The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I'm picking Oma up from Gatwick airport in *checks clock for the hundredth time today* 6 hours, then Josiane should arrive soon after we get back, at about 8.30/9pm

I still haven't cleaned the bathroom, and I still don't know what to pack
    Cool! and *hugs* You'll find out soon enough! Or just grab some stuff blindly

No weird boys? Normal ones you can then?
    Apparently Nice!
    sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shipmeet is soon, and I am excited in absentia!

Also, I want syrup waffles!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *wants to beat Hart severely*

Um...that is all...

No writer/producers of other shows were injured in the writing of this post. And they won't be injured. I'm just ticked. Really. Can you blame me?
        Uh oh...*shifty eyes*...oh my word COME ON....10 and a half more hours!!!! *must make Bones artwork to celebrate*

If your ticked, what the heck am I going to be?

Edit- LJ, is your ticked-offness because of the 100 episode or a later episode? (I'm trying to remain unspoilered )

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Sorry, I have neglected GW. I have two sick boys now. My husband and son. For all you non-married Woohoos, husbands are big babies when they are sick.

Amanda, thank Skype for giving us the proof that Jann isn't as innocent as she says.

Still haven't tried Bones, I think I'm going to pass. I only ship one couple, Sam and Jack of course. Maybe two, since I loved Harm and Mac in JAG.

I love Wednesdays, except I don't believe anyone has posted Jack/RDA pics in a long time, so it is great to see "Pick on Jumble Wednesdays" back.

I was bored today (my daughter and I tried to stay away from the sick boys), so I decided to make a new sig. Can you believe it, it wasn't a Sam and Jack sig. I made a Silver Fox one.
        You bet! Though she looked...normal. Almost innocent...ALMOST.
        Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Oh yeah. The coin toss. I remember. I think.
        *has fond memories*

I've got a suitcase, but nothing to put in it! I've got nothing to wear!!!! *wails*

And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not going nekkid
        Hey! You should go nek....oh. :/

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *hugs*
          *pouts* Why not?

I think I've overpacked... but I'm allowed to have 20 KG on the plane
          ROFLMAO! I'm packed - in 1 bag under 10kgs! Don't worry Jann, give it 20 years and you'll have figured out how to pack light

The only thing I haven't packed is a pillow - which I'm hoping I can borrow off Jumble
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            ROFLMAO! I'm packed - in 1 bag under 10kgs! Don't worry Jann, give it 20 years and you'll have figured out how to pack light

The only thing I haven't packed is a pillow - which I'm hoping I can borrow off Jumble
            Sure you can

I'm just hoping Josiane has enough room in her car for all this stuff

Anderson's just emailed me their lunch crunch menu for tomorrow, so we can pre-order and save some time

Comment

Sorry, Amanda. Yes, it was about the 100th. I shall say no more.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry, Amanda. Yes, it was about the 100th. I shall say no more.
                I uh...just watched it. (), I'm going to send you a PM. (I'm not going to give spoilers )

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  I uh...just watched it. (), I'm going to send you a PM. (I'm not going to give spoilers )
                  I look forward to it!

EDIT: Yes, I've seen it, too, so don't worry about spoiling me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I've got a suitcase, but nothing to put in it! I've got nothing to wear!!!! *wails*

And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not going nekkid

... oh, uh, I see that joke's been done already.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *blinks* Pancakes??

it's literally translated a syrup waffle Not really a pancake IMHO. You'll see/taste it tomorrow It's yummy!

Sounds scrumptious. Oh and I get to try them before you all!

Although I think it's more a case of you relilse you need your entire luggage allowance for the small person/persons who usually accompany you so pare it doown to the bare necessities.
                    When we went to Greece when Benjabubs was a baby (who had neither his own seat of baggage allowance at the time) we had one suitcase just full of nappies. Thankfully we were mostly still breastfeeding at the time so no boxes of baby milk of I would have been paying extra... although I took a carton of it for the flight because there was no way on earth I was standing in check in tasting my own expressed breast milk.

This time tomorrow I'll be picking Jann up from the airport....

*bounces*

sigpic

Comment

Cags, if you're going to sample Jann's wares before the rest of us, you won't mind if we eat half of the desserts on the way up, will you? I've heard Oma really luuuurves Creme Brulee

Comment

I look forward to it!

EDIT: Yes, I've seen it, too, so don't worry about spoiling me.
                        I've just sent it (no spoilers in it though)...so give all the spoilers you want to because I'm interested to hear what you think!

Comment

I've just sent it (no spoilers in it though)...so give all the spoilers you want to because I'm interested to hear what you think!
                          Replied!
                          Spoiler:
                          It's a bit of a rant, sorry.

APA's reaction:
                          Spoiler:
                          Little crying faces on YIM, and breaking hearts. That's when I knew I wouldn't be happy. The vid was so slow to buffer, I let it load all night and (spoiled further for anyone who really doesn't want to know my reaction:
                          Spoiler:
                          found my worse fears to be true this morning.
                          *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Replied!
                            Spoiler:
                            It's a bit of a rant, sorry.

APA's reaction:
                            Spoiler:
                            Little crying faces on YIM, and breaking hearts. That's when I knew I wouldn't be happy. The vid was so slow to buffer, I let it load all night and (spoiled further for anyone who really doesn't want to know my reaction:
                            Spoiler:
                            found my worse fears to be true this morning.
                            *sigh*
                            Replied back!
                            Spoiler:
                            Mine was a rant too.

Bones spoilers
                            Spoiler:
                            Wait...APA didn't like it? I thought she would...hmmm...(she doesn't have a certain title for nothing!)

Comment

Replied back!
                              Spoiler:
                              Mine was a rant too.

Bones spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Wait...APA didn't like it? I thought she would...hmmm...(she doesn't have a certain title for nothing!)
                              Bones reaction spoilers:
                              Spoiler:
                              I know! APA is usually so into angst! But she felt that it was out of place. That it was out of character. That was as heart=breaking for her as them not getting together (probably more so...and for me, too).
                              sigpic

Comment

If I look at my mom who travels regularly I will never figure that out!

oh and atm my bag is around 10 KG and then I got another bag with my laptop and all ...what they call handbagage

Cags, if you're going to sample Jann's wares before the rest of us, you won't mind if we eat half of the desserts on the way up, will you? I've heard Oma really luuuurves Creme Brulee
                                I won't let Cags sample it; I pwomise!

Oh and I saw 100th episode of Bones
                                Spoiler:
                                I liked it and the outcome, TbH, that was expected
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X