No announcement yet.

Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay ...okay ... * sighs * you have won ... I will come too * giggles * to see all of great friends

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      Agreed, he is just such a cutie on stage... he's got some very funny stories, and *sigh* just has such a lovely butt--Personality... I mean personality....

Seriously though, he is just a doll...
      Yes, he has a lovely...personality... *cough* LOL

He really does have the best stories. But then again, theater stories are always some of the best.

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
      okay ...okay ... * sighs * you have won ... I will come too * giggles * to see all of great friends
      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \ O / \ O / \ O / \ O / \ O /

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
        Agreed, he is just such a cutie on stage... he's got some very funny stories, and *sigh* just has such a lovely butt--Personality... I mean personality....

Seriously though, he is just a doll...

*giggles* I have heard that before about his.......personality.

Yay!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Woo hoo!!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I have booked my room. Tickets are next, as soon as I get my pay.

The con hotel didn't ask for my e-mail address and the person at the end of the line hung up before I could ask for an e-mail confirmation. Is it normal of this hotel? I've never been to a hotel where they didn't send you one, even if you booked by phone.

Made by lilferret
            http://shadadukal.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shadadukal View Post

The con hotel didn't ask for my e-mail address and the person at the end of the line hung up before I could ask for an e-mail confirmation. Is it normal of this hotel? I've never been to a hotel where they didn't send you one, even if you booked by phone.
              Everyone's experience might be different. Last year when I booked a room there, they didn't send out any type of confirmation. I didn't get an e-mail or a confirmation number. I did call back periodically to make sure I still had a room reserved at the low rates and they always acknowledged that I did.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

hi Shadadukal:

how r u?? james from chicago, cool that u booked your room. what ticket package are u thinking about getting??? gold or perferred?? gold is better, if u can afford it, be safe, james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by james watson View Post
                  hi Shadadukal:

how r u?? james from chicago, cool that u booked your room. what ticket package are u thinking about getting??? gold or perferred?? gold is better, if u can afford it, be safe, james from chicago.
                  Gold. I went Gold at the Farscape con two years ago and I didn't regret it. I'll be doing the same for this one.

Made by lilferret

Comment

Call them back and ask for one... Call the number listed on their website. They tried the same thing with me, but as I have two roommates, I needed the confirmation to send to them. I have it now, but I know the hotel directly refused to give it to me. Call the branch number located on their website!

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                      Call them back and ask for one... Call the number listed on their website. They tried the same thing with me, but as I have two roommates, I needed the confirmation to send to them. I have it now, but I know the hotel directly refused to give it to me. Call the branch number located on their website!
                      Do you mean the number listed to check on already-made reservations? Coz I called the number of the hotel itself to make the reservation in the first place. I don't want to make a whole bunch of calls seeing as I'm calling from Europe.

Made by lilferret

Comment

I did get an email confirmation this year. Last year I did not. Just call back and ask them for one. The lady I had was so nice and very helpful. I had a much better experience this year than I did last year with my booking.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Do you mean the number listed to check on already-made reservations? Coz I called the number of the hotel itself to make the reservation in the first place. I don't want to make a whole bunch of calls seeing as I'm calling from Europe.
                          Ok, if you look on the website, go to view an existing reservation. It should tell you (in red) that you can only view reservations made online, but it will give you a number to call... Call that number. It is not the Chicago hotel direct number, it is the Wyndham chain number... give them your confirmation number... (Don't try to use the automated system, all it will do is drive you NUTS!! Go through it until you get to a real person), they will ask a few questions, to make sure you are who you say you are and then ask them to send you a detailed confirmation via email. I believe they have to provide you one if you request it. They will ask for your email, SPELL IT OUT!! I went through heck trying to get mine, as the women who took down my reservation misspelled my name (both first and last) and that is my email address... so they couldn't find my reservation and couldn't send me nothing until they changed it!

I hope that helps!!

From what I was told, if you call the hotel directly, they can not send a detailed email confirmation, only Wyndham online can...

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                            Ok, if you look on the website, go to view an existing reservation. It should tell you (in red) that you can only view reservations made online, but it will give you a number to call... Call that number. It is not the Chicago hotel direct number, it is the Wyndham chain number... give them your confirmation number... (Don't try to use the automated system, all it will do is drive you NUTS!! Go through it until you get to a real person), they will ask a few questions, to make sure you are who you say you are and then ask them to send you a detailed confirmation via email. I believe they have to provide you one if you request it. They will ask for your email, SPELL IT OUT!! I went through heck trying to get mine, as the women who took down my reservation misspelled my name (both first and last) and that is my email address... so they couldn't find my reservation and couldn't send me nothing until they changed it!

I hope that helps!!

From what I was told, if you call the hotel directly, they can not send a detailed email confirmation, only Wyndham online can...
                            I called the hotel directly using the number on the Creation website and I still got an email confirmation.

Maybe they transfered me to the national number?!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              I called the hotel directly using the number on the Creation website and I still got an email confirmation.

Maybe they transfered me to the national number?!
                              If the hotel itself doesn't have a reservationist, then they will direct the call to the toll free number.

Comment

Gold. I went Gold at the Farscape con two years ago and I didn't regret it. I'll be doing the same for this one.
                                fellow european! where you flying from ?

Comment

Working...
                                X