• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *sigh*

There's that Nad again, bringing the thread back down to the sex level
    I...

Fine. Be that way.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Morning, Woohoos. Would someone PLEASE tell my kids it's SUMMER VACATION!? 5:30 this morning, they woke up. 5:30!! *headdesk* Even if school was in, I'd send them back to bed at that insane hour! So now I'm awake, cuz I just can't get back to sleep. *sigh*

And it snowed in the foothills last night. I think summer will never come.

*goes back to watching the last half of SGU season*
      Aww!

Kids, it's SUMMER VACATION! Sleeep!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I...

Fine. Be that way.

Oh I'm not complaining, that wood be pointless considering who's name is on the thread

I was just pointing out who was bringing it back to the correct level

I even love the frown

*sigh*

Comment

LJ the kids just don't want to waste their vacatiion time sleeping

Comment

So... technically, Martin equals ''sex''?

sigpic

Comment

Technically, physically........... er ..... *looks at guest*

Um....... not just that of course, because you all know that I admire him for his awesome directing abilities and his....... sense of humour.

You all know that, right?

Comment

Technically, physically........... er ..... *looks at guest*

Um....... not just that of course, because you all know that I admire him for his awesome directing abilities and his....... sense of humour.

You all know that, right?

But... didn't you say that you mostly admired the eyes and the way his shorts just...
                *looks at guest*
                Oh. Yes. Directing abilities. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I've never said anything about his..... shorts!!!

Not a word

Comment

YES!

Have you never taken a close look at his tool?

*runs out again*
                    sigpic

Comment

Sex and tools? Ye gads!

I, of course, love Martin and Amanda for their warm and loving personalities.

Yes Jumble, I meant Season 2. Blame it on the drugs. I am still sick. This has just gone on for too long now.
                      *stomps foot and pouts*
                      I think it's lasting because I haven't been able to rest at all. I've been working every day but Sundays and that day is spent running errands.

I am waiting for delivery of Season 2 and it should be here today or tomorrow. If you don't hear from me for awhile you will know what happened.

Little spoiler about commentaries:
                      Spoiler:
                      Someone wrote on another thread that Martin was so hyper in the commentaries that even Amanda said something about him needing to lay off the coffee. I can't wait!!!!!!
                      (Interesting that it is Martin and not Damian who is acting hyper. Although, considering how passionate he is about his craft his enthusiam isn't surprising.

*huggles all woohoos from a distance* I don't want to make anyone sick.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        YES!

Have you never taken a close look at his tool?

*runs out again*
                        Should have known the Gutter Queen wood have something to say about that
                        Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Sex and tools? Ye gads!

I, of course, love Martin and Amanda for their warm and loving personalities.

Yes Jumble, I meant Season 2. Blame it on the drugs. I am still sick. This has just gone on for too long now.
                        *stomps foot and pouts*
                        I think it's lasting because I haven't been able to rest at all. I've been working every day but Sundays and that day is spent running errands.

I am waiting for delivery of Season 2 and it should be here today or tomorrow. If you don't hear from me for awhile you will know what happened.

Little spoiler about commentaries:
                        Spoiler:
                        Someone wrote on another thread that Martin was so hyper in the commentaries that even Amanda said something about him needing to lay off the coffee. I can't wait!!!!!!

So tonight I'm off to Anderson's for dinner. Joanna that left me at Easter is missing me, so her Mum and Dad are taking us out for a reunion
                        (Interesting that it is Martin and not Damian who is acting hyper. Although, considering how passionate he is about his craft his enthusiam isn't surprising.

*huggles all woohoos from a distance* I don't want to make anyone sick.
                        *huggles Bree* Sorry you're still not well. Can't you take a couple of days off? You really should try.

I just got back from a visit to my Doctor. Staying on the beta blockers at least until after SE, just to make sure the trip doesn't get wrecked by the dreaded migraine And the latest blood results are good

But he insists on investigating this falling-down thing I keep doing Got to get my ears looked at

Actually, he's probably right to check since there is Menieres in my family.

I saw that about the commentaries Bree

So tonight I'm off to Anderson's. Joanna that left me at Easter has been missing me, so her Mum and Dad are taking us out for a reunion dinner. I love my job

Comment

Hmm will have to look at that...I already found a folder to take all my dvds with me

And FCOL...I just cut my finger in glass...was cleaning the basement and suddenly a spider was on my nose...which made me fall backwards in some glass...hmpf.

