of this, but I will get the opinions of some professionals which is a very big deal (at least to me). Oooooh, I need to relax. I don't know what I'm going to say yet, but I don't really want to rehease it. I just want to be very familiar with my work (I know that sound strange but it makes sense to me) and I want to make a knock-out presentation. Wish me luck (I'll need it). Thanks.
        Good luck!!! Sounds nerve-wracking indeed but a fantastic opportunity

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Yay!!

This time next week I'll be at camp...
        I wonder how empty the thread will be...
        *looks around* Ah, I'm sure those of us who are left behind will find something to do
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just got a call from a lady I met yesterday to say that she wood like me to take care of her children (girl 3, boy 1) from September

I'm not bouncing too much, because I've got this far with two other families recently only to have it fall through, but I have a good feeling about this one

It'll mean I'll be working four short days a week, which will be very nice

Now I'm off out, see you later *hugs*

Comment

Yep I've got a very cute brother!

Llp Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully the pro's love it!

Jumble crossing fingers for you too! .......though I feel sorry for the kids...they'll be crazy before they realize it
            *runs*
            sigpic

Comment

Jumble, stop it with these other ships. You are cracking me up! I am definitely loving the episode recaps, though I never saw them with your point of view.

Wendy, congrats on getting past one of your fears of driving. Accident sites will always have painful memories, but you need to beat them or else they will bother you throughout your driving experience.

Took the kids to the library today for a paper airplane challenge. They had a blast as usual. I've learned the only thing that gets them out of the library is starvation. They finally wanted to leave when they were hungry for lunch. Whew!

EDIT - boy you guys post a lot, while I was typing this, a whole page went by.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Yep I've got a very cute brother!

Llp Good luck! I'm crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully the pro's love it!

Jumble crossing fingers for you too! .......though I feel sorry for the kids...they'll be crazy before they realize it
                *runs*
                Hey, I am a perfectly good role model for young children - I feel it is my solemn duty to teach them how to have the most fun possible with their clothes on....... and sometimes with them off, but in the most innocent way of course

*whistles*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Jumble, stop it with these other ships. You are cracking me up! I am definitely loving the episode recaps, though I never saw them with your point of view.
                Ah, but everyone should at least once in their life see things from the Jumble pov - it's an interesting and enlightening experience

Glad they're making you laugh

Wendy, congrats on getting past one of your fears of driving. Accident sites will always have painful memories, but you need to beat them or else they will bother you throughout your driving experience.

Took the kids to the library today for a paper airplane challenge. They had a blast as usual. I've learned the only thing that gets them out of the library is starvation. They finally wanted to leave when they were hungry for lunch. Whew!

EDIT - boy you guys post a lot, while I was typing this, a whole page went by.
                Good on them that they love the library, it's a great place to be

*looks around for Josiane*

I feel the need of some Martin spam........

Did I ever tell you how much I WANT that hat?

Comment

Glad they're making you laugh Good on them that they love the library, it's a great place to be

*looks around for Josiane*
                  You called?
                  And yeah, libraries rock. *nods*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs around nekkid*
                    (see the influence you have on innocent youngling Jumble)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      You called?
                      And yeah, libraries rock. *nods*
                      They do! Do you have story corner for the littlies? Our library does, and they have summer time plays for the kids too. Great fun

*runs around nekkid*
                      (see the influence you have on innocent youngling Jumble)
                      See how well it works? Freeeeeeedom!!! It's the Hippy/WooHoo way

Comment

See how well it works? Freeeeeeedom!!! It's the Hippy/WooHoo way
                        Next you know it I'm running nekkid on the street and shouting "eureka"

*puts on flower power dress*
                        sigpic

Comment

Next you know it I'm running nekkid on the street and shouting "eureka"

*puts on flower power dress*
                          *applauds young padawan*

You've learned really well, and just in time to corrupt spread your knowledge amongst the innocents in the USA

Comment

SARAI!!!! Check it out!!! Dan will be in Vancouver for MTM!!! Told you

Oh, and please EMPTY YOUR PM INBOX!!

Comment

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *hyperventilates*

EDIT: And now I really have to go to bed or I won't get up in the morning! Never gonna be able to sleep after an announcement like that. He's there on the first day as well, meaning we'll be leaving the hotel the day before. So he might be in the hotel on that day!!! *bites nails*

Oh and I emptied by inbox, sorry it doesn't tell me when it's full .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *hyperventilates*

HA! Now who's running round like a headless chicken?

Don't worry, we'll find him!!!! We'll get a pic with him and we'll get his auto too!!!

WooHooooooood!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X