X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Woohoos + excessive quantities of sugar... take cover everyone
    I could do with some of that right now

Speaking of which, I'm having lunch with Stuart on Sunday so we can have a serious discussion regarding the conveyance of Anderson's desserts to Leeds in April. And exactly which ones

And how many...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Speaking of which, I'm having lunch with Stuart on Sunday so we can have a serious discussion regarding the conveyance of Anderson's desserts to Leeds in April. And exactly which ones

And how many...........

*bounces*

It's taken me the best part of 3 hours to update the nominations table for the Artwork Awards...and we've only had four sets of nominations so far !!!

*passes out*

Comment

*drools*
        *bounces*
        *drools some more*
        *huggles Jumble and Stuart for awesomeness*
        *drools a bit more for good measure*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad does not like speedskating right now. Just sayin'... Carry on.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*bounces*

It's taken me the best part of 3 hours to update the nominations table for the Artwork Awards...and we've only had four sets of nominations so far !!!

*passes out*
            That's what you get when you don't apply restrictions

Which reminds me, I haven't done mine yet

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Why? Did you imagine OBPTB tripping over each other and ending up in a jumbled heap?

Hmmm.........

Comment

True. But then we apply restrictions to the voting stage so I don't mind too much for this stage. It just takes a lot of work . Still, it's a chance to hone the old spreadsheet skills

And there's still plenty of time, deadline is 6th March

Comment

Me neither

Why? Did you imagine OBPTB tripping over each other and ending up in a jumbled heap?

Hmmm.........
                Oh... that definitely woodn't make me dislike it. No... I wood pay money to see that

Our guy got disqualifyed, that wood be ok, if he woodn't have skated the fastest time and was on his way to gold...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

*passes out*
                  Ya know, I was about to go check the Awards email to do just that.....but now, I don't think I'll bother tonight.......

*huggles Woohoos*

* at Nad and Jann* When will the Dutch learn that the only sports of consequence in the Winter Olympics are Downhill Skiing and Tobogganing (all types there of)? Now THERE's speed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Ya know, I was about to go check the Awards email to do just that.....but now, I don't think I'll bother tonight.......

*huggles Woohoos*

* at Nad and Jann* When will the Dutch learn that the only sports of consequence in the Winter Olympics are Downhill Skiing and Tobogganing (all types there of)? Now THERE's speed
                    *blinks*
                    What in earth is Tobogganing?!
                    And skiing... Isn't that with the sticks and little planks?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wood recommend a strong shot of whiskey cup of tea before you even think about attempting it! Not that you drink, in which case send it my way

Will sending you my spreadsheet make compiling yours any easier? I'd say take the whole thing if we weren't doing it separately in the interests of fairness .

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        Whew, I just came in from a huge snowball fight with the neighborkids. It was me, my son and daughter against the three 3rd grade boys in our neighborhood. My two kids took off hiding, so it was me against the boys. Wow what a fight.

So, now I am going to take off my wet clothes, because I did get hit a few times (one time in the head which didn't make me happy), and plop down on the couch nekkid. Next to Jann. Move over woohoos.
                        *bounce bounce bounce*

Got on sugar low again...but I'm getting on high again(that happen when you give a kid for the first time in MONTHs candy)

*hugs for the kids*

*throws a snowball*

And how many...........

MANY MANY MANY!

I love desserts

Me neither *sob*

*hits coach*

*jumps up and down on couch again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs in*

Amanda, so glad your dad's surgery went well, that must be a big relief
                            Yessika, sorry you're getting sick, hope it goes away soon
                            ((((Bekki)))) for the hangover... but glad you're having a good time
                            ((((Bree)))), that really sucks

*huggles everyone*
                            thanks Josi, I'm actually feeling much better

*blinks*
                            What in earth is Tobogganing?!
                            And skiing... Isn't that with the sticks and little planks?
                            I don't know what those are either

*huggles all woohoos on sugar high*

It snowed all day today!!!

I wish all winters in Texas were like this one
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks for hugs Josi and Nad.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *runz in*

Having just eaten half a packet of jelly babies, I too am on a major sugar high!

We started toilet training Benjabubs today...
                              It's fair to say it perhaps hasn't gone brilliantly so far - hence the half a packet of jelly babies... and I'm eyeing up the easter eggs I stocked up on at the weekend right now. Any port in a storm.

*huggles Bree* Yes, you know what Jumble said. Perception is reality and, if it's important to you, then it's important and you get as upset over it as you like. Hope you didn't get a bad migraine in the end.

*huggles woohoos*
                              Thanks Cags and unfortunately I did get the migraine. Still have the remnants. Did you ever get a headache so bad it hurt to lay on a pillow? No fun

Good luck with the toilet training. In my experience the girls always got the idea way faster than the boys.

And how many...........
                              *iz not jealous*

*bounces*

*passes out*
                              Sarai and Oma: You both deserve some sort of honorary award or Award of Merit or something for doing this. Thanks for your hard work.

Hmmm.........
                              I haven't either. It's so intimidating

Um..jumble-ed heap???

Me neither

Oh... that definitely woodn't make me dislike it. No... I wood pay money to see that

Our guy got disqualifyed, that wood be ok, if he woodn't have skated the fastest time and was on his way to gold...
                              *hugs Nad*

*huggles Woohoos*

What about Curling? Those brooms move pretty darned fast. *I love curling*

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              thanks Josi, I'm actually feeling much better

I don't know what those are either
                              *huggles all woohoos on sugar high*
                              It snowed all day today!!! http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...wine-buyer.gif

I wish all winters in Texas were like this one
                              Glad you're better Yessika.
                              I wish winters in Connecticut were like the one you're having this year. Ours was a total washout. It was supposed to snow all day and it rained instead and now they are saying snow for tomorrow but I'll believe it when I see it as our weathermen (yes they're all men) haven't gotten it right even once so far.

*night woohoos*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree for migraine and weather*

I actually can't believe how accurate the weather reports have been lately

*huggles Sarai and Oma for being busy busy with awards*

*runs nekkid*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X