• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes time flies by!

anyway ... I am bring to the con lobby gathering whatever :

Stroopwafels
    Bokkepootjes
    hopjes

aaah love the dutch words some of you know what the first two are otherwise look it up on wikipedia! I'm to lazy !

Comment

Hey.....fellow Big Finish STARGATE Audio Fans......

I have been e-mailing one of the "Powers-that-Be" over at BIG FINISH. I am trying to talk them into getting a booth and "showing their wares" at the Chicago Event.

Big Finish is the company that makes the outstanding STARGATE Audiobook CDs. Starring Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Claudia Black, Paul McGillion, Teryl Rothery, and many others.

They know of the upcoming convention & promised me they would discuss at their next Company meeting.

Unfortunately they are based out of England & have to take into account the cost of getting all their stuff over here & the profitability of selling their CDs.

I told them to just think of all the potential LONG TERM subscribers they could pick up.

If you are a fan of the BIG FINISH STARGATE Audio adventures go to their web-site.... www.bigfinish.com and drop them an e-mail at [email protected]

Let'em know you would love for them to show up. They are great about replying to potential & existing customers.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMark View Post
        Hey.....fellow Big Finish STARGATE Audio Fans......

I have been e-mailing one of the "Powers-that-Be" over at BIG FINISH. I am trying to talk them into getting a booth and "showing their wares" at the Chicago Event.

Big Finish is the company that makes the outstanding STARGATE Audiobook CDs. Starring Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Claudia Black, Paul McGillion, Teryl Rothery, and many others.

They know of the upcoming convention & promised me they would discuss at their next Company meeting.

Unfortunately they are based out of England & have to take into account the cost of getting all their stuff over here & the profitability of selling their CDs.

I told them to just think of all the potential LONG TERM subscribers they could pick up.

If you are a fan of the BIG FINISH STARGATE Audio adventures go to their web-site.... www.bigfinish.com and drop them an e-mail at [email protected]

Let'em know you would love for them to show up. They are great about replying to potential & existing customers.
        thanks gatemark. hi how r u doing??? hope all is well with u??? i love the audio from big finish myself. i hope they will be at the convention. cya in august, james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
          yes time flies by!

Stroopwafels
          Bokkepootjes
          hopjes

aaah love the dutch words some of you know what the first two are otherwise look it up on wikipedia! I'm to lazy !
          Bokkepootjes made me want to lick my screen.

When is the lobby gathering? Just whenever?
          sig made by me

Comment

yes time flies by!

Stroopwafels
            Bokkepootjes
            hopjes

OMG!!!
            You are my new best friend!!
            I LOVE all those food items

Comment

yes time flies by!

Stroopwafels
              Bokkepootjes
              hopjes

*eek* Squee!!!! Stroopwafels...
              How's You J??? We must catch up one of these days
              sigpic
              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Bokkepootjes made me want to lick my screen.

When is the lobby gathering? Just whenever?
                I have no clue think we'll plan that later ... or we just sit there I dunno

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                OMG!!!
                You are my new best friend!!
                I LOVE all those food items

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                *eek* Squee!!!! Stroopwafels...
                How's You J??? We must catch up one of these days
                and you Dena will get a special alone package!
                and yes we do need to catch up , but the time is a pain! I hate time difference ... how are you doing btw???
                I'm good just enjoying my hol

Comment

Hi, anyone else here going to a convention for the first time (like me)?

Comment

Well, I've been to a con before, and it was a Creation con, but it wasn't for Stargate. So maybe I count as half a newbie.

Made by lilferret
                    http://shadadukal.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topazowl View Post
                      Hi, anyone else here going to a convention for the first time (like me)?
                      We have another CON VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!

Comment

... I smell a con vergin ?? you are soooooooo gonna be teased

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                          We have another CON VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!
                          I've got the ducttape.

Shall we let the con virgins pick the color they want to get tied up in or should we just surprise them!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            I've got the ducttape.

Shall we let the con virgins pick the color they want to get tied up in or should we just surprise them!
                            I think surprise is better.

Oh, crap. I'm gonna need to get another goat! *runs off to make phone call*

Comment

and you Dena will get a special alone package!
                              and yes we do need to catch up , but the time is a pain! I hate time difference ... how are you doing btw???
                              I'm good just enjoying my hol
                              *awwwww* That's too nice
                              Patiently awaiting August....
                              *thinking that if I'm still awake when I get out of the shower, I shall send you a little email... that or you'll get one tomorrow... which would really be today, or yesterday depending on which way you look at it....

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              I've got the ducttape.

Lol... Yes Switch, that means another goat... and Rosehawk, there is no picking of the colors for newbies... Speaking of, I have fun colored zipties....
                              *evilish fun thoughts*
                              sigpic
                              awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                                *awwwww* That's too nice
                                Patiently awaiting August....
                                *thinking that if I'm still awake when I get out of the shower, I shall send you a little email... that or you'll get one tomorrow... which would really be today, or yesterday depending on which way you look at it....

Lol... Yes Switch, that means another goat... and Rosehawk, there is no picking of the colors for newbies... Speaking of, I have fun colored zipties....
                                *evilish fun thoughts*
                                * waits patiently for the little email *

I heard duct tape ? mmm * evil laugh *

Comment

Working...
                                X