No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO LJ, I'm curious what he will answer on that one...and if he answers it!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh nonononono! These are special FBI handcuffs, double locked and with their own very unique key I've laid my plans carefully You haven't got a hope
    You forgot I'm an international superspy...I know how to unlock handcuffs...it's my speciality

Comes when you have some many years of experience in the stalking bussiness

Don't forget my liquorice
    B doesn't like it...so even if I take some with me...it's all mine..*giggles*
    sigpic

Comment

LOL! He approved it! LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Hehe.

thanks for making me laugh. I needed that
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*happy dances stark nekkid through thread* Hope you're feeling happier, Nad! Bad day?
          sigpic

Comment

Hm. In a show that's on, they mentioned a Martin Cooper, hiding out in the woods...

Odd.

Anyway. I'm sharing this one here. I started doing this one for the art challenge, but I dislike it, so I'm not entering. I worked on it, it somewhat improved so I will share it here

First sig:

Latest sig:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *happy dances stark nekkid through thread* Hope you're feeling happier, Nad! Bad day?
              Meh, sort of. More a somewhat bad two weeks. I just need my holiday, I guess.

But I'm happy now
              ...Due to all the WooHoo Nekkidness, of course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *covers eyes* Stark nekkid dancing....oh what the heck

*joins in the stark nekkid dancing*

So how's everyone's day going? Mine's going...blah It's not a good day but it's not a bad day...I hate these kind of days where I'm like "Ehh" about everything, I don't want to read, I don't want to write, I don't want to ship, I don't want to gimp...I'm just really...confused

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Hm. In a show that's on, they mentioned a Martin Cooper, hiding out in the woods...

Odd.

Anyway. I'm sharing this one here. I started doing this one for the art challenge, but I dislike it, so I'm not entering. I worked on it, it somewhat improved so I will share it here

I like it!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Meh, sort of. More a somewhat bad two weeks. I just need my holiday, I guess.

But I'm happy now
                  ...Due to all the WooHoo Nekkidness, of course
                  I find that WooHoo Nekkidness helps me out of many bad days! I actually had my first "running down the street naked" dream the other night, and I blame this thread!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    ROFLMAO LJ, I'm curious what he will answer on that one...and if he answers it!

You forgot I'm an international superspy...I know how to unlock handcuffs...it's my speciality

Comes when you have some many years of experience in the stalking bussiness
                    Oh get over it Jann I have soooo many more years under my belt than you

B doesn't like it...so even if I take some with me...it's all mine..*giggles*
                    Nooooo! It's mine, mine I tell you! I need it to keep Martin happy

Nad too bad! I've snurched the sigs and will put them into the challenge post tomorrow

Seriously, that's a really different take on the sig, which is the whole point of the challenge I luuuuuuurve it .....

........ and I luuuurve Martin......... and I luuuuuuuuuuuurve Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rose, nice and chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllled........

Um

Comment

Just in case anyone is interested, the Stargate Fan Awards have opened their voting for their 9th Annual Awards You can check it out here! For those of you who may not know, it's a fan-run award for SG-1 and Atlantis fanfics, art and multimedia.

Feel free to alert any other threads you may visit about this, as I know a lot of people were interested in it last year!

sigpic

Comment

Oh get over it Jann I have soooo many more years under my belt than you

Nooooo! It's mine, mine I tell you! I need it to keep Martin happy

Nad too bad! I've snurched the sigs and will put them into the challenge post tomorrow

Seriously, that's a really different take on the sig, which is the whole point of the challenge I luuuuuuurve it .....

........ and I luuuurve Martin......... and I luuuuuuuuuuuurve Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rose, nice and chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllled........

Um
                        Is that some kind of alcohol? And are you drinking it right not?

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        Just in case anyone is interested, the Stargate Fan Awards have opened their voting for their 9th Annual Awards You can check it out here! For those of you who may not know, it's a fan-run award for SG-1 and Atlantis fanfics, art and multimedia.

Feel free to alert any other threads you may visit about this, as I know a lot of people were interested in it last year!

(((APA))) Can I just say how much we miss you?

And thanks for the heads up....hey! Any new S/J fic in the works?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Is that some kind of alcohol? And are you drinking it right not?

Oh I pop in here once in a while looking for LJ, if she's been missing her deadlines.

And no...nothing in the queue for S/J I'm afraid. My little brain has them happily together and I really can't muster much angst for them atm. We'll see what Brad and Carl have cooked up for them in Move #3. The movie that'll launch a thousand fics, perhaps. If it ever gets made...*sigh*....

EDIT: And see...I mentioned 2 PTB! So I really am on topic!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I pop in here once in a while looking for LJ, if she's been missing her deadlines.

And no...nothing in the queue for S/J I'm afraid. My little brain has them happily together and I really can't muster much angst for them atm. We'll see what Brad and Carl have cooked up for them in Move #3. The movie that'll launch a thousand fics, perhaps. If it ever gets made...*sigh*....

*tisk tisks* Bad girl for not getting her deadlines done

What? You the queen of angst have them happily together? What is the world coming to?!

Only a thousand fics? More like a million!

*hugs APA, TPTB and the rest of the woohoos*

Jumble I need some cute Martin pics (like for instance the continuum one )

Edit- APA are you going to be around for ship day?

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Is that some kind of alcohol? And are you drinking it right now?

Drinking? Moi? Of course I am

Seconded

Like it or not, you are now a WooHoo

Not that we ever really stay on topic in here, but I appreciate your efforts

We won't need fics after Movie 3, OBPTB will give is final, absolute, undeniable confirmation that Jack and Sam are totally together

And of course, Martin will direct it beeeeooooootifully *huggles him*

Comment

Drinking? Moi? Of course I am

Seconded

Like it or not, you are now a WooHoo

Not that we ever really stay on topic in here, but I appreciate your efforts

We won't need fics after Movie 3, OBPTB will give is final, absolute, undeniable confirmation that Jack and Sam are totally together

And of course, Martin will direct it beeeeooooootifully *huggles him*
                                You know Jumbley that's not very good for your health *ponders if tipsey Jumble makes her less...Jumbley*

We're hippy's...we're not supposed to follow rules

Of course they are! Andthey'remakingwildpassionatelove

And I read that last part and thought it said that Martin was beautiful and I was like "Yup yup he is" then reread it only to find that you said he was directing it beautifully

Comment

Working...
                                X