X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Amanda*
    Some people are just weird like that... *shrugs*

*hugs APA*
    It wood have been awesome to see you, but we give awesome 'in honour of...' parties.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Amanda* <3

I just had the worst pasta bake ever. You would think that is the one dish you can't mess up, but my sister has proven that it's possible
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Evening Woohoos *waves*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

So I'm loading milk into my cheesemaker on Country Life and thinking to myself, wow the power of suggestion, I can actually smell that cheese!

Cue smoke alarm.............

Yes, I had some cheese on toast under the grill............
        I forgot you were a cheese fiend! I was thinking about getting in a selection of cheeses to enjoy with our wine, any choice options you can think of?!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        THERE!

Fixed them. It means I get into Leeds around 5:15pm (assuming there's no delay) and will probably mean waiting around? I don't mind. I'll find somewhere to get a drink
        Yay !! There's a decent starbucks in the train station. I'll come and get you straight from work though so you probably won't have to wait too long

I still have no idea how we're travelling or when we'll get there Last I heard, Oma was looking at flights to Gatwick on the Thursday, from where I wood pick her up and then drive to Oxford on the Friday

It'll work out, I'm sure it will

*skips back a page to look at Cags' avi again*

Edit: Why is it only 100x100? Did you shrink it, or didn't I make it the right size?
        Flying !!! Blimey! I'm sure it will all come together its just so extreme. Bloomin' strikers, why do have they to be so inconsiderate. Grrr . So what sort of time do we think you'll make it to Leeds if Oma flies to you on Thursday?

EDIT: That question is directed more at Josi really since you have no sense of direction Jumble

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
        Hi WhooHoos!

Wow. Just…wow. I don’t know what to say! First of all, I apologize for not being able to pop over yesterday. Our little spring snowstorm, while not of any great consequence in some respects, totally threw my whole day out of whack—this is the first time I’ve been able to sit down at the computer since yesterday morning. I had no idea you guys were planning a party! I’m overwhelmed, really and I feel just horrible that I couldn’t be here. I honestly don’t know what to say, except thank you so much! All the artwork is amazing and the fact that you all even thought of me…well…I’m verklempt. Really.

So, thank you—everyone—so so much. Giant *hugs* to all of you!!!!!!

APA
        (((((APA))))) Glad to see you could pop in! And hope you had a lovely birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Evening Woohoos *waves*

I forgot you were a cheese fiend! I was thinking about getting in a selection of cheeses to enjoy with our wine, any choice options you can think of?!

Yay !! There's a decent starbucks in the train station. I'll come and get you straight from work though so you probably won't have to wait too long

Flying !!! Blimey! I'm sure it will all come together its just so extreme. Bloomin' strikers, why do have they to be so inconsiderate. Grrr . So what sort of time do we think you'll make it to Leeds if Oma flies to you on Thursday?

EDIT: That question is directed more at Josi really since you have no sense of direction Jumble

(((((APA))))) Glad to see you could pop in! And hope you had a lovely birthday
          YAY!
          I can't wait! I can't wait. I'll PM you my phone number if I haven't already done it.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((Jumble)))))

Well if we go with the plan B of Oma flying and then both me and her getting to Jumble on the Thursday evening, then we can really come up to Leeds whenever as we'll have the whole day. It'll still only be a 4 hour journey as even though Jumble's further south than me she's closer to the motorway and the route's more direct (M25 traffic permitting ) So we can time it for when you'll be ready to have us arrive
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well you can take your time really as if I'm picking Wendy up won't be home til about 6pm anyway!

*squishy huggles Jumble* You having fun with Woody?

Comment

Evening Woohoos *waves*
                Shhhhhh! I'm not supposed to eat cheese at all But I do allow myself a little treat now and then

Yes, it does seem a bit extreme, but in fact it will make it easier for me because I won't have to tackle the train journey to Oxford carrying the cold box with the desserts in

And also on the upside is that Josiane, Oma and I will have Thursday night and a good chunk of Friday to spend together

We might even pop into Anderson's for a quick lunch before we travel up to you

Well you can take your time really as if I'm picking Wendy up won't be home til about 6pm anyway!

*squishy huggles Jumble* You having fun with Woody?
                Oh yeah!! He's a very fast mover, we've been zipping around all over the place

Lee and Joel gave him their seal of approval too

Apparently there's more 'leg-room' in the back

Comment

*closes eyes*
                  *chants: Woody is a car... Woody is a car... Woody is a car...*
                  *opens eyes*

Goes to find something fluffy to do. Pat the dog. Draw butterflies. Discuss the day with Joe the Green Bunny...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *closes eyes*
                    *chants: Woody is a car... Woody is a car... Woody is a car...*
                    *opens eyes*

Goes to find something fluffy to do. Pat the dog. Draw butterflies. Discuss the day with Joe the Green Bunny...
                    Of course he is, what were you thinking?

Yes, go explain yourself to Joe the Green Bunny, see if he understands

*hugs*

Comment

Of course he is, what were you thinking?

Yes, go explain yourself to Joe the Green Bunny, see if he understands

*hugs*
                      It's because I'm little isn't it?
                      That's why everyone picks on Nad...

Joe understands.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

For me, clothes shopping is very stressful, I hate it
                        *hugs*

For me it is fun. I love shopping. Love Love Love.

Except groceries...I HATE doing those...I find those stressful...certainly since I usually have to do it around busy times
                        sigpic

Comment

Aw *huggles little Pukkie*

*looks at pic of Joe watching S/J snog*

Joe understands what? What goes on in the back of the car? Why more leg-room is a useful thing to have?

What have you been teaching that poor bunny???

Comment

Aw *huggles little Pukkie*

*looks at pic of Joe watching S/J snog*

Joe understands what? What goes on in the back of the car? Why more leg-room is a useful thing to have?

What have you been teaching that poor bunny???

Can't talk. Laughing my backside off.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And now you're laughing at poor little Pukkie.

It's because she's little isn't it?

Comment

And now you're laughing at poor little Pukkie.

It's because she's little isn't it?

I was laughing at what you said. But I suppose, by extension, I was, yes.

But no worries. Laughter cures everything. Even things little ones don't want to see! So laugh, laugh, laugh.

...I've had a lot of sugar...
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X