The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ouchies I've hurt my wrist and typing is painful, so this is me apologising if I'm quieter than normal for a few days until it gets better Oh and also because I'm not going to be able to make anything new for Martin's birthday, because I think PSing will be painful too
    *huggles everyone*
    *waves to Oma* - I'm with LJ, great seeing you over here
    *huggles* Feel better, we'll miss you!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I hate this, I hate this, I hate this...
    I hate this, I hate this.... It's ugly.
    And... ugly!

*hugs*
    *nods* It's different...

*decides Martin can make it better*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Darren is taking some serious flak for all the changes.

I'm going to take myself off to bed............ wait until they've sorted out the glytches

Two eps of Sanctuary later, WooHooood!!

Comment

Thanks girls! I'll be around, but typing one-handed is kinda frustrating
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((Josi))))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Oma, I love seeing you over here on this thread!
            *hugs* Thanls, I love being here Just wish I could play more - although I have managed to log in a few hours this weekend

Ouchies I've hurt my wrist and typing is painful, so this is me apologising if I'm quieter than normal for a few days until it gets better Oh and also because I'm not going to be able to make anything new for Martin's birthday, because I think PSing will be painful too
            *huggles everyone*
            Oh no, that sucks Hope it gets better soon!

It's good job you like having me here, since it was you Jumble and Sarai who hog tied me to the kitchen chair and wouldn't let me up till I'd posted here!
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*
              (((Josi))))

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I hate this, I hate this, I hate this...
              I hate this, I hate this.... It's ugly.
              And... ugly!
              *pats Nad* It's alright. It will change back soon...

I think of it like this....better GW now than it being offline for a week, looking all bright and shiny, but being very dark and twisty underneath. I prefer the second part to be obvious and slowly see how it is really becoming bright and shiny
              sigpic

Comment

Hm... so one must ''go advanced'' to get the nice reply window...
                There's a lot of useless space...

I'm lost. I know where to find everything, but I'm feeling like the broccoli we have bought was of really bad quality. Seriously, I see so clear on this thread that my head hurts!

Here's Nad's New Layout Limerick
                Not saying that Nad has a new layout...

Once our lil' GW was cosey
                it was comfy and it smelled like a rosie
                But then modern day came
                boy was it a shame
                there's sidebars and ick. Woodsiedosey!

...I'll get over it, eventually. I think.

EDIT: It looks OK with much text
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *hugs* Thanls, I love being here Just wish I could play more - although I have managed to log in a few hours this weekend

Oh no, that sucks Hope it gets better soon!

It's good job you like having me here, since it was you Jumble and Sarai who hog tied me to the kitchen chair and wouldn't let me up till I'd posted here!
                  *looks innocent*

*hugs everyone back*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I must repost this. It made me grin so big my face hurts! "Pregnant with the joy of life." ROFL!!! (((JOE)))

And I really needed that laugh today.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

I see we have the full sized avatars now. Some consolation I suppose

*iz still grumpy*

*runz off to watch double Sanctuary*

Comment

*groans* The older two decided to watch Hairspray tonight. We've had it in the cupboard for a little while but hadn't got around to watching it. After an hour we'd had enough! And it's not even half way through yet

I knew I should have insisted on the next disc of Heroes instead!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okaaaaay....well...this is different. Heard they'd done some redecorating over here. I guess so!

*hugs* to everyone who maybe could use one today.

Edit: Guess I'm going to have to fiddle with my avatar....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                            Okaaaaay....well...this is different. Heard they'd done some redecorating over here. I guess so!

*hugs APA*

I've just been fiddling with my avatar *thunks* I'm going to sound like a broken record right about now, but boy do I like these new size avis!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

What are the new avatar dimensions? I feel so...miniscule....
                              sigpic

Comment

What are the new avatar dimensions? I feel so...miniscule....
                                ROFL APA I just saw you still have a 65x60 avatar...the new dimensions are 120x120...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X