Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *jumps hole in air*

I haz been chosen to go to the USA as the only student! (only one place available) SQUEE! (so going to study there next year)

*does MAJOR HUGE BIG happy dance*
    YAY!!!! *throws broccoli everywhere*

Do you know where exactly? I might visit if it's not too far away
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks for the yay's everyone! I'm so excited!
      Bro was home at the time and heard me squee downstairs(i was upstairs) and he said to mom "oh she has been chosen" So awesome!

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I have to be there at 9th of August. I'm going to Knoxville, Tennessee
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*picks up broccoli and smokes it* Don't want to waste good broccoli.
        I wondering that too? If she's going to be anywhere near Amanda and those two meet up heaven help the USA! *runz*

EDIT: Does anyone have pix of Damian? I want to do a 3x3 avi of him to add to the collection but I have no pix of him.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          I wondering that too? If she's going to be anywhere near Amanda and those two meet up heaven help the USA! *runz*
          I'm a bit lower than her(in da south) so...perhaps...you'll notice soon enough!!!

I'm already meeting up with B again and that's already bad for the health of the USA
          sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Does anyone have pix of Damian? I want to do a 3x3 avi of him to add to the collection but I have no pix of him.
            I have a few

This one HUGE!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for the yay's everyone! I'm so excited!
              Bro was home at the time and heard me squee downstairs(i was upstairs) and he said to mom "oh she has been chosen" So awesome!

I have to be there at 9th of August. I'm going to Knoxville, Tennessee
              I can always take a trip to Tennessee, it's not extremely far away
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Go Jann. Go Jann. Go Jann. Go Jann.

*dances*

and then

Poor USA!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So I think I did okay on the speech. Really glad I went first though.

I'm a bit lower than her(in da south) so...perhaps...you'll notice soon enough!!!

I'm already meeting up with B again and that's already bad for the health of the USA
                  I'd be about 8 hours away from her...so you never know. I told my dad about it and he said "Hey, maybe one day you guys could meet up."

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yay, glad it went well Amanda !

Comment

Right, let's see...

Bekki, have an AWESOME time at the con! Very jealous (though not as jealous as Sarai presumably is ) - can't wait to hear all about it and see the photos!

Cags, massive squishy huggles to you and all your family, and I hope today has gone OK for you all.

Sarai, hope the interview went well!

Jann, wow congrats! That's awesome news, I'm so pleased for you! I know how much you wanted to go

Amanda, glad the speech went well

Is that everyone? *squishy huggles everyone else just in case*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Amanda, I'm glad the speech went well.

Okay, so I squeed on LJ, FB... Twitter. BUT OMG YOU GUYS. I got tickets to the Dancing On Ice 2010 tour for the Nottingham Arena on April 28th!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

*bounces*

This had been a plan to get tickets, but up until a couple of hours it was just talk! NOW IT'S REAL. NOW I GET TO GO.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Congrats Jann! I'm very happy for you! *hugs*

Amanda, *fistpump* for the speech!

Bekki, hope you bring pics from the con and that it's awesome.

WooHood, Wendy!

*hugs WooHoos*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            I'd be about 8 hours away from her...so you never know. I told my dad about it and he said "Hey, maybe one day you guys could meet up."
                            I feel sorry for the USA already but that would be so cool though!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Okay, so I squeed on LJ, FB... Twitter. BUT OMG YOU GUYS. I got tickets to the Dancing On Ice 2010 tour for the Nottingham Arena on April 28th!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

*bounces*

This had been a plan to get tickets, but up until a couple of hours it was just talk! NOW IT'S REAL. NOW I GET TO GO.
                            YAY congrats!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*bounces*

OH. MY. GOD.

I am soooo jealous!!!

Still not as jealous as of Bekki meeting Dan Shea, but fairly close!! *huggles Wendy* Pleased for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                OH. MY. GOD.

I am soooo jealous!!!

Still not as jealous as of Bekki meeting Dan Shea, but fairly close!! *huggles Wendy* Pleased for you!
                                There's a good chance I'll be babbling about this in five weeks time.

SQUEEEEE!

I doubt we could say anything that would meet the same jealousy of someone else meeting Dan Shea!!!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X