The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Lucky you I'm still banned from alcohol Ironic when you think it wasn't me being drunk that caused it, and yet here I am unable to imbibe at Christmas I think he should be made to pay me compensation just for that
    *hugs*

Sorry for rubbing it in Jumbly . And that idiot should pay you compensation anyway. At this juncture I would like to swear but since this is a PG forum I won't.

I will however, offer calming pictures of three beautiful men...

Hummm....

did someone say something?

Comment

By the way Josi, thanks so much for your awesome and hasty betaing! I wish the start time for Martinmas was midnight, desperate to post the first chapter now!!

*flails*

Comment

Martin directed Earth: Final Conflict???? why didn't I know that before??? it's one of my favourite series O.O

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          ((((Jumble)))) I think he should! Perhaps in the form of a year's supply of wine for as soon as you are sufficiently recovered to imbibe You'll just have to get drunk on Martin's presence, or vicariously through us (I may have had one or two glasses of Baileys mmmmm )
          I'm assuming you mean in his 'virtual' presence, because getting drunk in his actual presence I'm sure would be a biiiiiiiiiiig mistake You know what I'm like after a couple of glasses of wine, the braking system between my brain and my mouth ceases to exist! There's no telling what I would come out with in that situation

I'd probably ask him if we fancied a game of Trivial Pursuits, and offer to chop logs for the fire

Yes, Sarai, I feel like that too, but there's no sense in me getting upset about it. I'm safe and I thank my lucky stars for that. And that first pic doesn't exactly 'calm' me But thanks for trying Hmmmm. It looks like he's trapped in that ring..............niiiice

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            By the way Josi, thanks so much for your awesome and hasty betaing! I wish the start time for Martinmas was midnight, desperate to post the first chapter now!!

*flails*
            You mean Josiane's seen it already??? *throws tantrum*

Darn, it's too late now to change the time *throws another tantrum*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            Martin directed Earth: Final Conflict???? why didn't I know that before??? it's one of my favourite series O.O
            I knew it, but I've never seen it

Comment

it's very good. except when they killed off Lily '-.- but it was good. they didn't have the budget and success of SG but it was good

*lol* just read what Peter said about Martin i'm glad everyone around me is asleep so noone can see me blushing xD I know it isn't true - hopefully. well the last fact, I can deal with the first two

Comment

*flails*
                *bows* You're welcome

I'm assuming you mean in his 'virtual' presence, because getting drunk in his actual presence I'm sure would be a biiiiiiiiiiig mistake You know what I'm like after a couple of glasses of wine, the braking system between my brain and my mouth ceases to exist! There's no telling what I would come out with in that situation

I'd probably ask him if we fancied a game of Trivial Pursuits, and offer to chop logs for the fire

Yes, Sarai, I feel like that too, but there's no sense in me getting upset about it. I'm safe and I thank my lucky stars for that. And that first pic doesn't exactly 'calm' me But thanks for trying Hmmmm. It looks like he's trapped in that ring..............niiiice
                Well yes indeed Totally with you on the brain-mouth thing - sometimes I think that inbuilt filter that other people seem to have was missed out on me

I have, I got a sneak preview of chapter 1 And it's AWESOME!!! You will love
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I am suitably chastised . Only 9 more hours to wait. Not that I'll be up at 9. It is a Saturday fcol!

*bows* You're welcome

Well yes indeed Totally with you on the brain-mouth thing - sometimes I think that inbuilt filter that other people seem to have was missed out on me

*blushes*

It gets worse...

Comment

I am suitably chastised . Only 9 more hours to wait. Not that I'll be up at 9. It is a Saturday fcol!

*blushes*

It gets worse...
                    I hope so
                    sigpic

Comment

*bows* You're welcome

Me too, I was at the back of the queue when they handed out tact, and what little I have gets seriously diluted by wine

I'm sure I will, but I was at the back of the queue when they handed out patience as well

Edit: Worse? What do you mean, worse?? Are we talking Angst or Whump? *whines* just a teeny weeny clue? Otherwise it will be your fault if I don't get any sleep tonight *pouts*

Comment

JUMBLE!!!!!!

*glomps*

How are ya?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Me too, I was at the back of the queue when they handed out tact, and what little I have gets seriously diluted by wine

I'm sure I will, but I was at the back of the queue when they handed out patience as well

Edit: Worse? What do you mean, worse?? Are we talking Angst or Whump? *whines* just a teeny weeny clue? Otherwise it will be your fault if I don't get any sleep tonight *pouts*
                          Don't worry, I'm sure she means worse in the sense of crack!tastic It's a work of genius
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFL I just wrote a bit in chapter two, totally went off on a little ad-lib, and Jumble's gonna love it. Better get the thunk pillows out in advance.

*tows out the crash mat*

Worse as in the writing becomes appalling since it was written at about 3 in the morning. As is most of my fic. Maybe I should try writing in the light of day. *ponders* Although light does turn me into a gremlin...

*scuttles away*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              JUMBLE!!!!!!

*glomps*

How are ya?
                              (((((RiG))))) I'm doing fine, thanks Just a bit miffed that I'm still not allowed to drink But apart from that all is well
                              How about you? Had a good Christmas?

Don't worry, I'm sure she means worse in the sense of crack!tastic It's a work of genius
                              Ok, I'm trusting you *narrows eyes* I'm just a bit concerned that Sarai might turn the tables on Martin for all the little 'mishaps' that Siler's had

I'm off to bed now (I'm just a 'few' hours late ) so I'll say Woodnight WooHoos, see you all for Martinmas

Comment

(((((RiG))))) I'm doing fine, thanks Just a bit miffed that I'm still not allowed to drink But apart from that all is well
                                How about you? Had a good Christmas?
                                Had a great Christmas! Went to my brother's house, tried to use his computer to get on GW but ...epic fail. His computer needs a doctor, asap!

How was your Christmas?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X