No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, GW is back! I got many pages of writing done while it was down last night, but what a bummer anyway!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

What's going on with GW today? Not been able to get on all day. This being my last proper day off before I start my new job as well; totally sucks .
      Don't know what the problem was, but it's been mostly 'off' since last night Frustrating

On WW...

Spoiler:
      Totally agree with you Jumble. You know that Toby is actually my least favourite character (which is saying something because I love all of the characters !) but this is the episode where I started actually really respecting and appreciating him rather than thinking he was prickly and vaguely annoying .
      Interesting how we each have different perspectives on characters. He was the first one I tuned into (I think I said so half way through the first ep?) and for me he's just grown into a firm favourite

Next is CJ, really love her, then Leo (although that's probably more to do with the actor since I've always liked him in other shows).

The Pres

Spoiler:
      I'm just now starting to like him rather than just thinking he was 'ok'. When he was speaking to the wireless operator on the ship in the hurricane, and then the scenes with the children, I definitely warmed to him

Spoiler:
      On CJ/Danny...after the obvious () this is my favourite ship of WW. The goldfish scene is awesome! I'm not gonna give anything away except to say there's more to come...
      Hmmm...

Spoiler:
      I thought Josh/Donna was the favourite ship? I like that one too, but CJ/Danny is it for me atm

And I guess we should really take this to LJ

*cough*

"Aren't we forgetting somebody?"

"Didn't I see my name on here somewhere?"

Yeah..... you just wanna remind me why that is?

Got it!

Comment

*waves to LJ*

Glad you got some writing done

But yeah, it sucks when GW is down for so long

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Next is CJ, really love her, then Leo (although that's probably more to do with the actor since I've always liked him in other shows).
          I love CJ!! She's such a great character !

The Pres

Spoiler:
          I'm just now starting to like him rather than just thinking he was 'ok'. When he was speaking to the wireless operator on the ship in the hurricane, and then the scenes with the children, I definitely warmed to him
          I love that we have different perspectives. See, I warmed to him straight away. I've gotta say again though that that scene is where I really thought he was something else .

Hmmm...

Spoiler:
          I thought Josh/Donna was the favourite ship? I like that one too, but CJ/Danny is it for me atm
          When I said 'after the obvious' that's what I meant. I guess I wasn't being very obvious . J/D is definitely the firm favourite .

And I guess we should really take this to LJ
          Really should! Josi should be looking into setting up a community for us tonight I think !

*huggles Martin*

Better?

Off to the shops...

Comment

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut we should be glad that GW is back online! *thinks positive*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              I love CJ!! She's such a great character !

I love that we have different perspectives. See, I warmed to him straight away. I've gotta say again though that that scene is where I really thought he was something else .

When I said 'after the obvious' that's what I meant. I guess I wasn't being very obvious . J/D is definitely the firm favourite .
              Yeah sorry, I didn't get that Maybe to me it's not the most obvious

Or maybe my brain is still in shock

Still not liking Sam much

Really should! Josi should be looking into setting up a community for us tonight I think !
              She already did

*huggles Martin*

Better?

Off to the shops...
              I'm sure he'll be happy now
              Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

*holds on the legs of the closest WooHoo or PTB, crying*
                Don't ever leave me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *shakes leg* Get OFF, Nad!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *shakes leg* Get OFF, Nad!
                    *Nad doesn't and gets used as a mop*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad really tight*

Some WooHoos still can't get onto GW No idea what's going on

Edit: LJ, that's not nice
                      Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

*watches LJ jump on one foot trying to shake off Nad*

*grabs popcorn and sits down*
                        sigpic

Comment

No GW for some That's weird!

Did I mention how happy I am to have my own laptop back after 6 weeks! *huggles it tightly*

*looks at Nad*

*blinks*

Again?!?! TPTB should put some anti-Nad on their legs
                          sigpic

Comment

*Nad doesn't and gets used as a mop*
                            *drags Nad around Woohoo House while baking bread and brownies*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *huggles Nad really tight*

Some WooHoos still can't get onto GW No idea what's going on

Edit: LJ, that's not nice
                              Hm... Maybe only the good kids get to play.
                              Or the bad, depending on one's PoV...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              *watches LJ jump on one foot trying to shake off Nad*

*grabs popcorn and sits down*
                              Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              No GW for some That's weird!

Did I mention how happy I am to have my own laptop back after 6 weeks! *huggles it tightly*

*looks at Nad*

*blinks*

Again?!?! TPTB should put some anti-Nad on their legs
                              *waves*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *drags Nad around Woohoo House while baking bread and brownies*
                              So uncool...

sigpic

Comment

Josiane can't get on, and I'm never sure if she's good or bad

*looks around at who is here* Well we're all good, so that answers the question

Edit: *waves to Jasmina*
                                Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2009, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X