The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh Jann, whatever happened to peace and love?

Besides, there are more WooHoos prepared to give evidence of your insanity than wood swear that you are sane

*throws broccoli at Jann to send her to a more peaceful place*

*sends Shep to make her happy again*

You mean... I've invited a mad person to stay in my house?

Jann, I hereby rescind my invite to take you to Leeds. You can find your own way there!

*imagines Mad Dutch Lady hithiking up the M1*

*imagines unsusspecting motorist offering her a lift*

... on second thoughts, I think we're safer if we stick to the original plans... Hey, UK? I'll take one for the team. If we never make it to Leeds and you never hear from me again, well, you have my emergency contact details.

I'm going to shut up now because my next post is a big one and I still haven't come up with anything groovy for it... I'm trying; it's just not happening.

Extended/prolonged drumroll please....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Jann, I hereby rescind my invite to take you to Leeds. You can find your own way there!

... on second thoughts, I think we're safer if we stick to the original plans... Hey, UK? I'll take one for the team. If we never make it to Leeds and you never hear from me again, well, you have my emergency contact details.

I'm going to shut up now because my next post is a big one and I still haven't come up with anything groovy for it... I'm trying; it's just not happening.

I already did the hitchhiking last Saturday... and got a ride...

I'm quite sane and am very ...interesting to be around...perhaps a bit boring though!

*cries at thought that she is being called mad*

although if you want to be safe, according to my family keep alcohol, coke and Red bull far away from me...I get hyper active from them
      sigpic

Comment

I, hereby swear, that Jann is in fact, sane.

Jas, however, I'm not so sure about...the verdict is still out on that one!

*runz*

Yeah, so I just woke up from a weird dream, not weird weird, just like....when you feel like it's real and then you wake up and it's not...but it wasn't one of those dreams that I actually wanted to be real. Not really....okay maybe a little if I was waaaay older but...still... I always wonder if there is something to dreams, considering I had this one dream for weeks last year. (It was the same thing...except completely different...about the dream I had last night. )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

^ Actually it's already been proven that I'm in fact, insane. And I don't hide it! Embrace your inner self and all that.

And since it takes one to know one, I guarantee that both Jann and you are insane along with me.

*giggles and skips out*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            ^ Actually it's already been proven that I'm in fact, insane. And I don't hide it! Embrace your inner self and all that.

And since it takes one to know one, I guarantee that both Jann and you are insane along with me.

*giggles and skips out*
            *pats you on shoulder* I'm glad that you're finally able to admit it to yourself.

I'm sane...honestly...I am! Ask Jann, she'll vouch for me.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

SQUEE! Bones spoilers! Wuhoo! What a nice way to start my day!

Well, if we're not all insane, I'm leaving this thread immediately. Life is just too short to spend in a sane thread...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                She should fit right in

Don't go posting between 5 and 6 because I'll be at my doctor's and you won't get your supergroovyflashy banner

Comment

Amanda Tapping is in NY.
                  Right now.
                  Only an hour and a half from where I am...
                  ...right now.

This very minute.

*sigh*

BTW- As far as I am concerned you are all insane and I am perfectly sane and the keeper of the asylum.
                  You all go on and on about the Martin, RDA, Shep, Dan, Joe etc... while I simply go on about Amanda.
                  Ergo: I am sane and y'all are crazy.

1500 pages! Woohood!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you Amanda I knew you would know better! And you're quite sane yourself too!
                    *huggles for weird dream*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*giggles and skips out*
                    You're insane because you think we are insane
                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    She should fit right in
                    Are you saying I volentarely(sp?) am going to stay with a mad woman. In her house. *faints* Don't tell my parents...they still have no clue who the heck I am actually meeting and what I am going to do!

Don't go posting between 5 and 6 because I'll be at my doctor's and you won't get your supergroovyflashy banner
                    Good luck at the doctors!

EDIT: Can I also mention I am seriously pissed off by the state of PB today. It was dirty and messy and there was toiletpaper everywhere coz some cleaners want a raise If it goes on like this, people don't travel anymore and thus less cleaners are needed and people just need to fire them. There are enough other people without a job atm.
                    Then also the streets were a big mess(again someone had fun with toiletpaper...the whole road home) and at home apparently nobody knows how a dishwasher works or that you should put wine/coke/other soda in a fridge
                    Sorry...needed to vent that a bit...I can handle a little bit of mess but this was extreme!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      SQUEE! Bones spoilers! Wuhoo! What a nice way to start my day!

Well, if we're not all insane, I'm leaving this thread immediately. Life is just too short to spend in a sane thread...
                      I second that!!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Amanda Tapping is in NY.
                      Right now.
                      Only an hour and a half from where I am...
                      ...right now.

This very minute.

*sigh*

BTW- As far as I am concerned you are all insane and I am perfectly sane and the keeper of the asylum.
                      You all go on and on about the Martin, RDA, Shep, Dan, Joe etc... while I simply go on about Amanda.
                      Ergo: I am sane and y'all are crazy.

1500 pages! Woohood!
                      *huggles Bree for Amanda been so close yet far away*

I think you are insane too because your logic is flawed
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I second that!!

*huggles Bree for Amanda been so close yet far away*

I think you are insane too because your logic is flawed
                        *hugs Jann for messy people*

Yessika, the fact that you perceive my logic as being flawed only proves that you are insane and I am not.

BTW- Made this on a whim and decided to post it here. Not sure if I should enter it in the challenge or not as it will only be understood by certain insane individuals.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, definitely enter it for the challenge Bree Most of those insane GimPS understand the WooHoo insanity
                          Last edited by Jumble; 16 March 2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

*Sneaks in*
                            Farmville? What has happened to the wonderfully sane thread I used to know?
                            Was it ever sane in the first place?
                            *Sees Bree's challenge art*
                            Well, I guess that answers that...
                            *Huggles woohoos*
                            *Sneaks out cause lunch break is almost over*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              *hugs Jann for messy people*

Yessika, the fact that you perceive my logic as being flawed only proves that you are insane and I am not.

BTW- Made this on a whim and decided to post it here. Not sure if I should enter it in the challenge or not as it will only be understood by certain insane individuals.
                              http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...rt/a_break.jpg
                              This is awesome Bree! You have to post it.

About the insane asylum. I never received my jacket, so does that make me sane due to the forgetfulness of the administration?

Whoa, I need to leave to pick up my almost seven year old from the school bus. His birthday party is Saturday, so I have been busy with that. Twenty screaming kids, where's my insane asylum jacket when you need it?
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

OMG, Bree, that's hilarious!
                                Do post in the other thread, too!!!

Farmville OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                This game confuses me
                                I'm not sure whether I continue playing it so I'm not adding new neighbors yet (also considering that I still can't see the ones I've already added...
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X