The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *fistpump* Yess! Amanda watched a WW! Which one? The pilot or did you jump in elsewhere? And the ship is unmissable

Tbh, Rob Lowe doesn't do much for me either He's pretty and all, but give me Josh/Bradley Whitford any day The personality, the wit, the smile, the brown eyes... *drifts off into her happy place*

Yeah I did the same! It's the uber depressing song from Donnie Darko now - where's the real festive stuff gone?? *pouts*

*hugs Jas and Amanda too*
    It was a random episode...there was this guy and he was an alcoholic...and he was going to tell the president about it...but said the last time he had had a drink was when he was 22...and then the president said he was going to stay on the ticket and that "I like you more then you think I do" and gave him a piece of paper with 4 words on it...what were the four words?! Oh and Donna's old teacher was called from the oval office and she talked to her...

And do you have any clue which one I'm talking about?

*huggles Jenn for the snow* We're supposed to get rain over here in Pennsylvania

Yay for LJ finishing hers!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *huggles Jenn* That sucks hun . I hope it clears up a little for you, it's supposed to be getting a bit warmer in the UK over the next few days, is it the same for you?
      Little bit warmer's part of the problem. We're at 29F and it's supposed to warm up just enough to be freezing rain when the weather hits sometime tonight. We might get lucky cause it's meant to drop late Thursday and so we'd be back in snow by Friday...

And more actually on topic, DK just tweeted an offer to be James Cameron's writing partner (just joking mostly I suspect). But. Seriously. How amazing would THAT be?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        It was a random episode...there was this guy and he was an alcoholic...and he was going to tell the president about it...but said the last time he had had a drink was when he was 22...and then the president said he was going to stay on the ticket and that "I like you more then you think I do" and gave him a piece of paper with 4 words on it...what were the four words?! Oh and Donna's old teacher was called from the oval office and she talked to her...

*huggles Jenn for the snow* We're supposed to get rain over here in Pennsylvania

Yay for LJ finishing hers!
        Do I?? Oh yes! That's John Hoynes, the VP, and the bit of paper says "Because I might die".

But I can't tell you why Bartlet wrote that on the paper, because that would give away a HUGE spoiler

And I just ADORE that scene with Donna and her old teacher in the Oval Puts a silly grin on my face

It's Stirred, ep 18 of season 3
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes!! that random guy is John Hoynes the Vice President Can't remember what episode that is though, Josi?

Comment

Same here . Dave has to travel from Leeds to Derby tomorrow but I'm not too worried about him as it's M1 and main roads all the way! Round here though it's just treachourous. We're so deep in the country that the gritters just don't come here at all and the roads atm are just covered in ice and snow. It's all packed in now as well which is what makes it worse. *sigh*

Funny snow moment today though...little sis and I were walking around to the village shop so she could buy sweets for my Dad and big sis' fiance Christmas pressies. On the way back she was going on about how she had managed to get all the way there and back in what I had dubbed "unsensible shoes" without slipping over when she promptly stepped up a verge and slid on her bum.

Someone's pride was slightly wounded . But I was in stitches!!
            What a lovely big sis you are Tbh, that's why I won't go out in it. There's something very undignified about someone my age falling over in the snow And apart from that, IT HURTS!!!

Honestly, I'm not one to blow my own trumpet when it comes to my cooking skills and it really looks a bit of a state but it is gorgeous!! Not sure I can find the recipe anywhere but it's one of James Martins. Chocolate and Orange Roulade....*drools*

Dave asked me to save a piece for him until Boxing Day. He'll be lucky

*SQUEE* Yes!! That is the ship and it is awesome. Can't believe I forgot to bring my WW home *grumbles*

*huggles Jenn* That sucks hun . I hope it clears up a little for you, it's supposed to be getting a bit warmer in the UK over the next few days, is it the same for you?
            And you didn't take a pic to show us? You'll just have to make us another one for the next shipmeet
            Last edited by Jumble; 23 December 2009, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Yes!! that random guy is John Hoynes the Vice President Can't remember what episode that is though, Josi?
              Just checked - Stirred, season 3
              sigpic

Comment

Do I?? Oh yes! That's John Hoynes, the VP, and the bit of paper says "Because I might die".

But I can't tell you why Bartlet wrote that on the paper, because that would give away a HUGE spoiler

And I just ADORE that scene with Donna and her old teacher in the Oval Puts a silly grin on my face

It's Stirred, ep 18 of season 3
                Darn it...you do understand that I'm gonna have to watch more episodes so I can find out this spoiler right?! Not fair! I don't need another fandom...but Josh is kind of cute...and Donna is pretty...

And I thought that part with Donna's teacher was adorable!

Thanks for the info Josi!

Comment

Darn it...you do understand that I'm gonna have to watch more episodes so I can find out this spoiler right?! Not fair! I don't need another fandom...but Josh is kind of cute...and Donna is pretty...

And I thought that part with Donna's teacher was adorable!

Thanks for the info Josi!
                  Yes!!! Another one bites the dust...

And it's soo adorable, and shippy too, because Josh arranged it with the President

*squee*
                  sigpic

Comment

Just checked - Stirred, season 3
                    Ah, thought I hadn't seen it. I'm still stuck in S2

Comment

Yes!!! Another one bites the dust...

And it's soo adorable, and shippy too, because Josh arranged it with the President

*squee*

Aww! That's cute!

Oh Josi, it comes on only one of our stations at 8 and 9 am which is why I normally miss it...but tomorrow there's a mini marathon on of 5 episodes I'll have to watch it!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        What a lovely big sis you are
                        I told her not to wear the shoes in the first place but to put her walking boots on. As far as I'm concerned that's very helpful !!

And you didn't take a pic to show us? You'll just have to make us another one for the next shipmeet
                        Sis' fiance took a picture on his big camera, not sure when he'll get a chance to upload though and there's no way to get anything off my phone as I don't have the cable .

It looks a bit like this minus the poncy orange peel

Comment

Oh, we definitely want one of those for the shipmeet

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *waves to Nad* Where are you off to?
                            Um.
                            Plowing through icey snow and conuering the Dutch sidewalks without falling.
                            Standing face to face with The Invisible Cat, buying Christmas presents for little and not so little, but ever young people, while singing Feliz Navidad and being laughed at by the elderly.

*blinks*

But yeah. Martinmas. WooHood!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz in, looks around* Drat! She's not here yet! *siiiiiiiiigh* I'm so impatient. Can't wait to see how my SS recipient likes her gift. *gets antsy*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Um.
                                Plowing through icey snow and conuering the Dutch sidewalks without falling.
                                Standing face to face with The Invisible Cat, buying Christmas presents for little and not so little, but ever young people, while singing Feliz Navidad and being laughed at by the elderly.

*blinks*

But yeah. Martinmas. WooHood!
                                Aw *hugs Nad* Stay and play for a while, we'll cheer you up

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *runz in, looks around* Drat! She's not here yet! *siiiiiiiiigh* I'm so impatient. Can't wait to see how my SS recipient likes her gift. *gets antsy*
                                Calm down dear! She will LOVE it

But I know how you feel, I sent Oma's last night and had to wait until tonight to find out what she thought Now that I know she likes them I'm a happy WooHoo

Comment

Working...
                                X