Clear All

*huggles her Martin blanket*

Will that do Nad?
    sigpic

Comment

*snuggles on couch with Joe*
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* good to hear your mom is doing better ignore my slowness on the matter...but the pig made me do it!

and looky looky...'69

[center]/center]
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *huggles LJ* good to hear your mom is doing better ignore my slowness on the matter...but the pig made me do it!

and looky looky...'69
          http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...byssHPedit.jpg
          Congrats on 69 Jann. Glad to see you survived the battle with Jas
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Congrats on 69 Jann. Glad to see you survived the battle with Jas
            Thanks and of course I survived! Jas doesn't know it, but I'm immortal
            sigpic

Comment

*throws brocolli at Jann for her 69*

sigpic

Comment

WoodNight WooHoos

Comment

Ah, the wonders of the Olympics. The other day I was watching the alpine skiing (when Lindsey Vonn won the gold) and was almost absolutely sure I saw John G. Lenic. Of course it was only for a moment, so I checked out the website and saw that a full replay was going to be available soon. Today I checked back--there it was. Ready to sit through the whole thing again if I had to, I clicked on it, and they cheerfully informed me than any videos of consequence required me to do the following:

Verify you subscribe to a cable, satellite or IPTV provider in partnership with NBC.
                  Well, guess what? I don't have cable. Neither do I have satellite. Or IPTV.

So needless to say, I'm a tad irritated. I know NBC can be cheap, but I didn't know they were that cheap.

(Plus, I was hoping to see some hockey games, especially since Damian's going to the Canada-Switzerland game today, and of course that's out of the question too. )
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Thanks and of course I survived! Jas doesn't know it, but I'm immortal
                    just like Daniel
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles TPI* I'm watching it atm but haven't seen Damian (yet)

just like Daniel
                      No...Daniel dies and then comes back...I just don't die at all

I iz like a cat with 9 lives
                      sigpic

Comment

<snip>
                        Thanks *hugs back* Sorry if I sounded whiny. It's really not a big deal, actually

-----

EDIT

Oh, man, they won't even let me see the live hockey game! *sigh*
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Congrats on the 69s Jumble and Jann!!!

If you're immortal Jann, you have way more than nine lives

My boyfriend thinks I'm addicted to GW, do you gals think I spend too much time in here?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

No...Daniel dies and then comes back...I just don't die at all

I iz like a cat with 9 lives
                            Better than 9 lives.
                            Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                            Thanks *hugs back* Sorry if I sounded whiny. It's really not a big deal, actually

-----

EDIT

*hugs* Poor Teal'c

Yessika...questions you know the answers to you don't need to ask.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post

-----

EDIT

It didn't sound like that at all I just thought I would update you on the matter since I was watching it anyway

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Congrats on the 69s Jumble and Jann!!!

If you're immortal Jann, you have way more than nine lives

My boyfriend thinks I'm addicted to GW, do you gals think I spend too much time in here?
                              More is good!

ROFL...like Bree said that is probably a question you already know the answer of! He just has to get used to it

Better than 9 lives.
                              That iz good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Big '69, Jann!!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                No.

...It's not enough!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X