The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *huggles Jas* Some good fun is good for the soul!!!!

*See's talk of bums and licking*...well at least there wasn't any bum licking involved right?

Edit- Whoa Jumble they had vodka in your younger days?

I'll have you know young lady, that my generation invented binge drinking and all the fun and silliness that goes along with it

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Oh now I really have to ask! What did you do in your vodka days?

And the psd is posted.

Ummm.... *blinks*

Yes, I got it thanks

studiously ignores the rest of that post

*waves to Jann and LJ*

Comment

*runs in to hug WooHoos for all kinds of reasons*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sigh*

Yeah, kids these days. They think binge drinking is something new?

Mmmm tequila. I have many happy memories of that (like the line of slammers I did at my best friend's wedding and then went outside and lay myself down - posh frock and all - and asked my hubby to run me over because I was a "bad person". )

Aaah Saturday nights at the FCI! Happy days.

*ahem*

Hubby (whose name is Charles by the way) says thank you for the birthday wishes and expresses his hope that he too will get a guttery present later. I am thinking, with the way I feel, they chances are quite slim.

((((Woohoos))))
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Big 6969, Josi!!!

Congrats on Hub's B-Day, Cags!

Thanks for the congrats, jumble!
          Missed it again

((((Jann)))) For homework.

...I'm having a bit of a writers block
          Say something inspiring?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yes, I got it thanks

studiously ignores the rest of that post

*waves to Jann and LJ*
            *pouts*

*sits down next to Jann in front of the TV and sulks*
            sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

*waves*

*proportions? vodka? *

I sooooooo wanna go to Andersons! The food sounds totally yummy! Jumble, next time you go, you are under orders to take pictures a la Joe! Especially of the puds! *drools at the thought*

*yawns* Time for bed for me, it's been a busy weekend
              sigpic

Comment

Ahhh...watched some TV and feel better now... (SG1 does wonders for my mood )

As for the Vodka/Tequila...don't like it that much...I prefer it mixed with other stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Congrats on the Big 6969, Josi!!!

Congrats on Hub's B-Day, Cags!

Thanks for the congrats, jumble!
                  Missed it again

((((Jann)))) For homework.

...I'm having a bit of a writers block
                  Say something inspiring?
                  Er..... ........ nope, I got nuthin'

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *wanders in*

*waves*

*proportions? vodka? *

I sooooooo wanna go to Andersons! The food sounds totally yummy! Jumble, next time you go, you are under orders to take pictures a la Joe! Especially of the puds! *drools at the thought*

*yawns* Time for bed for me, it's been a busy weekend
                  Ok, but are you sure you want to see something that you can't have? You really want to drool over what you can't have????

*looks at kitchen wall*

Yeah, good point

Comment

*nods to Jumble* Of course your generation invented it How many years ago was that exactly?

(((Cags and Hubby)))) What's the fun of getting older if you can't get a guttery present? hehe maybe an IOU is in order for the poor man?

Oh and I saw two things yesterday that made me think of OBPTB

One was a little magnet and it was of a hippy bus, hello shippy hippy bus! I almost bought it but forgot too

The other was a shirt and you know how they have things like 'Got milk' a few years ago and then they started using that saying for other things (Not sure if they had that in Europe or not ) well they had a shirt and it said 'Got Pugs?' which reminded me of Joe

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*nods to Jumble* Of course your generation invented it How many years ago was that exactly?
                      More than I care to count

(((Cags and Hubby)))) What's the fun of getting older if you can't get a guttery present? hehe maybe an IOU is in order for the poor man?

Oh and I saw two things yesterday that made me think of OBPTB

One was a little magnet and it was of a hippy bus, hello shippy hippy bus! I almost bought it but forgot too

The other was a shirt and you know how they have things like 'Got milk' a few years ago and then they started using that saying for other things (Not sure if they had that in Europe or not ) well they had a shirt and it said 'Got Pugs?' which reminded me of Joe
                      Oh you should soooooo have bought that and sent him a pic, he'd have loved it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        More than I care to count

Oh you should soooooo have bought that and sent him a pic, he'd have loved it
                        hehe you're only as old as you feel

I know! I was like "AHHH! It's so Joe."

Comment

hehe you're only as old as you feel

I know! I was like "AHHH! It's so Joe."
                          Hubby says "You're only as old as the woman you feel."

Which worked a whole lot better when I was in my twenties.

And, he's already got a ton of gutter IOUs over the years. But then love and marriage is about more than just what happens in the bedroom...

...or living room....or kitchen.... or conservatory... or on one memorable occasion in the arbour under twinkling fairy lights.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Hubby says "You're only as old as the woman you feel."

Which worked a whole lot better when I was in my twenties.

And, he's already got a ton of gutter IOUs over the years. But then love and marriage is about more than just what happens in the bedroom...

...or living room....or kitchen.... or conservatory... or on one memorable occasion in the arbour under twinkling fairy lights.
                            Your guttery talk never ceases to cause me to laugh (And it really doesn't help that you said that your husband is older than you by a "few" years () so I always think of Sam and Jack )

*huggles Cags and Hubby* Well do make sure to make it up to him regardless

Comment

Ah, Cags beat me to it! In my case I'm as young as the man I feel, which makes me a lot younger than I look

Hmm.... as to where...

Major Wood, in the conservatory, with his tool

What? I thought we were playing Cluedo!

Comment

Must.Pull.Mind.Out.Of.Gutter.

You guys keep saying the "person I feel" and I know you mean that you have feelings for...but I can't help thinking the person that you *ahem* with so my guttery mine interprets that as "I'm only as young as the person I feel [up]"

Comment

Working...
                                X