Night girls!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        In fact, I believe it was a certain Nad that started all of this

To tie in with my previous post:
        I simply opened the sanctuary
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yes, I blame the mainstream, too!

Woooood!!!

BTW, just in case Martin ever sees this .
          ...I wonder what Helen Magnus did in the sixties. How awesome would it be to have a Hippy abnormal?
          on the '60 magnus... It made me laugh out loud!!! My parents so know now that I'm not sleeping (if they hadn't heard the typing)

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *climbs laboriously out of the gutter and goes to bed*
          Night girls!
          *pushes Jos back*

no climbing out of the gutter!
          sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

Ummm...I have to say...If anyone of us is the thread mom, I think it would be me. I'm one of the most innocent of us. I mean, you all are just waayyy too guttery!!! Poor Martin...Jann's probably outside in his trees even as we speak, and Nad's probably sent the Lady off to spy/recon. That poor man probably won't ever get sleep again!!!! And it's all Nad and Jumble's fault for starting this crazy obsession with Martin!!!!!!!!

*stands in front of The Martin to protect him and sends Pug army out to stand guard*

sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*snort*...weird...werent you once one of my officers in the gutter army? Royal Guard or so... ...thread mom...nuhuh....

Perhaps we're all just...normal and enjoying the joy that is called Martin
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Well, I'm pretty sure we'd already screwed ouselves, may as well do a thorough job

I don't think we need to worry, like I said before The Martin is waaaaaaaaay to busy to have time to come here and check us out. He'll probably just think there's just one fan out there that wants to know his birthday, and not worry about it *crosses fingers and toes*

oh great, so nothing to worry about hmm, maybe he sends a very private message to that specific fan just to get me the fan to know better

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *snort*...weird...werent you once one of my officers in the gutter army? Royal Guard or so... ...thread mom...nuhuh....

Perhaps we're all just...normal and enjoying the joy that is called Martin
                  My thought exactly Another halo bites the dust

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  oh great, so nothing to worry about hmm, maybe he sends a very private message to that specific fan just to get me the fan to know better

You wish
                  Last edited by Jumble; 26 November 2008, 02:04 AM.

Comment

You said you were part of a special group..and a group means more than 1 person so...he knows there are more fans out there. in other words...if he sends a nice message he will send it to the group, not only to one person.

And Jumble my halo is still shiny ..I polish it everyday!

I also felt an urgent need to post this!

sigpic

Comment

You wish

You said you were part of a special group..and a group means more than 1 person so...he knows there are more fans out there. in other words...if he sends a nice message he will send it to the group, not only to one person.
                      oh well, but I am the one who spoke for the group and asked

Comment

And Jumble my halo is still shiny ..I polish it everyday!
                        I meant TR's halo

I also felt an urgent need to post this!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l_DSC_0660.jpg
                        Yes, urgent.......need........definitely words I associate with Martin

And the Woohoos appreciate and applaud your bravery And if when we get an answer there will be cake for you

Comment

Yes that's true, but that doesn't mean that you get any privileges...you are still a part from the group. He will see us as equals.

I meant TR's halo
                          I know, but you said another halo bites the dust...so I thought you were implying that my halo had vanished as well!

And the Woohoos appreciate and applaud your bravery And if when we get an answer there will be cake for you
                          Then JM has to hurry coz the cake is already in the oven...10 min left before it can go out
                          sigpic

Comment

Jann, we all know your original halo disappeared long ago. The one you are now polishing is the new one that you're trying sooooo hard to convince us with But I do admire your persistence, I'm sure there's someone out there that is naive enough to believe you

Comment

Someone will believe me. Perhaps Martin I see him for the guy that believes me! and perhaps the friends I made on my new school, since I really behave myself there(I did got good grades for my exams...passed them all...only one left to get back )
                              sigpic

Comment

uhh hot? irresistable? what a man?
                                thank you. i love cake, with cream on top? - no, better: with Martin on top?
                                Yes that's true, but that doesn't mean that you get any privileges...you are still a part from the group. He will see us as equals.
                                hmm, should have read the small print of course we are all equal. thunking is not half as much fun without you ladies (((WooHoos)))

Then JM has to hurry coz the cake is already in the oven...10 min left before it can go out
                                uhuhuh he better hurry then

Comment

Working...
                                X