The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ok, that's just NOT FAIR!!! Cags and I getting snowed on and not the rest of you *sulks*

I'm babysitting the boys atm. Read a hilarious book earlier called The Diary of a Killer Cat by Anne Fine. Jo was upstairs getting ready to go out and when she came down she'd obviously heard me reading and said 'What book is that? Doesn't sound like good bedtime reading to me '

Well it wasn't my fault. Oren chose it off the kids' bookshelf. I was just reading it properly like I've always been taught. With the proper emphasis, you know?
    OMG I love that book! It's just side-splittingly funny

And I'd gladly swap your snow for our rain
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      It's a little cold for all that nekkidness yessika!!

Although I did just watch a rather interesting show about growing your own drugs....There were cures for colds and hangovers, flatulence and dry skin.....maybe we should have our own little cottage garden. There'd be plenty of space for broccoli too....
      It's never too cold for nekkidness especially when celebrating...

469 post.jpg

*runs nekkid again*

Edit: this one is small
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        OMG I love that book! It's just side-splittingly funny
        Once I realised what was going on with the poor bunny, it was hard to keep reading through the giggles

And I'd gladly swap your snow for our rain
        Well to add insult to injury, it's now bucketing down with rain But the upside to that is that hopefully when I leave to go home later tonight the car won't be frozen

Where's Nad got to lately? She's not been around much

Comment

Good morning Woohood-ers! Just flicking through the thread and I'm loving all the wonderful pics you've all got! *sigh*

Can you send some of your rain over here? It's so dry the grass is crunchy, and I can't remember what green looks like.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I'm waiting for some snow. It should be on it's way...
            *crosses fingers*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
              Good morning Woohood-ers! Just flicking through the thread and I'm loving all the wonderful pics you've all got! *sigh*

Can you send some of your rain over here? It's so dry the grass is crunchy, and I can't remember what green looks like.
              We're never happy with what we've got are we? Most of us UKers wood kill for a bucket of your Aussie sunshine

Edit: *waves to Nad*

Comment

We're never happy with what we've got are we? Most of us UKers wood kill for a bucket of your Aussie sunshine
                It's in our genes to winge and b**** about stuff

Comment

*runs through thread... fully clothed*
                  sigpic

Comment

*back to running through the thread.... nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      *runs through thread... fully clothed*
                      Still not quite got the hang of it have you

Just follow Tanie, she's caught on really fast

Comment

Still not quite got the hang of it have you

Just follow Tanie, she's caught on really fast
                        *whines* But it's cold!
                        sigpic

Comment

*whines* But it's cold!
                          Hmmm. You're right, it is a bit chilly............ how about running half nekkid? Or just barefoot?

Of course, there are those that wood say that if you run around enough you'd soon get warm

Comment

Hmmm. You're right, it is a bit chilly............ how about running half nekkid? Or just barefoot?

Of course, there are those that wood say that if you run around enough you'd soon get warm
                            I can do barefoot... hate socks anyway.

Don't know about running around, but rolling around sounds good, especially if it's with... ummm.... never mind...
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Can I hope around with my winter gear on? I'll leave my ...erm...mouth and eyes uncovered...
                              sigpic

Comment

I can do barefoot... hate socks anyway.

Don't know about running around, but rolling around sounds good, especially if it's with... ummm.... never mind...
                                Rolling around with......... *mind wanders*

Anyone who didn't read that interview the other day won't get this......

Comment

Working...
                                X