Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
    hahaha! oh I can hear the laughter and crying again!
    We are starting and we aren't there yet! We just need some funny vids to start us off and then there won't be any stopping the non stop laughter!

So has anyone located CindyZ???
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

* giggles madly * exactly! I am however ... gonna try and get into the contest again ( the video contest )

Comment

* giggles madly * exactly! I am however ... gonna try and get into the contest again ( the video contest )
        Thats great that you are entering the video contest for you are very good at video makeing!! Good luck to you my friend
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to DRAGON*CON as well so I am going to have to wait until the end of May to see if I can afford both and can get the time off work.

I can't afford a Gold Ticket anyways. Does anyone have any info on the other ticket catergories?

Anyone need a roommate?

I was trying so hard to be good, at least financially, this year.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
            I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to DRAGON*CON as well so I am going to have to wait until the end of May to see if I can afford both and can get the time off work.

I can't afford a Gold Ticket anyways. Does anyone have any info on the other ticket catergories?

Anyone need a roommate?

would be awsome! I know that there is a preferd pass.. but they will show up later on on the site

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post

Anyone need a roommate?

Scarym1,

Check out the Creation link for the ticket and other options! They continually update so just keep checking back. There's a preferred pass and then general seating. You can buy tickets for other activities depending on your budget.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Your videos are always so great. I hope it wins something!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Your videos are always so great. I hope it wins something!
                  thnx

Comment

I thought Joe Flanigan was going to Chicago.....he's not listed under GW's convention lists. Did he back out?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      I thought Joe Flanigan was going to Chicago.....he's not listed under GW's convention lists. Did he back out?
                      Always check the Creation site. The GW list hasn't been updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        GUESTS

AMANDA TAPPING

STARGATE: ATLANTIS & SG-1’s Lt. Col. Samantha Carter; SANCTUARY’s Dr. Helen Magnus. We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Amanda back to our events after a long absence!
                        JOE FLANIGAN

STARGATE: ATLANTIS’ Lt. Colonel John Sheppard/Major John Sheppard

MICHAEL SHANKS
                        Dr. Daniel Jackson
                        PAUL MCGILLION

STARGATE ATLANTIS’ Dr. Carson Beckett; also featured in the upcoming STAR TREK film
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Just quickly replying, and I'm sure that someone has pointed this out, but did anyone else notice that they spelled Amanda Taping... the completely wrong way... there are two "P's"....
                          Again, I'm sure taht someone has already posted that which means that I'll be amending this in a few minutes after I catch up....

And J!!!! Yes, Yes you must buy ticket right now.... Mwhaa, *iz actually watching Shanks on Burn Notice at this very minute*
                          sigpic
                          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            Hey everyone,

Long time since I've been around but I'm still here! lol
                            Wouldn't miss Chicago for the world. Seeing Squiggly meet Amanda will be worth it...

Speaking of Squiggly...

EG!!!!!!

*geeky wave followed by a pouncing hug*

And hey.... Well was trying to come up with some smart sounding remark to the seeing my reaction but nothing comes to mind, except yep it'll more than likely be worth it....
                            It will probably be one of the very few time in life that you'll find me speechless....

Awww.... seriously all the chatter is making me so much more excited... too many happy thoughts...
                            sigpic
                            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                              Just quickly replying, and I'm sure that someone has pointed this out, but did anyone else notice that they spelled Amanda Taping... the completely wrong way... there are two "P's"....
                              Again, I'm sure taht someone has already posted that which means that I'll be amending this in a few minutes after I catch up....

And J!!!! Yes, Yes you must buy ticket right now.... Mwhaa, *iz actually watching Shanks on Burn Notice at this very minute*
                              but D I've all ready done that the minute he signed up

Comment

It looks like we may be able to go to the convention, and I was curious if they do autograph signings on Friday?? Anyone know from previous years? Or are the autograph signings typically on Saturday and Sunday? Thanks (Note: I'll likely call them a little closer to the date to be sure but I was just curious about past events)
                                sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                                X