The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner was great

I did go for the Crayfish Knickerbocker Glory etc..... which was delicious Then I had Pan Fried Breast of Duck with Summer Berries and Gin Served in a Filo Pastry Tart with broccoli, sugarsnap peas, courgettes and carrots - yumyumyumyum Then finished off with Elderflower Sorbet and ice-cream *sigh*

Joanna had me tearing up, giving me lots of huggles and telling me she misses me soooooo much! She was with me for 6 years (she'll be 7 in September) and it really is hard to let go. For both of us.

Cags I'm trying desperately hard not to click on that game

Comment

Hi all.
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ok, just in case any PTB are lurking I'd just like to make it very clear that THIS is the tool being referred to.....

<snipped the tool>

Ok?

What other tool could one possibly refer to?
        Granted, the other guys have great tools, but no one shows and works it the way Martin does!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Speaking of tools, this new facebook game, Frontierville. Not only does it have wood to spare but...

TeeHee!

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hi all.
        *waves*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Laurie* How are you feeling?

Um..........

Comment

OMG how amazing is End of Nights !!! I'm weeping here...

Also I never really warmed to Tesla in Season 1 but loving him now!!

Comment

There's a lot more of Tesla in S3, so I've heard

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Speaking of tools, this new facebook game, Frontierville. Not only does it have wood to spare but...

Dinner was great

I did go for the Crayfish Knickerbocker Glory etc..... which was delicious Then I had Pan Fried Breast of Duck with Summer Berries and Gin Served in a Filo Pastry Tart with broccoli, sugarsnap peas, courgettes and carrots - yumyumyumyum Then finished off with Elderflower Sorbet and ice-cream *sigh*

Joanna had me tearing up, giving me lots of huggles and telling me she misses me soooooo much! She was with me for 6 years (she'll be 7 in September) and it really is hard to let go. For both of us.

Cags I'm trying desperately hard not to click on that game
                Yummy yummy Glad Stuart was up to his usual standard! And *hugs* for Joanna, I can imagine that really is tough for you both

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hi all.
                *waves*

*waves to Laurie* How are you feeling?

Um..........
                Nice

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                OMG how amazing is End of Nights !!! I'm weeping here...

Also I never really warmed to Tesla in Season 1 but loving him now!!
                *passes tissues* I know, absolutely amazing isn't it?
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Excellent *happy dances* - he has so many awesome lines!

Think we'll get any snippets of S3 at SE?

Glad you had a nice time at Andersons, *hugs* for Joanna though.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *passes tissues* I know, absolutely amazing isn't it?
                  Honestly incredible! I was sat with my mouth open for probably the last 15 minutes. Looking forward to the rest of the season even more now

Comment

*dreamy sigh*
                    I love him.

...Really.

Just so everyone knows. I managed to keep that a secret, I know, but yeah...

Love. *dreamy sigh*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Third time in two days that the power fell out in here. Don't they know I need electricity to survive...

*huggles Sarai* did you just see the episode? It's amazing isn't it

Love the new sig Jumble and *hugs* for the dinner...after six years you must indeed miss her!

*waves to Llp*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Excellent *happy dances* - he has so many awesome lines!

Think we'll get any snippets of S3 at SE?

Glad you had a nice time at Andersons, *hugs* for Joanna though.

Honestly incredible! I was sat with my mouth open for probably the last 15 minutes. Looking forward to the rest of the season even more now
                        I was too when I first watched it, just incredible TV. *fangurls* And I love Tesla too, he rocks
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm starting to wonder how we're going to cope with 20 eps

42 days

Comment

*squees* It's nearly a month!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            No, hadn't got round to it at all until now - loving it

Comment

*squees* It's nearly a month!!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              No, hadn't got round to it at all until now - loving it

Comment

I know! It's getting very scary

Comment

Working...
                                X