Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drops by to clean the thread*

*just in case*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

In case of what? We've been reeeeeeelly reeeeeeeeeeelly good today, just posting pics of our man *iz offended*

You just wanted to use that sprite, didn't you? Come on, admit it!

Comment

We are missing you Nad! I admit that you have hard work cleaning the thread but sometimes you could also...you know...mess a little maybe dirty little stories from Nad?! *plizzz*

So do you, Jumble- you've got caps from atlantis, where Martin has got that funny hair
        Oh I've been watching another bts and it was such full of great stuff (caps)! I've saved many I thought it will be maybe somehow helpful for other thunkers to prepare something for Martinmas...so here we go...what part of body first, huh
        Hand, fingers, lines on hand (I've got similar hrhrhrh)

((tomorrow)) Someone dare to attack Martin...
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Where are those from???? Gorgeous pics

And because we haven't seen it lately

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            In case of what? We've been reeeeeeelly reeeeeeeeeeelly good today, just posting pics of our man *iz offended*

You just wanted to use that sprite, didn't you? Come on, admit it!
            Yes.

Maybe I had some very non PG thoughts myself... But thread mom's don't do that

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            We are missing you Nad! I admit that you have hard work cleaning the thread but sometimes you could also...you know...mess a little maybe dirty little stories from Nad?! *plizzz*
            Well...

Spoiler:
            ''It was a long cold night. It was raining outside and WooHoo was home alone. She briefly entertained the thought of calling her friend Amanda, but she actually enjoyed some time for herself after a long week of hard labour.
            Right when she was trying on the maids costume she had bought for a costume party the doorbell rang.
            Driven by her curiousity, yet practising caution due to the late hour, she walked to the window to peek outside.
            Her breath stopped for a second for on her very own doorstep she saw the sole subject of her wildest dreams: the plumber. And he was dripping wet from the rain... Forgetting that she was dressed in a tiny costume she rushed to open the door.
            ''Mr Wood'' she tried to say as casual as possible. ''What are you doing here at this time of day?''
            The plumber smiled and WooHoo saw the muscles on his hairy jaw roll ever so slightly. ''I was... in the neighbourhood'' he responded. ''I noticed your lights were still on and it struck me that you haven't ...paid me yet'' She looked him in the eyes, just to find that connecting with them didn't seem possible, for they were elsewhere. She grinned. ''Well, come in and collect your... reward then''
            She opened the door a little further...''

Spoiler:
            *Nad doesn't do dirty for she sucks at it. The literal sense of the word*

Ugh.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Um, could you send him round, I've got a leaking tap.........................

Comment

Oh my! You are good at it Nad!!! I wonder what happend next
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

hey... if it's you with the leaking tap, it's OK.

Ugh, I feel sooo dirty.
                  Ew, ew, ewww!!!

I need fluff. And a bath. And 1000-thingy-towels. And...
                  *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    Oh my! You are good at it Nad!!! I wonder what happend next
                    Hey... She's a WooHoo, he's a plumber. It just had to end in

Spoiler:
                    coffee.

sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh....you can't be serious!!!??
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yep, a nice warm creamy frothy...........bathful of coffee

Comment

Psstt...a surprise for Sarai

(the caps are from stargate sg-1 7e15 - behind the scenes - journey inside lost city )
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ah, thanks. I haven't looked at that one yet Soooo many Martin caps, sooooooo little time

I have 10 days off at Christmas, guess what I'll be doing

Edit: Dreaming about wallowing in a warm frothy creamy coffee bath with 'the plumber'

Comment

Oooh!
                              ...Does it involve Martin and

Spoiler:
                              coffee?

EDIT: Hehe, I was right!

sigpic

Comment

Mmm... we can use 'plumber' as a code word in the Ship thread, just to make it seem we're not obsessing about The Martin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X