No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha! So your dreams become more and more dangerous for The Martin Oh Jumble!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I don't get what Darren means about there being three different backgrounds fixed to the different shows I'm getting the same black bg and the same other colourings on SG1, SGA and SGU
      At the top of the page there are three buttons. Red, blue and gra(e)y. They change the symbols on the black background, but it only affects the main page.
      sigpic

Comment

A little random... But am I the only one who really likes sci-fi's SyFy's sickingly sweet promo?
        I mean... Look at all those oh so happy people over at SyFy!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          A little random... But am I the only one who really likes sci-fi's SyFy's sickingly sweet promo?
          You mean that House of Imagination commercial? Where Amanda wears that gorgeous leather jacket? And has this sinful smirk at the end of her part. Yeah... it's nice.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nope, not just you. I love it!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                You mean that House of Imagination commercial? Where Amanda wears that gorgeous leather jacket? And has this sinful smirk at the end of her part. Yeah... it's nice.
                Hehe, yes. The one with the 'sinful smirk'
                It's quite fantasy Shippy Hippy...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/joe0710.jpg
                Awesome!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                  Nope, not just you. I love it!!!!
                  Yay!
                  I read all kinds of meh comments, so it's nice to know it's not just me

sigpic

Comment

Awesome siggie LJ!

Hehe, yes. The one with the 'sinful smirk'
                    It's quite fantasy Shippy Hippy...
                    Yup. Did you do an exploration of the house? There is video about the filming of the promo. Great stuff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome siggie LJ!

Yup. Did you do an exploration of the house? There is video about the filming of the promo. Great stuff.
                      Yeah, I loved that. The little vids as well as breaking the furniture.
                      I'm really in ''AT fangurling to the max'' mode.

sigpic

Comment

At the top of the page there are three buttons. Red, blue and gra(e)y. They change the symbols on the black background, but it only affects the main page.
                        Oh right.

I couldn't get the house tour thing to work

Got a link so I can try again?

Achaja I woodn't say 'dangerous' exactly.............

Comment

Tell me about it... But then again I'm always in a fangurling mode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Oh right.

I couldn't get the house tour thing to work

Got a link so I can try again?

Achaja I woodn't say 'dangerous' exactly.............
                            http://www.syfy.com/imaginegreater/

sigpic

Comment

Or on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajx4Y9vVUn0

The little vids are there too.

sigpic

Comment

Yay!
                                I read all kinds of meh comments, so it's nice to know it's not just me
                                I know, right? It's always nice to know we're not alone, lol.
                                Awesome siggie LJ!

That was fun, lol! All the different shows to look through...
                                I loved the exploading stuff...I must have spent a good 30 minutes laughing (and making my family think I'd lost my mind) while exploring the Eureka and Sanctuary parts of the house, lol!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X