Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *whistles innocent*

I was talking about the same thing as Jumble.....

in my twisted reality!
    Twisted indeed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Twisted indeed.

And you live in it together with me!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not twisted, I was just covering myself because I know what certain other WooHoos are like

Jasmina I always miss yours by a mile probably because you post so much so just have one for the heck of it

Comment

*munches left over cake* Well, my chubby tummy certainly isn't going anywhere!
          sigpic

Comment

From the Tokyo trip

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ndom/aaaa1.jpg

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...dom/tokyo1.jpg

With many thanks to parsifal for finding the pics.
            Wow...Martin looks...wow *thunks* He looks very...hot there *fans self*

college OT-
            Spoiler:
            So I picked my classes yesterday, and I'm really happy because I was able to get the same class as my cousin! And since she lives 2 miles down the road and she has to go right by my house we're thinking about driving together to save money (and the environment! ) But I have to wait an hour in the morning (her class starts at 9am and mine starts at 10am) and she has to wait an hour in the afternoon (her's gets over at 11 and mine gets over at 12) and then I have to wait for almost 2 hours on a Friday But it would be worth it

And on Tuesdays I have a chemistry lab....for 3 straight hours!!! I'll be getting there at 8 am and getting finished at 3:30 pm but there's a 2 hour break in between my classes so that's good I figure all the time I'm waiting around I can do my homework and stuff like that because they have picnic tables and chairs outside so that will be so cool and of course If I get really bored I can always write some fanfic Unfortunately I can't really bring my laptop and go on GW because I have a ridiculously hard time trying to charge the battery

*bounces with excitement about starting college* I start August 24th

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

And you live in it together with me!
              No I don't. You can't prove anything. You can't you can't you can't!!!!

Congrats on the '69 post Jumble. And thanks. Hmmm... maybe I should go and make it a '69 now...
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats everyone on the '69 post

No I don't. You can't prove anything. You can't you can't you can't!!!!
                *raises eyebrow* Little kid...

still in denial...soon enough you'll admit to it.
                sigpic

Comment

*raises eyebrow* Little kid...

still in denial...soon enough you'll admit to it.
                  *snorts*

So.... what's with the location? I'm not sure who's the one in denial...

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

college OT-
                  Spoiler:
                  So I picked my classes yesterday, and I'm really happy because I was able to get the same class as my cousin! And since she lives 2 miles down the road and she has to go right by my house we're thinking about driving together to save money (and the environment! ) But I have to wait an hour in the morning (her class starts at 9am and mine starts at 10am) and she has to wait an hour in the afternoon (her's gets over at 11 and mine gets over at 12) and then I have to wait for almost 2 hours on a Friday But it would be worth it

And on Tuesdays I have a chemistry lab....for 3 straight hours!!! I'll be getting there at 8 am and getting finished at 3:30 pm but there's a 2 hour break in between my classes so that's good I figure all the time I'm waiting around I can do my homework and stuff like that because they have picnic tables and chairs outside so that will be so cool and of course If I get really bored I can always write some fanfic Unfortunately I can't really bring my laptop and go on GW because I have a ridiculously hard time trying to charge the battery

Yay!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    So the big W is on his way home from Tokyo. I'm hoping for some great footage with him in it for S2 of Sanctuary.
                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh me too

How do you know that?
                    Several hours earlier Robin Dunne had posted that he was packing, and as they went together...

They are home now. Enormously jetlagged. I hope they are sleeping today, or we might get the equivalent of Martin directing two actors while they are Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds.

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

college OT-
                      Spoiler:

Sounds good! Yay for it!
                      No laptop on uni ...but ...that's...you know....wow...insane...

how do you survive classes without a laptop?

*snorts*

So.... what's with the location? I'm not sure who's the one in denial...
                      Infiltration my dear.
                      I'm an international superspy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Infiltration my dear.
                        I'm an international superspy!
                        sigpic

Comment

together with Martin

*runs from Jumble*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *munches left over cake* Well, my chubby tummy certainly isn't going anywhere!
                            Mine neither

Originally posted by suse View Post
                            Several hours earlier Robin Dunne had posted that he was packing, and as they went together...

They are home now. Enormously jetlagged. I hope they are sleeping today, or we might get the equivalent of Martin directing two actors while they are Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds.

suse
                            Now that I'd like to see

Thanks

Comment

college OT-
                              Spoiler:

When I was in college, I had a couple of semesters with odd breaks. I decided to use one break early on to study for a specific class on the three days a week I was on that schedule. It was great because I learned a lot during time I would have otherwise just frittered away. I kept doing it in later semesters, and it really reduced my study stress.

Sounds good! Yay for it!
                              No laptop on uni ...but ...that's...you know....wow...insane...

how do you survive classes without a laptop?
                              You'd be surprised what you can do with pen and paper.

Anyone know if and where Martin went to university?
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                                When I was in college, I had a couple of semesters with odd breaks. I decided to use one break early on to study for a specific class on the three days a week I was on that schedule. It was great because I learned a lot during time I would have otherwise just frittered away. I kept doing it in later semesters, and it really reduced my study stress.
                                That's a good idea...
                                in between breaks I normally just go outside or in the schoolpub

You'd be surprised what you can do with pen and paper.
                                But there is no GW with pen and paper... I start doodling and get more distracted...

Anyone know if and where Martin went to university?
                                No idea...perhaps some university to learn directing and all...(I've heard those exist)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X