Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and a little picspam

Spoiler:
    http://benbrowderportal.com/images/stories/ContinuumPremiere/martin%20wood%20and%20brad%20wright.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Yes you must.

Are they any videoclips of him on youtube or anywhere else?
      klaro
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOOdExzqfY *snickers*

Comment

Just found that one myself.
        I need to do some screencaps to do an animated icon.
        sigpic

Comment

Oooh... the thought of Martin smilies makes me Happy

And love the sig, Fainne!!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

thank you DiD

*squee* luci, and speaking of it have you ever made an animated smilie?

Comment

hey! We have had over 1800 views! That's pretty good for our newish little thread... Oh, the love for Martin
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm not able to do caps atm.
                But I need some caps to do an animation. *cries*

I want to do one so bad now. *sighs*

No I didn't Fainne. But I guess animated icons are even better than smilies. *coughs*
                sigpic

Comment

Yes you must.

Are they any videoclips of him on youtube or anywhere else?
                  Nad's post which is taken from SG1 DVD Season 5 disc 2 Special features, AT's video diary

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    hey! We have had over 1800 views! That's pretty good for our newish little thread... Oh, the love for Martin
                    And you're surprised because..........? We should have known everyone would rush to see our beloved Martin's own special thread

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      And you're surprised because..........? We should have known everyone would rush to see our beloved Martin's own special thread
                      But they should post, too!
                      Unless some people just passed out after seeing the pictures... It happens

sigpic

Comment

they all just waited for this thread. everybody has a Martin thunker inside
                        I'm not able to do caps atm.
                        But I need some caps to do an animation. *cries*

I want to do one so bad now. *sighs*

No I didn't Fainne. But I guess animated icons are even better than smilies. *coughs*
                        oh no, sorry to hear that. I can't make them either because internet is so slow again and you are right, animated icons are better than smilies

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          But they should post, too!
                          Unless some people just passed out after seeing the pictures... It happens
                          Yep, that happens

Comment

Yep, that happens
                            *nods*
                            *thunk*
                            *lays on the floor*
                            *gets up for dog is sniffing Nad's nose and it tickles*

...all the time.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, everybody! I thought just to stop by and check the thread out, but it seems I might stay for awhile. This place is GREAT!
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Egle!!!

WooooHooood!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X