No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stumbles in* Ah, Nad! Put some less-bright clothes on! My eyes!

Hello, Kirdy. Welcome to the inanity.

*stumbles to kitchen for cereal*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Yes Nad, put less clothes on...!!! O, wait... woops...

*Lets the insanity engulf him completely*
      My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

*hugs Julia back*

*hugs every other WooHoo again*

What a cosey little hugfest!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Just got an email from two friends with more details on the bachelor party we're gonna give to another friend(that is getting married September 18) ...one of the things was going to a stripclub(and she is very...how do you call it...innocent(really!!!)) So...that's gonna be fun...if we figure it all out!
        Ickybah.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*stumbles to kitchen for cereal*
        ...I was going to make the joke ''Want me to take 'em off?'' and then realised hardly anyone wood mind.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post
          Yes Nad, put less clothes on...!!! O, wait... woops...

*Lets the insanity engulf him completely*
          *gently slaps Kirdy*

Male Shippy Hippies...

*hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *gently slaps Kirdy*

Male Shippy Hippies...

*hugs*

And there's nooooo way back. Things are going to change around here... or not

*Huggles for everyone!*
            My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

But... I'm even wearing rainbow coloured clothes today!

...I feel so ignored.
              ((((((((((Nad)))))))))) Better?

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Aww *huggles*

I totally agree, I might never have children b/c of my disability and it makes me sad/angry when folk who can have them don't treat them as precious gifts.
              /lecture
              Happens way to often these days

Aww thanks, I feel so loved.

WoodNight Bekki

*hugs Nad*
              Julia(samcarterrules)
              Ah yes, we're all about the love on the WooHoo thread

*hugs Julia back*

*hugs every other WooHoo again*

What a cosey little hugfest!

Ickybah.

...I was going to make the joke ''Want me to take 'em off?'' and then realised hardly anyone wood mind.
              Oh Nad, don't encourage Kirdy to splash gutter water all over our nice clean thread

Us innocent little WooHoos just aren't used to that sort of thing

*cough*

*waves to Jann and her ickybah friend*

I don't know her, honest *whistles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post

And there's nooooo way back. Things are going to change around here... or not

*Huggles for everyone!*
                Did anyone hear something?
                ...I thought I heard a little squeeky rattling noise...

*shrugs* Maybe Broccoli is running loose again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  ((((((((((Nad)))))))))) Better?
                  *Wipes away tears*
                  Yes. A balloon wood make me feel even better, though.

Oh Nad, don't encourage Kirdy to splash gutter water all over our nice clean thread

Us innocent little WooHoos just aren't used to that sort of thing
                  Sorry.

sigpic

Comment

*Wipes away tears*
                    Yes. A balloon wood make me feel even better, though.
                    How about four balloons and a teddy?

Sorry.
                    It's ok, just be more careful in the future

What wood Martin think?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      How about four balloons and a teddy?

It's ok, just be more careful in the future

What wood Martin think?

Yay! Now I can share my balloons and hug the teddy! *Happy Dances*
                      Thank you.

And uh...
                      He wood think... Ickybah?

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*

Btw, I'm just working on the final chapter of Safe Bet. Annoyingly I didn't have the copy on my computer so I've had to wait to get back on the internet to get it from my emails!! Sorry . Should be done today though

And welcome Kirdy!

*skips out*

(oh to be able to skip in and out again!)

Comment

*squelches in*
                          It's soo wet here today, I just got soaked walking home from work So of course I just had to change into my pyjamas as soon as I got home

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Wendy!!!! *huggles*

Thinking about how much wine we're going to drink is making me feel very ill. Don't get me wrong, I'm squeeing off my chair with excitement about seeing you guys again, but I'm so very hungover today that the thought of anything alcoholic is just...well...
                          *huggles for hangover*
                          *squees with excitement for Shipmeet*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Yeah. Driving to sunny windy Lincolnshire for my sins. I could possibly persuade hubby to delay a day but then we'd miss my brother in law (he flies out to Florida on the 17th) and it wood be nice to see him, if only for a day. He's taken his wife's (hubby's sister) death rather... oddly!
                          Also - and I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I have never yet spent a whole night away from my baby boy and I don't think I could. I'm not ready. I know that makes me sound utterly pathetic. I just...can't.
                          I'm not even the clingy, over fussy paranoidy type mum either - I guess I just accepted that the day I had him my social life would be severely reduced for the next 18 years!
                          Actually, somewhere around his 3rd week after birth I realised I wasn't getting a lay in, much less a day off for the next 18 years and had an "OMG what have I done" moment but, you know, I wouldn't change a thing. He's a complete miracle IMO and there were so many variables on the path to his being that he almost never was that not a moment goes by when I don't feel incredibly blessed and amazingly lucky to be his mummy. It's that that helps me thank the stars and the Gods I don't believe in every day for the blessings I have in life and slap myself upside the head if I slip into wallowing in self pity for the things I want but can never have.

