X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huge hugs for Bree* I know exactly what that's like

Comment

*huggles Bree* That sucks

I just posted 39 gifs mostly from the S2 DVD extras here. Amanda, Martin and Damian are on most of them.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I just posted 39 gifs mostly from the S2 DVD extras here. Amanda, Martin and Damian are on most of them.
        Oh Jas Thank you *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh Jas Thank you *hugs*
          You're welcome

This is what happens when I get too bored.
          sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

This is what happens when I get too bored.
            I could wish you get bored often

Comment

I could wish you get bored often
              It'll probably happen again after the S3 DVDs are out (crosses fingers for more awesome extra material), at the end of the month when all the icon challenges are done.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh! I forgot to tell! Suz took two BHS exams last week and we got the results today. She passed!!!! WooHoooood!!!!

They're important British Horse Society exams for her future because she wants to run her own livery yard at some point

We ended up going to the Harvester that was such a disaster on her birthday. They must have been having an off day last time because tonight the food was really good and we thoroughly enjoyed it

Woodnight Nad *hugs*
                Congrats to Suz!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *trudges through thread...slowly*
                *gingerly holding head in hands*
                *cracks open one eye and says "migraine"*

though it feels like this MIGRAINE

It was so bad today that I actually did the unthinkable.

I went home early.
                Aww! (((Bree)))

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                Nad, I'm thinking your mojo will come back soon. I think it always does. Like writers block. Boohoo.
                Yeah. Unfortunately I have both low Mojo as well as writers block. And I think that they enhance each other...

Awesome!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Um, I know it's not Wednesday but..

Happy Canada Day

to all Canadian's here

Hello Martin Wood, Amanda Tapping, and other Canadians
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

WooHood!

...What happens on Canada Day?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      WooHood!

...What happens on Canada Day?
                      Parties, Celebrations.. Canada's Birthday, The Queen is visiting Ottawa!,
                      I go to Family Re-Union after working this morning and we get fireworks tonight.

Wikki definition:
                      Canada Day (French: Fête du Canada), formerly Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), is Canada's national day, a federal statutory holiday celebrating the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the British North America Act (today called the Constitution Act, 1867), which united two British colonies and a province of the British Empire into a single country called Canada. Canada Day observances take place throughout Canada as well as internationally.

in case your interested
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Parties, Celebrations.. Canada's Birthday, The Queen is visiting Ottawa!,
                        I go to Family Re-Union after working this morning and we get fireworks tonight.

Wikki definition:
                        Canada Day (French: Fête du Canada), formerly Dominion Day (French: Le Jour de la Confédération), is Canada's national day, a federal statutory holiday celebrating the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the British North America Act (today called the Constitution Act, 1867), which united two British colonies and a province of the British Empire into a single country called Canada. Canada Day observances take place throughout Canada as well as internationally.

in case your interested
                        Ah, right! Thanks I study social sciences, so yeah I'm interested!

I like knowing what one does on a day like that, like the parties and the fireworks etc. I mean, the US 4th of July is a given, but with days like Canada Day, or any other country's national holiday it's usually not so well known. Eventhough a lot of celebrations are quite similar .

We don't have something like Holland Day. We have Queensday, which is a nice substitute, but not the same...

sigpic

Comment

Awesome gifs!!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                          Um, I know it's not Wednesday but..

to all Canadian's here

Hello Martin Wood, Amanda Tapping, and other Canadians
                          Cool!

*runs around nekkid*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day then.

*huggles all woohoos*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Shouldn't we honour Canada by, oh I don't know...

A Party?

sigpic

Comment

We should indeed, Nad. If I were a little less exhausted I'd get up on the table and dance... nekkid.

Gah... 1980's... I used to rave away like a looney to that song... every Friday night up the club.

*does nekkid hand jive... that is the hands that are nekkid, not me*

*huggles Bree* Shoo, migraine... shoo shooo...

Happy Canada Day Canadian Woohoos!

*scurries off to find some Canadian artists to party on down to*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X