Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I bet Achaja knows the Man in RL.
    I bet she works as a cleaner over at Bridge, just to take pictures.
    I bet she's with a super sekrit gouvernment spy organisation
    I bet she''s plotting to take over the planet by hypnotising us with Matin Pics

I bet she IS Martin...
    *grabs pillow. Dances around with it*

''RCC, he's your Man
    you take him
    Nad pulls Martin into the S.H.I.P.py van!''

*stuffs candied apple in Nad's mouth*

Comment

omg I can't stop laughting!!! hahahahahaha.... so now, when you all know the truth...
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        omg I can't stop laughting!!! hahahahahaha.... so now, when you all know the truth...
        ... you could tell us the date we all die to know?

Comment

I must check in my identity card
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ho..how did you know?!

*hrhrhrhr* that was sooo cute from you
            wish I could knew Martin in RL
            I just do

And see? I'm CUTE!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            ......where Jumble is waiting for him, grabs him and shuts the door on Nad..... Would I do that to you?..........Can't honestly say I wouldn't
            Hey... that doesn't rhyme...
            And you wouldn't. I wood share Martin.

...I think...

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            I bet she IS Martin...

Yes.

*blinks*

MARTIN CALLED ME CUTE!!!!
            *happy Dances*

Oh. Apple. Yum.

''RCC! he's so hot!
            Forget Martin, you want him not!''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I bet she IS Martin...
              *applies duct tape a la MacGyver*

You know, I've had this dream/nightmare several times lately......I dream that it is Martinmas, and halfway through the festivities we get a newbie posting...his thread name is MartyW..........and he comes in to say how much he appreciates our making this thread for him...........and how astonished he is that we hold him in such high esteem..............and because I'm a sceptic, and don't trust people...............I tell him to go away..........because I don't believe it's really him...........because let's face it, anyone can just pick a name and start posting on GW..................and he says really, it is him..............and I say I don't believe him..........and he goes away...............and then the next day I see on Joe's blog how Martin got really upset because Jumble sent him away.....................

So if on Martinmas Martin comes in to say hello you know what to do........

Comment

Ohhh ((Jumble)) I am naive but I bet you will be first person to believes it is Martin

Well it will be a very nice surprise for Martinmas *crosses fingers*
                *went to see falling star*
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ohhh ((Jumble)) I am naive but I bet you will be first person to believes it is Martin

Well it will be a very nice surprise for Martinmas *crosses fingers*
                  *went to see falling star*
                  Sadly, I don't think I wood But woodn't it be just amazing if it were true *faints*

Comment

You know why (you will believe)? Because you are the greatest Martin fan, and it was you who had Martin dream, and you want it to come true the most from us
                    There's no need to be sad I believe no one would be such cruel to pretend Martin So if he 'll showed up - it will be only real Martin Wood!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You know why (you will believe)? Because you are the greatest Martin fan, and it was you who had Martin dream, and you want it to come true the most from us
                      There's no need to be sad I believe no one would be such cruel to pretend Martin So if he 'll showed up - it will be only real Martin Wood!
                      (((((Achaja))))) It certainly wood be cruel, but I know there are some very cruel people about, so I just think the worst

I think I have this dream because I wood soooooo love him to know how much we all care about him and appreciate him, but because a lot of my life experience has been bad, my subconcious twists the dream around I must remember to go to bed with happy thoughts for the next week at least, then maybe, just maybe something good will happen without me stomping on it 'just in case'

Comment

*applies duct tape a la MacGyver*

You know, I've had this dream/nightmare several times lately......I dream that it is Martinmas, and halfway through the festivities we get a newbie posting...his thread name is MartyW..........and he comes in to say how much he appreciates our making this thread for him...........and how astonished he is that we hold him in such high esteem..............and because I'm a sceptic, and don't trust people...............I tell him to go away..........because I don't believe it's really him...........because let's face it, anyone can just pick a name and start posting on GW..................and he says really, it is him..............and I say I don't believe him..........and he goes away...............and then the next day I see on Joe's blog how Martin got really upset because Jumble sent him away.....................

I once dreamt Martin visited GW too!
                        It was BTMWT (Before The Martin WooHoodStock Thread) so it was on the Shipthread. In my dream he was called Martin WD

It wood be awesome, but embarrassing
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I once dreamt Martin visited GW too!
                          It was BTMWT (Before The Martin WooHoodStock Thread) so it was on the Shipthread. In my dream he was called Martin WD

It wood be awesome, but embarrassing

Aha! Maybe that's what my subconcious is getting at? Because I do sometimes pause to wonder what he wood think if he could see some of the things we say aboot him I mean, wood a man like him be happy to have a bunch of female fans all thunking him and indulging in wild fantasies aboot him?

I wood sooooo hate to offend him Maybe we should put a disclaimer on each page just to let him know that we totally respect him and that all our chatter is all in fun

Or am I just in too serious a mood? Well, whatever, Martin if you're lurking, we love you for all the right reasons and in all the right ways, and the rest is just fun Unless of course, you actually like the idea of being the object of fan fantasy, in which case I mean every word!

Comment

Yes.

*blinks*

MARTIN CALLED ME CUTE!!!!
                            *happy Dances*

Oh. Apple. Yum.
                            Achaja, could you please say we all are equally cute? me more equal than the others *coughs*
                            hmm, ducttape you? and no worries. I will keep you from sending him away if necessary I'd also ducttape your hands to keep you from typing

I wood sooooo hate to offend him Maybe we should put a disclaimer on each page just to let him know that we totally respect him and that all our chatter is all in fun

Or am I just in too serious a mood? Well, whatever, Martin if you're lurking, we love you for all the right reasons and in all the right ways, and the rest is just fun Unless of course, you actually like the idea of being the object of fan fantasy, in which case I mean every word!
                            You are in a serious mood. Martin knows his fans, that we are crazy etc but we totally respect him and his work and that it's only the sugar and red wine speaking *huggles*

i really like that duct tape now... any volunteers to be ducttaped? Is this Martin raising his hand?

Comment

Achaja, could you please say we all are equally cute? me more equal than the others *coughs*

hmm, ducttape you? and no worries. I will keep you from sending him away if necessary I'd also ducttape your hands to keep you from typing

You are in a serious mood. Martin knows his fans, that we are crazy etc but we totally respect him and his work and that it's only the sugar and red wine speaking *huggles*

i really like that duct tape now... any volunteers to be ducttaped? Is this Martin raising his hand?

Oh, you're soooo right (((((Fainne))))) Thanks for cheering me up and I've only just opened the wine, so it must be the chocolate to blame

And if that is Martin raising his hand, the duct tape was my idea, so I'm first

Comment

Oh, I feel we've really neglected our Martin today Better make up for that

He just has this way of........ok, let's not go there *sigh* It's 4.30am, I really should go to bed, but......well.....
                                Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2008, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X