Ah, now who's had too much wine.
                          Aw Cags, that's just lovely

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          It's a gorgeous house, I absolutely love it, I just wish we had the internet. It's a ridiculous situation, the short version being that because we basically leave next door to the landlady she hasn't bothered to register the place as a separate dwelling, meaning we have no rights when it comes to installing things! If the house wasn't so nice then I'd have found some way out of the contract a long time ago. Ah well, whats done is done. I just hope that it does come next week and that the wireless signal will be strong enough to come from her house to ours!

But yeah, thanks for asking!! If I didn't live so out of the way I'd hold a shipmeet up here! Unfortunately you all live down south, *grumbles*
                          That sounds like a real pain. If the wireless doesn't reach satisfactorily you really should go back to her about that... tell her that the EU (I think... although I may be wrong) recently declared internet access a human right!

And yep, I'd definitely be up for a shipmeet up north, as long as it's not too far for Oma

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hello Woohoos!!!

*huggles Jumble for calling her Guinea Pig Bekki*
                          *huggles Sarai for being here, woohood!*
                          *huggles Cags because she can*
                          *huggles Wendy because she doesn't think she's ever huggled Wendy personally on the Woohood thread before *
                          *huggles Jas for her amazing avatar!!! -fangirl thunk- *
                          *huggles Nad because she is not on the list of recent replies *
                          *huggles Josi because she totally knows Josi *
                          *huggles Amanda because she still reads Regularamanda with the wrong emphasis*

I'm all huggled out !

Also - I WANNA COME TO THE SHIPMEET!!!! *has a small tantrum* Ah well - you should buy some Jacob's Creek and pretend that it came from my backyard...or something...or...play Mallozzi with a J and pretend that I'm there seranading you with it...(Jumble swilling her wine and saying "play it again, Sam)

Also...self indulgent OT time

Spoiler:
                          The musical I am doing just got reviewed It was a really nice review - I'm so happy!

Linky - if anyone wants to read

Hehehe - the reviewer said I looked like Scarlett Johansen....bahahaha
                          *huggles Bekki because she totally knows Bekki right back * And I wish you could come to the shipmeet too, it sucks that you live so far away We need more pizza and giggles, it was fun!!!

And woohood for your review, that's so cool! When you become a huge star, don't forget your fellow Woohoos

Oh, and welcome Kirdy!!!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *squelches in*
                            It's soo wet here today, I just got soaked walking home from work So of course I just had to change into my pyjamas as soon as I got home
                            Isn't it though? You can tell it's the school holidays

*huggles for hangover*
                            *squees with excitement for Shipmeet*
                            *squees along with Josiane*

*bounces with excitement*

Aw Cags, that's just lovely
                            Every child deserves a mum like Cags

That sounds like a real pain. If the wireless doesn't reach satisfactorily you really should go back to her about that... tell her that the EU (I think... although I may be wrong) recently declared internet access a human right!

And yep, I'd definitely be up for a shipmeet up north, as long as it's not too far for Oma
                            We'll have to figure a way around it, and then the time after that () maybe we can all toddle off down to Cornwall

*huggles Bekki because she totally knows Bekki right back * And I wish you could come to the shipmeet too, it sucks that you live so far away We need more pizza and giggles, it was fun!!!

And woohood for your review, that's so cool! When you become a huge star, don't forget your fellow Woohoos

Oh, and welcome Kirdy!!!
                            Oh I wood soooo love to have Bekki and Nad come to the Shipmeet, it wood be AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

*runs in*
                              *hugs woohoos for warmth*
                              It's COLD!!! My air condition is turned up really high and I'm freezing
                              *shivers in corner of thread*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*comes in and hugs everyone*

and

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X