• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

LJ did you miss the PTB 11th day?

Comment

Announcement:

I'm going to divorce from Shep, Bubu, Brad, Alan, Martin and the delivery boys and going to marry Jason Momoa...OMG that guy is freakin' HOT!!!!

*drooooooooooooooooools*

this is my new years resolution
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Announcement:

I'm going to divorce from Shep, Bubu, Brad, Alan, Martin and the delivery boys and going to marry Jason Momoa...OMG that guy is freakin' HOT!!!!

*drooooooooooooooooools*

this is my new years resolution
          What, this guy?

That's not hot............ that's SIZZLING!!!!!!

You can send Shep over here if he needs a shoulder to cry on

What? Doesn't everyone come to me for sympathy and advice?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            What, this guy?

That's not hot............ that's SIZZLING!!!!!!

You can send Shep over here if he needs a shoulder to cry on

What? Doesn't everyone come to me for sympathy and advice?
            *drools*

You were saying something?

Shep doesn't need a shoulder...he knows that after this affair I will go back to him again...

This made me thunk:
            Last edited by starlover; 31 December 2009, 12:20 PM. Reason: wrong one
            sigpic

Comment

But he'll need someone warm and comforting to take care of him while he waits

Just make sure you take him back by July

Comment

But he'll need someone warm and comforting to take care of him while he waits

Just make sure you take him back by July
                Ok...fine...he can have some fun too...while I'm having fun

I think I'll take him back in April

sigpic

Comment

LJ did you miss the PTB 11th day?
                  Yes! I did! I mean...no! I didn't! I saw it! That is why I was gushing. But, since seeing it again, I conclude I really must *THUNK!*, cuz...YUM! *luvz Joe* *feelz warm and happy that you didn't squish his cuteness*

And now I need to run to work! I get off early tonight! Hooray! But I'll probably be spending the time with Hubby and kids, so Happy New Years, everyone!

(((Woohoos)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok...fine...he can have some fun too...while I'm having fun

I think I'll take him back in April

Yep, fair's fair after all

That's good, I woodn't want Martin to find out

Loving the Calendar pages Just remember my birthday is in August

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Yes! I did! I mean...no! I didn't! I saw it! That is why I was gushing. But, since seeing it again, I conclude I really must *THUNK!*, cuz...YUM! *luvz Joe* *feelz warm and happy that you didn't squish his cuteness*
                    Ah, didn't realise

No, of course I wood never squish his... er....... 'cuteness' Cuteness has to be carefully handled, for it is easily damaged

And now I need to run to work! I get off early tonight! Hooray! But I'll probably be spending the time with Hubby and kids, so Happy New Years, everyone!

(((Woohoos)))
                    Good that you get off early, have a nice cosy time with your lovely family *hugs* Wish them all a Happy New Year from me and give them huggles

Comment

Yep, fair's fair after all

That's good, I woodn't want Martin to find out

Loving the Calendar pages Just remember my birthday is in August

and thanks...I had RDA for that month right? Special for you. I know how much you love him!

Hmpf..I've just been "nicely" request by my brothers to put the laptop aside and stop PSing
                      sigpic

Comment

and thanks...I had RDA for that month right? Special for you. I know how much you love him!
                        It was Wednesday yesterday, you must have missed it

Anybody BUT RDA wood be fine, really........... as long as it's not PDL of course

Hmpf..I've just been "nicely" request by my brothers to put the laptop aside and stop PSing
                        What? They want your company????? Why???

Comment

It was Wednesday yesterday, you must have missed it

Anybody BUT RDA wood be fine, really........... as long as it's not PDA of course
                          I extend days.... Always am one day behind!

What? They want your company????? Why???
                          No idea...certainly since I'm already sitting in the same room with them and talking to them too...they don't understand the word "multitasking"
                          sigpic

Comment

Going in the hot tub and since I won't be here anymore this year

Happy Woohood Year

See you all next year! Hope it will be a Woohoooood one!
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, whenever I see anyone write "PSing" I always read it slightly wrong.

Yes, I am still up, despite being full of cold. Darling hubby got home from work at 3pm and let me have a couple of hours in bed while he and Benjabubs destroyed the living room so I am surprisingly lucid. Not helped by the party people over the back having another, er, party. Like they need and excuse!

Umm.. I have nothing intelligent to add.
                              sigpic

Comment

Going in the hot tub and since I won't be here anymore this year

Happy Woohood Year

See you all next year! Hope it will be a Woohoooood one!
                                *waves to Jann* Don't you go having too much fun now

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                You know, whenever I see anyone write "PSing" I always read it slightly wrong.
                                Join the club
                                Yes, I am still up, despite being full of cold. Darling hubby got home from work at 3pm and let me have a couple of hours in bed while he and Benjabubs destroyed the living room so I am surprisingly lucid. Not helped by the party people over the back having another, er, party. Like they need and excuse!

Umm.. I have nothing intelligent to add.
                                Good that you got a nap, hope you feel a little better for that

Time was, and not so long ago, I used to be one of those 'party people over the back' Sadly since Suz moved out my neighbours have been left in peace

Except last summer when the windows were open, but that's another story

Comment

Working...
                                X