No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Jumble *huggles tightly* ...You have every right to be mad at the world right now! To be angry...the world is so unfair...and even if in real time wise it's only been a few days for you it's been long! What you've lost...I just can't imagine that!

And of course we are patient with you So just rant, shout, stomp your feet, cry etc. because it's allowed to ...and sometimes even good for you!

*huggles again and runs out...since she overslept...again*
    sigpic

Comment

*boots Jann out the door* Get to uni!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes ma'am...it's just such a silly subject today ...I feel like I am back in pre-school...cutting and pasting stuff on a paper(moodboard) So...I already yesterday announced that I was going to be late
        sigpic

Comment

Changing subject...I'm now in my kindergarten class!

We put some music(top 40) on from my laptop...are all on a big table and cutting and pasting..

Yeah...they call this university...
          sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sending you so much love, Jumble. *hugs tightly*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Jumble.

There's no way you need to apologise for anything. We all love you and are here for anything you need *huge hugs*

*goes back to bed*

So tired

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Changing subject...I'm now in my kindergarten class!

We put some music(top 40) on from my laptop...are all on a big table and cutting and pasting..

Yeah...they call this university...
                      boggles the mind at times doesn't it? I've had a few classes where I thought...I am having a great time and I get graded for this!?!?!?

Jumble- everyone must deal with life's issues in their own time and way. Do whatever YOU need to do...we are all here for you!
                      Last edited by Rac80; 23 September 2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        That made me jump. A few days? It feels like a lifetime already. I've lost all sense of time, but I just worked out that it's been four days, four hours and 45 minutes. Crazy.

Cags I hadn't realised that. I was feeling guilty about you all feeling so bad for me. I tried to stay away because I didn't want the thread to be full of my misery

And you're all right about nothing making sense. Yesterday I took all my Martin pics down off the walls. I feel really resentful towards him atm Why? I don't know. It's not like it's anything to do with him I think I'm just mad at the world in general. Oma very kindly offered to be with me at the funeral, but my reaction was to refuse because I don't want anyone there. I don't want to share. Can you explain that Cags? How do I explain that to Oma, because to me it just seems mean

Thank you all for being so patient with me (((((WooHoos)))))
                        (((((((Jumble))))))) There's no other way we could be - we care too much. I think everyone would agree though that we'd rather you popped in just for a minute or so - we'll actually worry less that way I think So don't even think of staying away on our account!

It's entirely expected for your reactions to things to be irrational right now, and none of us here would even think of blaming you for that. We want to do what you need us to do. We'll listen, distract, be there for you or leave you alone as you want, and I expect you'll want different things at different times. It's all OK by us
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Jumble)))

I can't say I know how you feel but you can be assured that I and everyone on this thread is here for you whether you want to laugh or cry or rant.

I was thinking of you today because I received my e-mail about the SE. Now that I've read your reaction to the Sanctuary DVDs, which is understandable, I worry the e-mail will give you a similar reaction. I do hope you still plan to come, especially since that will be my chance to give you a real hug.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

That made me jump. A few days? It feels like a lifetime already. I've lost all sense of time, but I just worked out that it's been four days, four hours and 45 minutes. Crazy.

Cags I hadn't realised that. I was feeling guilty about you all feeling so bad for me. I tried to stay away because I didn't want the thread to be full of my misery

And you're all right about nothing making sense. Yesterday I took all my Martin pics down off the walls. I feel really resentful towards him atm Why? I don't know. It's not like it's anything to do with him I think I'm just mad at the world in general. Oma very kindly offered to be with me at the funeral, but my reaction was to refuse because I don't want anyone there. I don't want to share. Can you explain that Cags? How do I explain that to Oma, because to me it just seems mean

Thank you all for being so patient with me (((((WooHoos)))))

You just did hun And I understand completely. At my Mum's funeral I just wanted everyone to go away an leave me alone I was sick of putting on the brave face. Fortunately, I had Katie to hide behind. Whenever someone wanted to talk to me, I just showed them my beautiful 4 day old baby.

If you change your mind, let me know, otherwise, I'll just keep sending ((((((Hugs)))))

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            (((((((Jumble))))))) There's no other way we could be - we care too much. I think everyone would agree though that we'd rather you popped in just for a minute or so - we'll actually worry less that way I think So don't even think of staying away on our account!

It's entirely expected for your reactions to things to be irrational right now, and none of us here would even think of blaming you for that. We want to do what you need us to do. We'll listen, distract, be there for you or leave you alone as you want, and I expect you'll want different things at different times. It's all OK by us
                            What she said

Edit: Can I just echo what Estrela said? Please don't stomp on Martin Hide him away somewhere safe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos,

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *hops in ...with big grin*

Happy Birthday Julia!!!

Just met parents of cute boy Mother likes SG as well (he brought it up during dinner) ...and I think he just became my boyfriend...(or something like that)

OOh cool!
                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Okay, for my adoption video, I'm thinking this song. I'm not usually into country, but I really like the lyrics. Pretty much captures how we feel about our little family.
                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Wood morning, Nad! Yes, I think it turned out well! Check it out.
                              Aww that's beautiful luvnjack, what a lovely family you have!
                              You wanna hear from me? Really? You probably don't

I got my Sanctuary dvds yesterday. I can't watch them. I've tried, but I can't. This weekend was supposed to be when I watched them with Michael. Get him hooked on Sanctuary, show him how awesome Martin really is. Instead I'll be at his funeral.

Life just sucks

sorry
                              jumble *sending huge hugs* don't be sorry *more hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*hugs the WooHoos*

Everyone's awesome

]
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X