Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the congrats *huuuuuuggggggggles*

Trek That's priceless! Awesome!

((((Bekki)))) It will be alright soon enough hon!
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 19,000 Jann!
      Love the artwork!

Congrats on the Big '69 Sarai!

*hugs the WooHoos and PTB*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      I have to tell you what my daughter just said. I was putting my children down for bed and my daughter picks the Disney story Aladdin for her good night book. As I am reading it, she looks at me funny and tells me "Mom I never knew the bad guy in Aladdin was in Stargate too". I asked her what she was talking about, and she tells me "the bad guy Jafar, he is always shooting at Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c (she has to name them all of course) in Stargate. I realize she is calling the Jaffa, Jafar. What a cute mistake.
      Aww!

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
      *runs in*

Belated hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around
      *waves*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I am out of commission for a couple of days and this thread becomes a post-celebrating, broccoli smoking, picspamming-0rgy? Must I be the babysitter here too? *looks as angelic and innocent as possible with a healthy dose of martyrdom thrown in for good measure*
        I think I caught up and my apologies to those I missed:
        Jumble -Glad you're feeling better and thanks for MW picspam, wet MW is almost as good as wet AT. and congrats on 69 post
        LJ-thanks for PTB picspam
        (((Bekki)))-Uni woes
        (((Nik)))-So sorry for what you're going through. Hope you get to hug your hubby soon and yes you should watch Bone. *waggles eyebrows with LJ* , the story about the Jafar-Jaffa was cute.
        Valerie: Congrats on 69 post .
        Jann- Congrats on 69 an on 19,000! I can't even seem to get to 2000....bows before the posting goddess.
        Es! you say there's a pic of AT with a viewfinderl!!!! where???
        Torzy: congrats on 69!!! and for 600 posts!!
        Sarai:thanks for picspam, good luck on job interview and congrats on 69 post!!
        Teal'c: Yay! canada!

*hugs* for all woohoo's

Wish me luck. The main computer at the big shop went down. I spent 9-1/2 hours yesterday doing all kinds of scans, diagnostics and troubleshooting. I went through my entire bag of tricks, which has become considerable, but to no avail.
        Today I am looking at another 9-12 hours at least with putting an entire new system, networking it to the other comps, getting all of the necessary software loaded on it as well as all essential security. It will probably take tomorrow as well so it's gonna be such a fun day or two. Oh yeah, loads of fun.
        Of, course all of this means that my "regular" work is not getting done so I will reschedule multiple meetings and hopefully catch up by mid week next week. *sigh*

*more hugs* *waves*
        sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree*

Ahh the joy of computers. I have a love/hate relationship with mine

Comment

*happy dances* Only one class(of two hours) today! Yahoo My other teacher is in the elections so not teaching today!

*huggles Bree* Sometimes you love computers and sometimes you just hate them... *huggles again* Hope everything is solved now and that you soon are back on track...
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree* Is it the same virus thingy you had on your pc? Are you the carrier, spreading it to every pc you breath on?

Hope it's soon fixed

I've watched 70+ eps of Medium, and have yet to see Allison wear the same pjs twice! And considering who she shares her bed with I'm amazed that she's only been seen to sleep nekkid three times

Finally did my nominations *iz exhausted*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Finally did my nominations *iz exhausted*
                Got them . *huggles Bree* Good luck with that!!

*iz compiling nominations and waiting for a phone call*

Comment

*hugs everyone who needs them*

Okay if I don't have my artwork nominations in, can someone kick me really hard before the deadline?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*glares at Amanda*

*poke**poke**poke**poke**poke*

Comment

*wanders in, avoiding poking* Wood morning, Woohoos. How are you all today?
                      sigpic

Comment

*quits poking* *squishy huggles Amanda*

*twiddles thumbs* I'm really bored Woohoos, can someone send in some Nominations so I'll have something to do?

*waves at LJ* How are you today? How's the kidlets?

Comment

What? Didn't I send you enough?

*waves to LJ* More to the point, how are you?

Comment

It's the new system I'm using. I seem to be rushing through them now, your's only took me about 15 minutes to input into the spreadsheet .

I'm just too lazy to go and get my mouse from my PC upstairs. Then I could sit down here and make artwork.

EDIT: *sigh* Guess I'll get off my bum...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *quits poking* *squishy huggles Amanda*

*twiddles thumbs* I'm really bored Woohoos, can someone send in some Nominations so I'll have something to do?

*waves at LJ* How are you today? How's the kidlets?
                              Another rough day with Lizzie. Doctors are not high on my list of people I like right now.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              What? Didn't I send you enough?

*waves to LJ* More to the point, how are you?
                              I'm okay. I've been trying to sort out this tangled mess of a scam we had on the adoption forum. Yeah, the birthmom I've been talking to for...what...three weeks...was a total emotional scam. I'm usually so good at spotting these jerks, but this one was gooooood.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                It's the new system I'm using. I seem to be rushing through them now, your's only took me about 15 minutes to input into the spreadsheet .
                                Took me over an hour to make that list You're just too efficient

I'm just too lazy to go and get my mouse from my PC upstairs. Then I could sit down here and make artwork.

EDIT: *sigh* Guess I'll get off my bum...
                                Being off work does make you lazy

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Another rough day with Lizzie. Doctors are not high on my list of people I like right now.

I'm okay. I've been trying to sort out this tangled mess of a scam we had on the adoption forum. Yeah, the birthmom I've been talking to for...what...three weeks...was a total emotional scam. I'm usually so good at spotting these jerks, but this one was gooooood.
                                I still can hardly believe anyone wood behave in such a despicable manner It's beyond words!

*hugs* for Lizzie.

Comment

Working...
                                X