The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I have a schedule! I tease you everyday but Wednesday and I tease her Wednesday, I don't want to rip the balance of the universe by teasing the wrong person on the wrong day!

You tease me almost everyday

*pouts*

And they just put up a "buz lightyear" poster on the busstop across the street...which is slightly disturbing for some reason...certainly since our bus stop is number 69
    sigpic

Comment

I have a schedule! I tease you everyday but Wednesday and I tease her Wednesday, I don't want to rip the balance of the universe by teasing the wrong person on the wrong day!

*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

I have an urge to tease Jumble.

*looks at Calendar*

*realizes it's a Monday*

*sighs dramatically*
        Since when did that ever stop you?

Whilst we were at Anderson's yesterday, I noticed that Lee looked a bit flushed.....

Me: Wow Lee, you look really hot!

Lee: Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Congrats, Yessika!!
          Thanks!!

Nah, Jumble. FB is evil
          I agree! I have one but I don't use it

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Since when did that ever stop you?

Whilst we were at Anderson's yesterday, I noticed that Lee looked a bit flushed.....

Me: Wow Lee, you look really hot!

Lee: Thanks

So I ended up skipping my morning classes *sigh* but I won't be getting better till they take the sutures out Thursday
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Heh. OT facebook:

Spoiler:

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*runs in* Thanks for all the well-wishes Woohoos!! *squishy huggles everyone*

Today was really fun, I've hit the ground running and been given quite a bit to do for the next couple of days! Got a really good idea of what I'll be doing as well which is something I was a bit unsure about, as you know. The only thing we've not sorted yet is the HR stuff and my bank details, which obviously I need to sort out as soon as possible !!

*huggles Yessika* When you've gone through what you have I think it's ok to skip a couple of classes hun !!

Comment

Es!

Yessika give yourself a chance to get better. No good pushing yourself if you're not up to it because you'll just end up feeling worse and having to have more time off. Voice of experience

Hmmm. Anyone seen Martin lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Today was really fun, I've hit the ground running and been given quite a bit to do for the next couple of days! Got a really good idea of what I'll be doing as well which is something I was a bit unsure about, as you know. The only thing we've not sorted yet is the HR stuff and my bank details, which obviously I need to sort out as soon as possible !!

*huggles Yessika* When you've gone through what you have I think it's ok to skip a couple of classes hun !!
                  Glad to hear it went well

Comment

*runz in really fast*
                    *super quick hello's and huggles*
                    Extremely busy day
                    *runz out really fast*

EDIT: almost forgot! No migraines since last Monday!
                    Just normal headaches.
                    *happy dances out of thread*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      I'm thinking maybe we should restict her broccoli intake, because that's probably what's caused this recent upsurge of nekkidness and gutteriness in our sweet, innocent little WooHoo

Either that, or she's being led astray by her Uni friends

*blinks*

I don't remember any gutter and my uni friends are boring people who are either members of green political parties, or economists without humor. And then there's a social worker to be who is mad at 'the system', the the future psychologist with the chaotic love life... Nope. No gutter there...

Heh. OT facebook:

Spoiler:
                      http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-facebook-library-cat.jpg?w=405&h=540

Haha! Awesome.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

WooHood!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      *runz in really fast*
                      *super quick hello's and huggles*
                      Extremely busy day
                      *runz out really fast*

EDIT: almost forgot! No migraines since last Monday!
                      Just normal headaches.
                      *happy dances out of thread*
                      WooHood!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Does anyone have a nice idea for an essay? It must have something to do with issues in cities or the way people are spread/gather...

*blinks*

...Online communities... Hm.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Can't help you there Nad, sorry

Go partake of a little broccoli and see what pops into your head

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Does anyone have a nice idea for an essay? It must have something to do with issues in cities or the way people are spread/gather...

*blinks*

...Online communities... Hm.
                            Great idea!
                            <insert sarcastic comment here>
                            *Runz out*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              Great idea!
                              <insert sarcastic comment here>
                              *Runz out*
                              *throws a pillow*

sigpic

Comment

*walks in*

*walks out*

Errr the eye rolling has nothing to do with anything in here. Just needed to roll my eyes (x20) at something.

Edit- Glad to see the job went well Sarai!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X