The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning LJ *huggles*

It's time for my midafternoon nap now... at least it would be if I hadn't just picked the kids up from school
    sigpic

Comment

OMG, you guys are insane!
      Got room for one more?

Comment

*Jogs in all happy because RDA is a PTB now* Hey, if Oma said it then it's got to be true!!!

And of course there's already reason for more crazy people

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*bounces in*
          *waves to all the newbies* Good to see you all over here, as long as you can cope with the insanity
          *huggles everyone*
          *bounces out*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            Not at all Jann, think yourself incredibly lucky!!!!!

*wishes I had no idea who Jedward were*

They're John and Edward, 18 year old twins who can't sing or dance but got through to the last 6 on X-Factor. Defies explanation, really, it does! This was the real low point WARNING: CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAMGE YOUR PSYCHE!
            My ears!!!! How the hell did they get so far ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              My ears!!!! How the hell did they get so far ?
              The Great British Public is in many ways a stupid beast Although in other ways (as in with Katie Price in I'm a Celebrity) it can be a very clever one
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ch3rr3 View Post
                Got room for one more?
                Of course! Welcome to the glorious insanity!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  The Great British Public is in many ways a stupid beast Although in other ways (as in with Katie Price in I'm a Celebrity) it can be a very clever one
                  Ah...I think

*sigh* Just got home but gotta go again... Parents 31th wedding anniversary...cute thing...dad gave mom 31 roses and a little card with on it"we're on the half now???" Awww...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

*hugs* Aww!

Originally posted by ch3rr3 View Post
                    Got room for one more?
                    *nods*
                    Welcome to the thread!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *sigh* Just got home but gotta go again... Parents 31th wedding anniversary...cute thing...dad gave mom 31 roses and a little card with on it"we're on the half now???" Awww...
                    How sweet!
                    Happy Parents' anniversary.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      <snip>

It's up to $920! I reckon it'll get to $1000 by the time the bidding finishes today

Edit: Ah, it's finished at $920!
                      Oh my goodness me. I'd break the bank for 20 minutes, eh?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      But what about Rob?? If Martin...Wood and Damian made it, then that means Rob didn't...and I like him...

Oooooh, thanks for the pic! Copied it right away
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

*misses Girl-kid, who started preschool today*

How is everyone today? Jumble, you hanging in there? Anyone want to post picspam to get my mind off of Girl-kid and the complete lack of prospects for getting another kid?
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ for pre school and sucky prospects*

Uhm. *rummages*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks, Nad! Joe is so cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

*flops in exhausted*

*wonders who that is doing all the poking*

*Swats hand away... realises it's Oma, grins with glee and huggles her*

I have to apologise for not getting my finger out and watching the RDAHotfest and he's a PTB that Jumble leant me sooner. I have been a tad busy getting ratted but I'll crack on with them this week and they shall be zinging your way ASAP.

Evening woohoos! I am home from T'Drunken North.
                              I do occasionally have the odd day when I am not a raving alchie. You'd never believe it from my FB but it's true...umm.
                              Actually I get home and within half an hour I had my niece on the phone ranting and raving about all sorts of family strife because her and her brother have fallen out with their older brother and...urgh, you'd think everyone would know better after the massive rows of the past and the fall out from that and all the pots and kettles rattling about but, uh, apparently not. I could do without it all at the moment but, c'est la vie!

But anyway....

Oh did I see Martinmas had a date set? When is it? Hmm, I hope I have time to do something fancy smanchy for it.

*Huggles Sarai* Hope things are ok?

*Huggles LJ* I wish I could come over there, drag people into your house and say "See! See! This family is perfect! Now give them a baby you numpties!"

*Huggles Jumble* That's for finally admitting RDA IS a PTB oh yes he is...so there.

Sooo... that RDA then? He's OFFICIALLY A PTB. Cool!

*keeps hoping if we keep saying it it will become a self perpetuating myth.*

*Huggles all the newbies for being woohoos and, therefore, automatically being Awesome.*

*Aw Heck! Huggles the rest of the Woohoos anyway. Just because.*

***RDA is a PTB****RDA is a PTB***RDA is a PTB***RDA is a PTB***RDA is a PTB & he's HOT! ***
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in superfast before Sanctuary*
                                *huggles LJ for missing girl-kid*
                                *huggles Nad for providing picspam*
                                *huggles Sarai for her nan* - any news hun? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
                                *huggles Cags for drunken weekendness and family strife*
                                *huggles everyone else just because*
                                *runs out*

Edit: And RDA? Sooo a PTB
                                And sooo hot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X