Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
    Yes be kind Jim; Jules mind is usually somewhere else during a con; now after a con that is totally diff story!!! I can vouch for her
    the first time was even worse I didn't even talk to you .. well barely * giggle *
    oh my seat is G24 .. wherever that is

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
      no didn't get it yet .... didn't I say hi last time ? sorry about that my mind is somewhere else most of the time during a con * giggles runs *
      hi jules:

maybe u did say hi, my mind was elsewhere too sorry. werent u the one with the red hair, hehehe giggles. i was in row e and u were in row f??? last year?? well we'll hang out more this year maybe??? james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
        hi jules:

maybe u did say hi, my mind was elsewhere too sorry. werent u the one with the red hair, hehehe giggles. i was in row e and u were in row f??? last year?? well we'll hang out more this year maybe??? james from chicago.
        something you can always reconise m efrom look for the red hair and you have jules

Comment

does anyone have the map of the room with the seats ?

Comment

the first time was even worse I didn't even talk to you .. well barely * giggle *
            oh my seat is G24 .. wherever that is
            your 5 rows in back of me!!! I think I am b24!!! So we are on the same side
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Just got my assignment.....G4

Comment

uh hi sue, B24 is my seat hehe lol. we both cant sit there, lol. just ordered the new atlantis novel, nightfall has shipped, cant wait to get it. james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                  uh hi sue, B24 is my seat hehe lol. we both cant sit there, lol. just ordered the new atlantis novel, nightfall has shipped, cant wait to get it. james from chicago.
                  Sorry b23 must be my seat then lol; so confused ITS MONDAY LOL!!!
                  Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    Just got my assignment.....G4
                    If I am wise with my money, I will soon have my seat... Could really care less where it is as I got a good seat last year and an awesome seat at VanCon... I only want Gold as my roomies want to hang out at the Gold activities...

Comment

Just found out we got seats at G28 and G29.

Now makes note to reserve room.
                      sigpic
                      Vancouver 2010
                      Chicago 2010
                      Chicago 2011
                      Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                        Just found out we got seats at G28 and G29.

Now makes note to reserve room.
                        Thanks for the reminder. I may arrive several days early because I want to take a jaunt down to Peoria and check out my old stompin' grounds.

Comment

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                            Thanks for the reminder. I may arrive several days early because I want to take a jaunt down to Peoria and check out my old stompin' grounds.
                            Ah, good old Peoria. I went to school in Normal, at ISU. Haven't been there in years.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol!
                              See still good for a laugh aren't I??? Already starting and it ain't august yet; have you in stitches by time august arrives!
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

See still good for a laugh aren't I??? Already starting and it ain't august yet; have you in stitches by time august arrives!
                                hahaha! oh I can hear the laughter and crying again!

Comment

Working...
                                X