sigpic

Comment

a 69!!

Congrats on yours LJ

*dances with LJ*

EDIT: Much like this...

Comment

Ooh. Pretty art. *Stares*

Thanks for the hugs everybody. After reading a nice, fluffy fic I'm feeling a lot better.
          sigpic

Comment

Interesting co-ordination on the numbers too - 9969 and 3369

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Jann Now be a good girl and stop watching the Olympics and get back to your schoolwork. It builds character.
              On the moment I started doing that my teacher ended the class So I only saw like 5 min of it or so...

And then you come home and first thing that is said is that I was home too eary and all other sorts of whining(from mom)what did I do?!?! ...the joys of coming home

Anyway, Jumble, Sarai I'm sure you two will do fine when meeting Amanda and Martin Perhaps a bit of babbling, but nothing else they probably aren't used to *hugs*

*hugs Bree for long day at work*
              sigpic

Comment

You're right Jann, they must both be used to fans babbling total nonsense at them We'll be fine

Comment

Aaaaaargh! It did it to me again Unsubscribed me I mean. Is someone trying to tell me something?

Comment

It's so weird!! Hasn't happened to me once, have you PMed the mods?? Surely there must be something they can do

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Aaaaaargh! It did it to me again Unsubscribed me I mean. Is someone trying to tell me something?
                      It's because the thread literally can't cope with your Awesomeness.

*nods*

Yes. It dies and we have to throw a sheet over it...

...er... or something.

*wanders off to cook yummy pancakes*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        It's so weird!! Hasn't happened to me once, have you PMed the mods?? Surely there must be something they can do
                        I guess I should see if they can fix it. It's just weird that it only happens with this thread, the one that matters, and the Artwork thread a couple of times too

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        It's because the thread literally can't cope with your Awesomeness.

*nods*

Yes. It dies and we have to throw a sheet over it...

...er... or something.

*wanders off to cook yummy pancakes*

Edit: Ok, I've posted it on the Ask the Moderators thread, so we'll see.

Comment

*munches pain killers* I dunno, Jumble. It hasn't happened to me. I'm still missing new posts, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *runz in*

*huggles Josi for poorlyness* Have a sofa day and try not to go mental on too much daytime TV. When you start seeing superinmposed images of Lorne Spicer and Dominic Littlewood when you close your eyes, you know it's time to turn over.

*huggles Jumble for lack of sleep* Insomnia is just horrible.

You realise the whole "Lice only live on clean hair" is a fallacy. Probably invented to make otherwise hygeinic and clean parents feel better about their children getting it. Anyone - clean or dirty can get it; it's just one of those things. There's a pretty good link to treating it on this article: http://www.abc.net.au/health/talking...11/2271382.htm
                            My nan used to use the comb and conditioner (handcream in her case) method, if I recall.
                            Thanks everyone for the hugs and the understanding. Thank you, Cag, for this article. I especially liked this part: head lice can't survive for too long off the head – focus treatment on the hair not the house. That made me feel better. I have been cleaning the house for five days now.

*far away hug to Josiane for being sick, I wouldn't want to catch it*

*hugs to Jumble for not sleeping well*

Anyone else need a hug? How about a fist pump? I'm not touching anyone anymore. I think that I have turned into a paranoid mother now.

Thanks for the pic spam, always nice to see when you are in the dumps.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *hugs* That's so weird, I don't have that problem at all! I did have it earlier when I worked with it on my Itouch and everytime accidentally pressed the wrong button(it was next to the last page thing)

And I found out why mom was in a bad mood. She cleaned the house all day and thought I would be late with dinner so mom, dad and my brother could go out for dinner, but I complicated things...in the end she got what she wanted and we went out. Happy mom again
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *munches pain killers* I dunno, Jumble. It hasn't happened to me. I'm still missing new posts, though.
                                Why munching painkillers? *hugs for whatever it is*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *hugs* That's so weird, I don't have that problem at all! I did have it earlier when I worked with it on my Itouch and everytime accidentally pressed the wrong button(it was next to the last page thing)
                                Apparently it has been happending to other people, but for them it's righted itself. Just not for me

And I found out why mom was in a bad mood. She cleaned the house all day and thought I would be late with dinner so mom, dad and my brother could go out for dinner, but I complicated things...in the end she got what she wanted and we went out. Happy mom again
                                It's usually best to give moms what they want. Makes for a happier home

Comment

Working...
                                X