X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ouch! *rubs head*

Hey, I've just noticed you're not me anymore

You've replaced Martin with Sam? Shame on you!!!!

I did, sorry.

It had to be done though; people kept thinking I was you and there's only one Jumble thank heavens

*runz*

(I still have him on my phone though. )

*eagerly anticipates Wendy's news* .... oh 5 weeks you say...
    sigpic

Comment

WooHood!! for Wendy That's the second step taken care of

The first was deciding to do it
      The driving instructor comes into the petrol station nearly everyday, and he's completely okay with going at my pace, and he's offered a discount because he knows me -- in that, I've served him his fuel regularly for two years. There's gotta be a perk to working in a petrol station and I just found it. Also, because I kept missing him, a colleague talked to him the other day on my behalf and got me a theory book.

Hee

EDIT: Cags, trust me, in five weeks time, I will not forget to say it!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

But but... I iz impatient. I want to know now.

Can you imagine what I was like at Chirstmas as a child?

I bet it will be awesome news too. And yep. well done you finding a driving instructor. A huge step and you'll be great, I am sure.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I did, sorry.

It had to be done though; people kept thinking I was you and there's only one Jumble thank heavens

*runz*
          Just what are you saying there Cags?

Am I not a fun addition to any party? Do I not stand out in a crowd? Does not my love for Martin shine like a halo around my innocent head??

Er.......... ok, I see what you're saying

(I still have him on my phone though. )
          Good

I wonder what he'd think if he knew how many phones he is the wallpaper for?

*eagerly anticipates Wendy's news* .... oh 5 weeks you say...
          5 whole weeks??? I only kept you in suspense for ONE DAY!!!!

Wendy is mean

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            The driving instructor comes into the petrol station nearly everyday, and he's completely okay with going at my pace, and he's offered a discount because he knows me -- in that, I've served him his fuel regularly for two years. There's gotta be a perk to working in a petrol station and I just found it. Also, because I kept missing him, a colleague talked to him the other day on my behalf and got me a theory book.

Hee

EDIT: Cags, trust me, in five weeks time, I will not forget to say it!
            Sounds good Wendy Sending you lots of calming vibes for your first lesson......... which is, when????

Comment

*blows raspberries*

...nuh uh. Not mean

Actually, I do feel mean, so I'll shut up. But I honestly can't tell you.

Thanks for the congrats, guys. I'm still stuck between excited and scared to death. But I'm not stopping.

EDIT: Just waiting for my licence... *looks to door* It's not here yet. When I have that, I can have my first lesson.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I wonder what he'd think if he knew how many phones he is the wallpaper for?

Someone needs to tell him.

I almost feel sorry for him at SE you know.

5 whole weeks??? I only kept you in suspense for ONE DAY!!!!

Wendy is mean

*nod* yes, yes she is. But it's going to be awesome so I can deal with that.

*waves to lurking LJ*
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to lurking LJ*
                  There's also some guests... Shall we wave to them all?
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*blows raspberries*

You youngsters, got no repect for your elders

...nuh uh. Not mean

Actually, I do feel mean, so I'll shut up. But I honestly can't tell you.
                    It's ok, we're just teasing Whatever it is, I'm glad it's making you happy

Thanks for the congrats, guys. I'm still stuck between excited and scared to death. But I'm not stopping.

EDIT: Just waiting for my licence... *looks to door* It's not here yet. When I have that, I can have my first lesson.
                    That's right, you go girl Whatever it takes, however scary it is, just grit your teeth and look forward to how wonderful it will be when you've mastered the art of driving and can get your own wheels and be freeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Comment

You youngsters, got no repect for your elders
                      Hee Hee Hee *hides*

It's ok, we're just teasing Whatever it is, I'm glad it's making you happy

That's right, you go girl Whatever it takes, however scary it is, just grit your teeth and look forward to how wonderful it will be when you've mastered the art of driving and can get your own wheels and be freeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                      That's what I keep focusing on. A car. My car. That I could drive whenever I want.

You know, I'm the dork who rushed to tell someone this (you guys) and am still in my uniform!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Someone needs to tell him.

I almost feel sorry for him at SE you know.
                        Sorry for him? But he's going to meet Jumble!!! It'll make his first Sanctuary con memorable if nothing else

*nod* yes, yes she is. But it's going to be awesome so I can deal with that.

*waves to lurking LJ*
                        Oh yeah, awesome it will definitely be

*waves to LJ and guests*

There's also some guests... Shall we wave to them all?
                        Absolutely! Always wave to the guests, you never know who might be lurking

Comment

Ah but scared is good, because you will feel so much better after you do it, and very (and rightly) proud of yourself too.

The DVLA have had hubby's licence for over two months now. Apparently, it takes them up to 16 days just to get through their post. The stupid thing is, he only sent it off for the PCV renewal because he's over 50 he has to have medicals every 3 years and, because he's had a TIA, he has to go on an exercise treadmill and wait for the doctor to write to the DVLA to say he's fine - which he is. So we're battling against the "speed and effciency" of the good old NHS and the equally thrilling efficiency of the DVLA. ). He'll be retired before he gets it. Meanwhile, at work he can't move or drive any buses until he gets it back.

Hopefully yours will get to you sooner than that.

And, just to be a bit random but while I'm thinking about it, can I just take a moment to say how much I loved tonight's episode of SGU. Really, I think I am starting to care about the chartacters now and it really helps. Well doen PTB.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, SGU. I've recorded the new eps but only watched the first one so far. Have to be in the right mood for SGU I find

Spoiler for SGU

Spoiler:
                            I do wish that we'd had at least one ep without Rush

Comment

And I have to say, I find it really annoying that they don't put the ep title on screen. How am I supposed to keep track?

Comment

Sorry for him? But he's going to meet Jumble!!! It'll make his first Sanctuary con memorable if nothing else
                                Gonna be an Earthquake that day, I can sense it...

Absolutely! Always wave to the guests, you never know who might be lurking
                                *WAVES*

Maybe not so enthusiastically, eh?

Ah but scared is good, because you will feel so much better after you do it, and very (and rightly) proud of yourself too.

The DVLA have had hubby's licence for over two months now. Apparently, it takes them up to 16 days just to get through their post. The stupid thing is, he only sent it off for the PCV renewal because he's over 50 he has to have medicals every 3 years and, because he's had a TIA, he has to go on an exercise treadmill and wait for the doctor to write to the DVLA to say he's fine - which he is. So we're battling against the "speed and effciency" of the good old NHS and the equally thrilling efficiency of the DVLA. ). He'll be retired before he gets it. Meanwhile, at work he can't move or drive any buses until he gets it back.

Hopefully yours will get to you sooner than that.
                                Yikes! Now I wish I'd cut out Royal Mail and delievered it myself. haha.

I hope he gets it back soon! *fingers crossed*

And, just to be a bit random but while I'm thinking about it, can I just take a moment to say how much I loved tonight's episode of SGU. Really, I think I am starting to care about the chartacters now and it really helps. Well doen PTB.
                                TPTB know what they're doing. They're awesomesauce!

I haven't seen the new SGU yet, though.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X