Chicago Creation 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    What's the typical schedule like--how early on Friday do things typically start and how late on Sunday do they go. I'm trying to figure out travel plans...
    Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
    Friday things tend to open up around noon. Though I think the registration/check-in can start as early as 9:00. Sunday, things tend to go til 5 or 6. If you're flying in, book a late flight back to make sure you don't miss anything by needing to leave early or even a Monday morning flight if you can do that. Lots of people tend to go out for one last dinner Sunday night after everything's over, too.
    If it helps, I am driving in from Ohio and it is about a 4 hour drive from where I live. We will be coming in Thursday night around 10 and we will leave Monday morning. It was so nice this past year to have Sunday night to look over pictures and just relax before having to head home. Last year registration was around noon on Friday, that is why we decided to come in Thursday night.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Just called and booked my rooms. I don't know how many they have left, but I was upgraded to a deluxe room for both rooms for the same discount price of $106. So if anyone hasn't called yet, call today and book and see if you can get one of those.
      Ok... I have to ask - what makes a room "deluxe"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
        ah well done! you are the first who writes it correctly ! or did you cheat ?
        Lol, ran out a long time ago.... Totally did not cheat was just thinking of how wonderful they are.... Total YUMMO....
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
          Ok... I have to ask - what makes a room "deluxe"?
          I asked the same question and she said the rooms were bigger. I'll believe it when I see it. I am just happy I got it for the same price.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I noticed that the rooms don't have wireless capability.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              Yes they do. At least they did. I have used my wireless connection for the past two years there. You have to pay for it of course.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Yes they do. At least they did. I have used my wireless connection for the past two years there. You have to pay for it of course.
                They say $9.95 for high speed internet daily access. I looked all over the hotel site for free wireless.

Comment

They say $9.95 for high speed internet daily access. I looked all over the hotel site for free wireless.
                  Not sure why they don't say wireless.. Unless something drastic has changed since August, it is $9.95 for the high speed internet access and it is wireless. Some rooms have wire connections as well, but I didn't need that since I had the wireless.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Not sure why they don't say wireless.. Unless something drastic has changed since August, don't worry, it is $9.95 for the high speed internet access and it is wireless.
                    OR...

You can go to Wyndham.com and join the Wyndham By Request. It's FREE. And as long as you booked your room with the hotel directly (i.e. not with hotels.com or other such sites), you get FREE IN ROOM WIRELESS!!

Comment

OR...

You can go to Wyndham.com and join the Wyndham By Request. It's FREE. And as long as you booked your room with the hotel directly (i.e. not with hotels.com or other such sites), you get FREE IN ROOM WIRELESS!!
                      I am going to go do that right now. I did book my room directly through Wyndham. Thanks for the tip!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

OR...

Thanks!

Comment

OR...

I was just going to say that...

Free to register, all you get is an email newsletter but you can turn that off again. So no reason to pay for the service.
                          sigpic

Comment

STARGATE CHICAGO: MAJOR GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT!

Great news for our fellow Stargate fans as today we are happy to announce that one of our favorites, JOE FLANIGAN, the star of STARGATE ATLANTIS, will be part of the fun of Creation Entertainment's upcoming

Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS CONVENTION coming to Chicago on AUGUST 21-23, 2009!

Joe joins already announced AMANDA TAPPING and PAUL McGILLION (with lots more to come!)
                            NOW is the time to grab your top of the line GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES which set you up "deluxe-style" for the entire weekend. Check out the details at

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

and keep watching for more announcements!
                            Your friends at Creation Entertainment
                            CHICAGO, IL AIRPORT AREA
                            Fri., Sat. & Sun. August 21-23, 2009
                            Wyndham O'Hare
                            6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
                            Rosemont, IL 60018
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!.....*iz happy*.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hi everyone! I just got the Creation email and I'm thinking about coming out to this Con. I'm out on the East Coast. Joe is the last actor from the main Atlantis team I need a picture with.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Working...
                                X