The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I tried, but just when I was about to hit, I felt sorry for GW...

And it didn't really had anything to do with any rubbing, but there once was an add for some obscure show. Everytime you even blinked at it, it rolled down over the controls and it gave quite some trouble moving around on GW...
    Oh, you mean one of those that drops down and gets in the way, then you move your cursor away and it disappears and as soon as you try to click your controls it shoots back down again and forces you to click it?

Yes, darn those things

You're far too sympathetic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh, you mean one of those that drops down and gets in the way, then you move your cursor away and it disappears and as soon as you try to click your controls it shoots back down again and forces you to click it?

Yes, darn those things

You're far too sympathetic
      No, I believe you had to click it away. And then, when you were on a new page, it shot down again... Really, it's that GW relies on advertising...

And I know. I really wish I could be mean sometimes. But seriously... Bad girls might go everywhere, but Good Girls get the heartwarming conversations with strangers.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

BTW, does anyone have that link to that other (than clintonio) image rotation site?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Didn't Mom teach you not to talk to strangers????

I'm not sure what that makes me then. I've always considered myself to be bad, but I do have those interesting conversations.........

Maybe it's those conversations with strangers that led to me being a bad girl

Comment

BTW, does anyone have that link to that other (than clintonio) image rotation site?
            Here

And now I really must do some housework, otherwise Josiane won't have a bed to sleep in

Comment

Nah, Mom thinks it's cute when I talk to srangers. Somehow, it's mostly the elderly.
              No trouble for me there.

Here

And now I really must do some housework, otherwise Josiane won't have a bed to sleep in
              Awesome, thanks!

And I say floor.

sigpic

Comment

Nah, Mom thinks it's cute when I talk to srangers. Somehow, it's mostly the elderly.
                No trouble for me there.
                Don't you believe it, some of us elderlies can cause all sorts of trouble

Awesome, thanks!

And I say floor.
                *looks at floor* Er..... I don't think she'd be too comfortable lying on millions of Lego bricks and K-Nex doohickies....... or the train set.....

Nope, I've procrastinated long enough! Tidying and hoovering must be done

I might even clean the bathroom

Comment

*runz through* Squee! I love Bones!
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*hugs you*

It's hard...... I hate to do it here because I know my WooHoos feel for me....... I hate that it upsets everyone
                    *huggles Jumble* We hate that it upsets you So never feel bad about talking to us if it helps you. I'm so glad Amanda was here last night with you *huggles Amanda too*

And tomorrow I can finally give you a big hug in person

Here

Yes, please

And I say floor.
                    *sticks out tongue at Nad*

*looks at floor* Er..... I don't think she'd be too comfortable lying on millions of Lego bricks and K-Nex doohickies....... or the train set.....
                    No, I wouldn't. So a bed would be lovely please
                    *sticks tongue out at Nad again*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josiane* I know, thanks

Don't worry, your bed is made up (Lion King ), the toys are all tidied away and I even hoovered the floor

Of course, if we get bored we can always get the lego out again
                      Last edited by Jumble; 13 November 2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Josi a bed to sleep in at Jumbly's place*blinks*...is josi visiting you this weekend?

Anyways...it's weekend! Woohood!

*happy dances*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Josi a bed to sleep in at Jumbly's place*blinks*...is josi visiting you this weekend?

Anyways...it's weekend! Woohood!

*happy dances*
                          Yes she is And Cags as well on Sunday

I'm not really sure which they're most keen on though - visiting me or eating Stuart's desserts

Comment

Yes she is And Cags as well on Sunday

I'm not really sure which they're most keen on though - visiting me or eating Stuart's desserts
                            No comment
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's so cool! ..........and makes me so yealous

Can you put a small part of the dessert on the mail? Or something like that

*thinks that Nad and her should really meet up once too*...I think....don't know if we could handle the Dutch saneness though

Ooohh tomorrow Sinterklaas is coming to town
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz through nekkid, cuz it's Friday and GW hasn't crashed yet*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X