No announcement yet.

Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 7.95 per item, its' not like it was postage and shipping on a t-shirt. three slips of paper that cost them 40 whatever cents to mail. And for the auto tickets, i doubt they cost dollars each to print.

IMHO, a boost to the bottom line.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
      Creation finally has the Photo Ops Identification for the Chicago Con up. Sigh.... YES!
      now we just haev to wait 3-4 weeks to get it!

I don't really like me in my photo with Paul but he looks as adorable as ever

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

The links for the photos aren't working for me. It brings me to an 'eror' page, then says try navigating from the Creation home page, but I can't figure out how to navigate to past photo ops from the home page! Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else having problems with the links? I won't be happy if I paid $100 and have nothing to show for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          The links for the photos aren't working for me. It brings me to an 'eror' page, then says try navigating from the Creation home page, but I can't figure out how to navigate to past photo ops from the home page! Anyone have any ideas? Anyone else having problems with the links? I won't be happy if I paid $100 and have nothing to show for it!
          From creationent.com, scroll down past the calendar of events in the middle and there will be a little graphic link that says "Past Photo Ops" (or something like that). Click on that and you'll get a list of all the past cons. The Chicago SG one is at the top of the list (right now, anyway...).

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            now we just haev to wait 3-4 weeks to get it!

I don't really like me in my photo with Paul but he looks as adorable as ever
            I am hoping it does not take another month to get my three pics
            One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Where's the link for the photo's? I can't get to them. I lost the information sheet.

Yep, I got personalized from everyone but Paul and Joe. This year was the first time Michael personalized mine!
              rosie, did you get the link back and di you see mine??? james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                rosie, did you get the link back and di you see mine??? james from chicago.
                Yes I did. You guys looked great together!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                  From creationent.com, scroll down past the calendar of events in the middle and there will be a little graphic link that says "Past Photo Ops" (or something like that). Click on that and you'll get a list of all the past cons. The Chicago SG one is at the top of the list (right now, anyway...).
                  I found the links on the text were wrong. If you click on the images on the page you'll go to the correct links.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                    I am hoping it does not take another month to get my three pics
                    I know right?

apparently they hadn't shipped the banner and it wasn't until I asked about it did they send it in the mail...so it should get to me about the same time as my photo!

Comment

hi gatemark:

how r u?? is that your photo op with paul mcgillion #0546??? if that is, thats a great pic. i have the same t-shirt sheppard/mckay that your son has. please feel free to email me when your free. james from chicago. email address: [email protected]

Comment

hi all:

where did everyone go??? geez its quiet in here. hope everyone is ok??? james from chicago.

Comment

I think we're getting back to our busy lives. I'm still waiting for my picture with Paul to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            I think we're getting back to our busy lives. I'm still waiting for my picture with Paul to arrive.
                            hi there:

me too, i'm still waiting for my rachel, joe and joe and paul photo to arrive. wish they would put the gold tickets on sale allready. try not to be too busy, have fun, lol. james from chicago.

Comment

hi gang:

hope all is well with everyone???? anyone gonna watch stargate universe this friday??? cant wait, i'm looking forward to it. hopefully creation will be able to get robert caryle to come to a convention and some of the newer cast too. take care be safe, james from chicago.

Comment

No ATLANTIS cast Pix here either.

I e-mailed CREATION the VERY DAY they posted them.

They said 3 to 4 weeks.

THIS IS WEEK 4 !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X