Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My room is always a mess, I really don't like any housework

I love the weather here too Jann

They are taking out my sutures in a half an hour, I hope I feel much better afterwards
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

I hate housework too but with messy cats I have no choice but to at least straighten up

First migraine in 8 days, it's only 9:06 am and I still have a whole day of work ahead of me.
      Just wish I could go home and and lie in a nice dark room.

*huggles WooHoo's needing hugs (which is probably everyone anyway )*

Have a sparkling day

EDIT: Good luck with the sutures (((Yessika))) I hope it gives you some relief )
      sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the sutures Yes *hugs*

*huggles Bree for migraine*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Yessika and Bree*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree*

I'm suture free!! *dances nekkid through thread*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

One of yesterday's interviews was successful!!! Two little ones to start in May/June, depending on when they move house

Today's interview went well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Two more possibles tomorrow

Yes, I'm smiling a lot

Edit: And the engineer just called to say he'll be here on Monday, which means I'll either be washing-up by hand a lot, or eating at Anderson's

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                One of yesterday's interviews was successful!!! Two little ones to start in May/June, depending on when they move house

Yes, I'm smiling a lot

Edit: And the engineer just called to say he'll be here on Monday, which means I'll either be washing-up by hand a lot, or eating at Anderson's
                Woohood!!!!

I don't know why, but I think you'll pick option B over option A.
                Last edited by jasminaGo; 18 March 2010, 06:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Yes, I'm smiling a lot

Yay Jumble!!

I vote for Anderson's
                  sigpic

Comment

YAHOOO Jumble! good to hear that!

and I wood suggest Anderson's...cleaning is just not worth it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay Jumble, glad to hea things went well!

And you definitely eat at Andeson's! Hang the cost to the waist line!!

Comment

Morning!!
                        *Huggles woohoos*
                        *Iz still on cloud nine due to promo posted last night*
                        *Sneaks out*
                        sigpic

Comment

The reason why I was complaining so much about a messy station(tuesday) ...piccies since the cleaners are still on strike and the situation is getting ridiculous with the trash!
                          Spoiler:

I do understand the need to strike, but this was/is getting dangerous for the travelers and just so gross!...(slipping etc.)
                          sigpic

Comment

That is just so messy!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              The reason why I was complaining so much about a messy station(tuesday) ...piccies since the cleaners are still on strike and the situation is getting ridiculous with the trash!

I do understand the need to strike, but this was/is getting dangerous for the travelers and just so gross!...(slipping etc.)
                              Woah!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Sounds the trumpets*
                                Eh hem.
                                On Sept 28th 2009 I joined GW. And now on this day, March 18th 2010, I have finally reached the desired 2000 posts.
                                Too formal?
                                Ah what the hay! Let's party!!

I have finally made an avi that can be used as my custom one. So I'm going to go upload it.
                                *Sets up table of snacks*
                                *Sneaks out*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X