No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw *hugs Amanda* It never rains but it pours, huh?

Are you sure the dogs haven't eaten something that's upset them? Because usually once they're clean there's something wrong for them to do that

Edit: Josi, there was cake left over????? Gimme some, I missed out by going off out with Michael

Actually, what I really want is chips.......... but I don't have any........ so do I want them enough to actually peel a potato, slice it, plunge it into boiling water and then into the chip fryer? Hmmmm..........
    Last edited by Jumble; 11 August 2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw *hugs Amanda* It never rains but it pours, huh?

Are you sure the dogs haven't eaten something that's upset them? Because usually once they're clean there's something wrong for them to do that

Edit: Josi, there was cake left over????? Gimme some, I missed out by going off out with Michael
      Well, if you will abandon your own party for a man...
      *passes cake*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        (((((Amanda)))))
        *passes leftover cake*
        *eats cake* Cake is good

As *hugs Amanda* It never rains but it pours, huh?

Yup Right now I just want to cuddle up in my bed with the air condition on full blast and cry

I'm not sure if it was something she ate but yes something definitely upset her stomach, I'll have to tell my Mom when she gets home, and we have medicine to give her and all that But the other one is fine...not sure why she went in the house And I know I shouldn't be mad at the one that's stomach is upset because she can't help it but it's so frustrating and I hate having to watch them

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs Amanda*
          Bad Days Suck!
          *Kicks bad days*

Actually, what I really want is chips.......... but I don't have any........ so do I want them enough to actually peel a potato, slice it, plunge it into boiling water and then into the chip fryer? Hmmmm..........
          Just one question: Do you (as in ''You the English'' ) really sprinkle vinegar (sp?) over your chips? Really?

Oh and you know what's art too?

Spoiler:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Amanda*

*grabs a piece of the left over cake*

*clicks the spoiler in Nad's post*

*runs*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Just one question: Do you (as in ''You the English'' ) really sprinkle vinegar (sp?) over your chips? Really?
              Yes And it's yummy Chips just aren't chips without vinegar But it has to be malt vinegar - doesn't work with wine vinegar or white vinegar or balsamic
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                *hugs Amanda*

*grabs a piece of the left over cake*

*clicks the spoiler in Nad's post*

*runs*
                Oh now, that response makes me post this as punishment:

Yes And it's yummy Chips just aren't chips without vinegar But it has to be malt vinegar - doesn't work with wine vinegar or white vinegar or balsamic
                Hm.

Ok.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well, if you will abandon your own party for a man...
                  *passes cake*
                  Hey, I was forced into it!!! and he is a very cute and sexy man, and unlike Martin he's actually HERE

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *eats cake* Cake is good

Yup Right now I just want to cuddle up in my bed with the air condition on full blast and cry

I'm not sure if it was something she ate but yes something definitely upset her stomach, I'll have to tell my Mom when she gets home, and we have medicine to give her and all that But the other one is fine...not sure why she went in the house And I know I shouldn't be mad at the one that's stomach is upset because she can't help it but it's so frustrating and I hate having to watch them

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...artinwood2.jpg
                  The second one probably did it because the first one did Dogs are like that.

*hugs Amanda*
                  Bad Days Suck!
                  *Kicks bad days*

Oh and you know what's art too?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Absolutely not, can't stand vinegar (sorry Josi), not of any kind *ickickickick*

I decided to forego the peeling, just sliced them up in their skins

That makes them healthy, right?

Comment

Hey, I was forced into it!!! and he is a very cute and sexy man, and unlike Martin he's actually HERE
                    Ah well, fair enough

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Absolutely not, can't stand vinegar (sorry Josi), not of any kind *ickickickick*

Yes, absolutely And fair enough again, but still you have to concede that the English do, in general, enhance their chip-eating experience with vinegar

I'm craving chips too now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmm. Yum yum. I guess salt and vinegar on chips is like marmite - you love it or hate it.

Yes; the only thing I use white vinegar for is washing towels and nappies...

Spoiler:
                      If you put fabric conditioner in with things you want to be absorbant it coats the fibres and makes them less, well, absorbant. But, if you live in a hard water area (like me) leaving it out leaves them crunchy because of the lime. Adding white vinegar to the rinse cycle neutralises the limescale and eliminates that crunchy feeling... this episode of Mrs S's Household Chemistry was brought to you by...

As for balsamic - add to olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle over a salad... wrap salad in a tortilla wrap with houmous and a sprinkle of cheese...yummy (and makes up for the chips)!

The second one probably did it because the first one did Dogs are like that.

Yep, I'd say that's healthy. Healthier anyway. Hmm, are you supposed to blanch potatoes before you fry them then? Is that why my chips are always so rubbish?

I'm sorry, I've taken over the Woohoo thread with domestication. I'll be discussing soft furnishings next.
                      Last edited by Cagranosalis; 11 August 2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: Fingers siezed up from reliving my childhood playing games on the BBC emulator
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I never thought I woood ever learn so much about chips and vinegar.

Really, I talked about it with my mom and I thought it was funny how you can eat the same thing in different countries, but in a totally wacky way

sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread on way to dentist*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah well, fair enough

Yes, absolutely And fair enough again, but still you have to concede that the English do, in general, enhance their chip-eating experience with vinegar

I'm craving chips too now...
                            Yes they do ..... unfortunately the English tastebuds have been ruined by centuries of rubbish food

*munches delicious chips - sans vinegar*

Cags, yes, blanche them first same as roast potatoes, that way they're crispy on the outside and all fluffy on the inside

And I'll remember that next time I run out of fabcon Sounds like a really good use for vinegar

Although I do wonder what it smells like

And I must have drunk enough wine, because that's the third time I've had to edit this post for spelling mistakes

Comment

Yes they do ..... unfortunately the English tastebuds have been ruined by centuries of rubbish food

*munches delicious chips - sans vinegar*

Cags, yes, blanche them first same as roast potatoes, that way they're crispy on the outside and all fluffy on the inside

And I'll remember that next time I run out of fabcon Sounds like a really good use for vinegar

Although I do wonder what it smells like

And I must have drunk enough wine, because that's the third time I've had to edit this post for spelling mistakes
                              Meh, I did five edits on the last one for typos. No wine here (yet - I keep hinting and hubby to get me some but he's being girlie and watching Notting Hill). My excuse was playing Painter ona BBC emulator I downloaded yesterday. Fiendishly difficult. I was *cough* am such a nerd!

Oh, vinegar in the rinse cycle doesn't smell - not that I've noticed anyway. Then again given that it gets used on nappies, if it did smell it would soon get overpowered by... other odours.
                              The thing I learnt trying to be an eco-mum.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Meh, I did five edits on the last one for typos. No wine here (yet - I keep hinting and hubby to get me some but he's being girlie and watching Notting Hill). My excuse was playing Painter ona BBC emulator I downloaded yesterday. Fiendishly difficult. I was *cough* am such a nerd!

Oh, vinegar in the rinse cycle doesn't smell - not that I've noticed anyway. Then again given that it gets used on nappies, if it did smell it would soon get overpowered by... other odours.
                                The thing I learnt trying to be an eco-mum.
                                Washing nappies, you really are an eco-mum But I guess it works on towels too?

I'm having difficulty concentrating anyway, because every 4 minutes and 58 seconds I'm hearing 'So excited, I can hardly contain myself! I've had to go to the bathroom 4 times', which just makes me giggle like an idiot Soooo funny

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Working...
                                X