The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    It kinda looks like he's just realised what he has landed on...you can't see his other hand...
    Kinda looks like they both have! Ouch

Comment

Although, Jack looks like he's doing a push up...

...Daniel looks like he might have just found an accident poop in his pants...
      sigpic

Comment

Although, Jack looks like he's doing a push up...

...Daniel looks like he might have just found an accident poop in his pants...
        See, I think he's afraid Jack is about to kiss him.....

Comment

Awww, nice party.

Hmph.

Torment of Tantalus is fabulous episode. Tis true.

I shall have to watch it.... again. What a shame

EDIT: Random Hmph... but it's pretty accurate. That sums up my day quite well.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles the hmph out of Wendy*

Jumble, I don't think I would look like that if Jack were about to kiss me...although, the surprise might be a little poopants worthy...

Coopie love!

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Wendy*

I know I have some Coopie art somewhere............ *digs deep into PB*

I obviously need to make some more

Comment

I love that last one, Jumbly! Makes Stargate seem so much more amazing, knowing it all started in their heads!

*huggles Coopie*

While I'm thinking about it...*huggles Jumbly*
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles the hmph out of Wendy*

Jumble, I don't think I would look like that if Jack were about to kiss me...although, the surprise might be a little poopants worthy...
                  I wood! Niiiice!

*huggles Bekki*

Comment

ROFLMAO on the ToT "recap" Jumble
                    Love the poem Bekki

Yay for the arties!

I love parties in here
                    sigpic

Comment

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sigpic

Comment

Another nice one Bekki

Does anybody know what the 'C' is for? I guess I could look it up, but in the meantime how about some guesses?

I'll go for............. CECIL!

*waves to Jann*

Comment

Robert C. Cooper Leaves Stargate Franchise
                          Will continue in a consultant role on 'Stargate: Universe'

By MICHAEL HINMAN Jun-21-2010 Source: GateWorld

He started with "Stargate SG-1" as a writer and script editor back in 1997, and more than 13 years later, he's remained one of the powerful voices behind one of the genre's most venerable franchises.

But now, executive producer Robert C. Cooper is moving on.

Cooper will leave "Stargate: Universe" next month, wrapping up an amazing career with the franchise that also included "Stargate: Atlantis" at a panel at San Diego Comic-Con next month. Considering the fact that 13 years on a single franchise is considered an eternity in show business, Cooper said there's nothing wrong, just a call to try out other things.

"I'm not leaving completely, actually -- just stepping back to more of a consulting role for the end of this season," Cooper told GateWorld after fellow executive producer Joe Mallozzi broke the news on his blog. "We've already developed most of Season 2, and I feel confident leaving the show in good hands."

Cooper's contributions to the Stargate universe are immeasurable. He led the production of "SG-1" in its later seasons after he co-created "Atlantis" with Brad Wright. He developed the Ori to serve as the bad guys in the final season of "SG-1." And he was part of the decision to take Stargate in a new direction a few years ago, that led to the development of the current Syfy series "Universe," which is currently producing its second season.

His influence will still be felt through most of the next season, which begins in the fall. He wrote "Aftermath," which airs in October, and has another episode he has both written and directed called "Malice."

Mallozzi dispelled some joke rumors over why Cooper was leaving in his blog, but did add some thoughts about someone he has worked alongside for years.

"We'll miss him but we'll see him off, buoyed by his innumerable contributions to the franchise and secure in the knowledge that whatever is next for him -- be it the opera or training for a UFC title bout -- he'll be successful," he said.

From here.
                          Last edited by Jumble; 14 July 2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Ooh, thanks Jumbly! Good to know he is leaving to try new things!

As for his middle name...let's see...

The Mysterious Middle Names of Robert Cooper

Cecil
                            Cronus
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm. I can't find it anywhere

I did notice that he was born in 1968, just a year too early to be a proper flower child

Comment

Ah, a slightly longer version of that ^^^ article from here

by Darren Sumner
                                Robert C. Cooper, one of the Stargate franchise’s most veteran writer/producers, is moving on. Cooper will leave Stargate next month, fellow SGU executive producer Joseph Mallozzi announced on his blog.

“I’m not leaving completely, actually — just stepping back to more of a consulting role for the end of this season,” Cooper told GateWorld. “However, my credit will remain Executive Producer. We’ve already developed most of Season Two and I feel very confident leaving the show in good hands.”

Cooper’s final contribution to the stalwart franchise will be a stage panel appearance at San Diego Comic-Con, promoting the second season of Stargate Universe (now in production). He also tells GateWorld that he’ll be writing one more episode for late Season Two.

That’s in addition to two other Cooper-written episodes still to watch: “Aftermath” will air in October, followed later this fall by “Malice.” The latter episode is both written and directed by Cooper.

Cooper first sat in the director’s chair for “Crusade,” the penultimate episode of Stargate SG-1’s ninth season. He went on to both write and direct the SG-1 series finale, “Unending,” plus many of Atlantis’s most memorable episodes: “Sateda,” “Doppelganger,” and “Vegas.” He also wrote and directed SGU’s celebrated first season episode “Time.”

Long before that, Cooper got his start as a writer and script editor in the first season of Stargate SG-1, in 1997. He moved his way up the ranks to earn an executive producer credit, and was made show runner for the show’s eighth, ninth, and tenth seasons. In 2004 he created Stargate Atlantis with Brad Wright and helped give shape to the Pegasus Galaxy, then shepharded the Ori storyline in the final two seasons of SG-1.

Cooper directed SGU's "Time," often cited by fans as one of the show's best stories so far.
                                In 2009 he and Wright created a new and different take on the franchise, Stargate Universe.

It’s safe to say that Stargate would look very different without Cooper’s inestimable influence as a writer, a producer, and eventually a fan-favorite director. Behind the keyboard he has penned a vast number of classic episodes in the franchise’s 13-year, 16-season history. Just a few highlights include SG-1’s “The Torment of Tantalus,” “The Fifth Race,” “Nemesis,” “Meridian,” “Full Circle,” “Heroes,” and “Threads;” Atlantis’s “Runner” and those episodes above that he also directed; and the aforementioned episodes of SGU, in addition to co-writing the SGU and Atlantis premieres.

Stay tuned to GateWorld for more exclusive comments straight from Rob Cooper on his decision to step back from the show, and just what his responsibilities will be for the remainder of Season Two’s production.

We’d like to thank Rob Cooper for his part in more than a decade of great television, and wish him Godspeed in his next endeavor!

Seconded!

Comment

Working...
                                X