The spider is dead now. No mercy.
                          Yay for the dvds!! I have not seen any region-free dvd players (but I don't pay much attention to that )

*huggles for cut finger*

Sanctuary and the Neherlands just do not go well together...

*hugs Jann for the cut and the spider*
                          *gently pokes yessika for giggling at me*
                          *thinks our PTB are sexy*

*huggles*

Morning, Woohoos. Would someone PLEASE tell my kids it's SUMMER VACATION!? 5:30 this morning, they woke up. 5:30!! *headdesk* Even if school was in, I'd send them back to bed at that insane hour! So now I'm awake, cuz I just can't get back to sleep. *sigh*

A message for LJ's kids: IT'S SUMMER!!!

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Should have known the Gutter Queen wood have something to say about that

*huggles Bree* Sorry you're still not well. Can't you take a couple of days off? You really should try.

I just got back from a visit to my Doctor. Staying on the beta blockers at least until after SE, just to make sure the trip doesn't get wrecked by the dreaded migraine And the latest blood results are good

But he insists on investigating this falling-down thing I keep doing Got to get my ears looked at

I saw that about the commentaries Bree

So tonight I'm off to Anderson's. Joanna that left me at Easter has been missing me, so her Mum and Dad are taking us out for a reunion dinner. I love my job
                            Wish I could take time off but we have no backup at the small shop. At least not backup that could do the orders and wine tastings so it's me or no one.
                            Have no idea what they will do when I take a vacation in September.

Better to be safe than sorry. You certainly don't want a migraine ruining the "MW Experience". And good for you on the blood tests!
                            Again, better to be safe than sorry with getting the ears checked. Falling down is not so good.

I swear some day I will get to England and eat at Andersons! It's so nice that they are taking you there for the reunion.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wish I could take time off but we have no backup at the small shop. At least not backup that could do the orders and wine tastings so it's me or no one.
                              Have no idea what they will do when I take a vacation in September.
                              They'll manage, the same as they wood if you took time off sick *puts hands on hips and gives Bree a stern look*

You should take better care of yourself young lady!!

Better to be safe than sorry. You certainly don't want a migraine ruining the "MW Experience". And good for you on the blood tests!
                              Again, better to be safe than sorry with getting the ears checked. Falling down is not so good.
                              Oh no, can't have anything ruining it

The bruise from Sunday's fall is now a delightful mix of purple/black/yellow, and covers the whole front of my upper arm. I'm still getting sympathetic looks from people. I feel like putting a sign on my back saying "I FELL! Ok?"

I swear some day I will get to England and eat at Andersons! It's so nice that they are taking you there for the reunion.
                              You will!! The WooHoodStock Administration Office is considering passing a rule making WooHoo membership conditional upon their having eaten an Anderson's dessert

Comment

Afternoon all

Rant warning...

I am ridiculously and stupidly tired and cranky today, because the students who live upstairs decided last night that they were going to stay up ALL NIGHT. Their living room is right above my bedroom, and there's basically no sound-proofing. Normally it's OK because they don't usually stay up too late - there've been a few nights where they've been noisy late but the latest it's ever been was 2am. Last night they were up, banging and crashing around and yelling, until 7am So I got no sleep whatsoever, basically. There was a moment of delicious irony about five to 7, when I was lying there feeling decidedly peeved and desperate for sleep, and knowing that my alarm was about to go off any minute, when I heard one of them announce that they were going to go to bed now, and then they all quietened down at long last, just in time for me to have to get up and go to work So I've felt rubbish all day

OK, rant over...

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Wait is this show called Psych? Because I'm a big fan of that show
                                Yep, that's the one

Hmm will have to look at that...I already found a folder to take all my dvds with me

And FCOL...I just cut my finger in glass...was cleaning the basement and suddenly a spider was on my nose...which made me fall backwards in some glass...hmpf.

The spider is dead now. No mercy.
                                *hugs* And no, no mercy to spiders

*hugs* Today particularly I share your pain

*stomps foot and pouts*
                                *hugs* Really hope you feel better soon!

Sounds sensible, and yay for staying on the pills until after SE

Aw, have a fab time! *drools at the thought*

You will!! The WooHoodStock Administration Office is considering passing a rule making WooHoo membership conditional upon their having eaten an Anderson's dessert
                                *counts up how many Anderson's desserts she's eaten* OK yes, fine by me
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X