• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only 3 a moment ago? *waves*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      There were only 3 a moment ago? *waves*
      My arm is getting tired. *stops waving* How are you, Bree?
      sigpic

Comment

*One last wave*

Hanging in there. How are you doing LJ?
        sigpic

Comment

Same. The Dr.s are very hopeful for my mom's surgery, so I'm feeling a little more upbeat today.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Same. The Dr.s are very hopeful for my mom's surgery, so I'm feeling a little more upbeat today.
            I'm glad to hear that LJ. Your mom sounds like a fighter and that will help as well. Attitude can make a huge difference. I will keep sending out positive thoughts and prayers. ((((LJ))))
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear that LJ. Your mom sounds like a fighter and that will help as well. Attitude can make a huge difference. I will keep sending out positive thoughts and prayers. ((((LJ))))
              Thanks. Even another year with her would be wonderful.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Even another year with her would be wonderful.
                I can totally understand that. My mom fought and we were lucky to have her with us for three more years. Believe it will happen (((LJ)))
                sigpic

Comment

I should be getting to bed. I have a long work day tomorrow. The usual Wednesday babysitting at the big shop was switched to Tuesday.

OT on my Kitty, feel free to ignore:
                  Spoiler:
                  I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. My Kitty Pumpkin ended up in the animal hospital today. I can't have kids so my kitties are my babies. I'm worried about her. I know she's just an animal but like I said no kids so my cats are my family.

Here is something for our vewwy quiet guests:
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm doing my best.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm doing my best.
                      Good

I gotta go to bed now. My wife is hinting strongly. She's tired and won't go without me. That's what she gets for watching Ghost Hunters.

Good night LJ *positive hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

((wine_buyer)) I hope your kitty get's better *thinks positive thoughts*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Bree, there's no such thing as 'just an animal'! I lost a lot of bunnies and guinea-pigs to a fox last year, and I still miss them

*hugs LJ* Positive thinking

Comment

*runs through for post '69*

*hugs all the Woohoos*

*tosses a pic*

*runs out*

*trips and passes out*
                            sigpic

Comment

*sends more positive vibes to LJ's Mom*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Goooooooooood Only when...Hmmmm....
                              Do you also have the Carneval vacation? (aka spring break) in the week of 22-28 February?

Borrow her yours...
                              Hm. I'm not sure... I haven't seen the planning yet... I'll let you know

I should be getting to bed. I have a long work day tomorrow. The usual Wednesday babysitting at the big shop was switched to Tuesday.

Spoiler:
                              I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. My Kitty Pumpkin ended up in the animal hospital today. I can't have kids so my kitties are my babies. I'm worried about her. I know she's just an animal but like I said no kids so my cats are my family.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...ng_woohoos.jpg
                              *hugs for the kitty*
                              I hope she'll be ok!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sends positive vibes towards LJ's mom* ((((LJ)))))

Spoiler:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...ng_woohoos.jpg
                                *hugs* An animal is very important to someone too! You grow very attached to it as well *hugs Bree again*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *walks in eating wonderful Belgium and Netherlands chocolate that Jann sent me* You know...I might conquer my fear of flying one day just for chocolate.
                                and that's just for chocolate ....strange strange girl. Although our chocolate *is* really good
                                I've met no one!
                                *hugs* one day you will. Think positive!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm. I'm not sure... I haven't seen the planning yet... I'll let you know
                                Ok I'll wait....*points at spot on couch* riiiiiiiiiiight there.

Woohoo I just found out that we can store 200 PMs right now instead of the 100 previously
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X