X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    didn't check it ... oh well.
    I don't think I made any comment that said *check out the Bill O'Reilly reference* PA. In fact I just made it known TO the guys that I thought it was great fun that it was there and I caught it.

I would think if you are not a Bill O'Reilly fan you would be happy to have missed it and since I do know that is the case for you I am not real sure why you thought I would have been making any comment that would direct anyone who didn't care for that commentator to even worry about it
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      I don't think I made any comment that said *check out the Bill O'Reilly reference* PA. In fact I just made it known TO the guys that I thought it was great fun that it was there and I caught it.

I would think if you are not a Bill O'Reilly fan you would be happy to have missed it and since I do know that is the case for you I am not real sure why you thought I would have been making any comment that would direct anyone who didn't care for that commentator to even worry about it
      i meant to say "didn't catch it" i didn't realize i spelled it wrong sorry.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i meant to say "didn't catch it" i didn't realize i spelled it wrong sorry.
        well that makes more sense
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          well that makes more sense
          i type to fast lately. don't bother to look at what i've written,
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Season 2 is kind of "meh" for me, but if I had to pick one, it would be The Hive.

Cool space battle, the last appearance of Lt. Ford and a hot Wraith worshipper. What's not to like?

Comment

I enjoy the podcast but, I think your biest somtimes, I think you need somone with different opinions, or it will be broring.

Comment

Originally posted by ukray View Post
                I enjoy the podcast but, I think your biest somtimes, I think you need somone with different opinions, or it will be broring.
                I, on the other hand, think you're objective enough and far from boring!!
                sigpic

Comment

I think we are biased (the show is about Darren and David's opinions, after all), occasionally boring, and often bring in guests for different voices and points of view. Like two weeks ago. And two weeks from now.

As for the bias of the show -- that's why we beg and plead for other opinions, for cryin' out loud! We play nearly every voicemail that we receive, on any topic. We also try to be fair to the "other side" in our own commentary. If your side of an issue isn't being well represented, call in and represent it.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Sorry but you don't really have a conversation with callers, it's more like you've received a message.

Comment

Well, I finally got around to calling in for something. I had to clear my throat at one point early on because I have the remnants of a terrible cold to deal with right now, and I think I wound up sounding a bit more robotic than intended. But ah well, first time for everything.
                      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Episode #78 is now available!

Our look back at the history of Stargate Atlantis continues this week with an episode-by-episode walk through Season Two! This year introduced some important characters and storylines (Michael and the hybrids, Colonel Caldwell, the iratus bug retrovirus), strong episodes that delivered both adventure and thoughtful character stories, but also a few stories that didn’t do it for us.

We’ll talk about everything from “The Siege, Part 3? to “Allies,” the departure of Aiden Ford, the addition of Ronon Dex to the team, and more.

Show Notes: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...is-season-two/
                        Direct Download: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/med...2010-02-17.mp3
                        Feed: http://www.gateworld.net/podcast/itunes_podcast_rss.xml

This Week's Listener Question: What do you think Stargate does better than Battlestar Galactica – and what does Battlestar do better than Stargate?

Leave a voicemail on the hotline or e-mail us a brief voice recording!

CALL US! You can call the hotline and leave us a voicemail any time, day or night. Give us your thoughts on this week's episode, speculate on what's going on or what's to come in the show, or talk about anything Stargate-related that is on your mind.

Dial: 951-262-1647 (long distance rates apply)

** Apologies this week to those who called or e-mailed messages about your favorite Season Two episodes. We had a production "oopsie" that resulted in them not being included in the discussion.

Thanks to everyone for listening and contributing to the show!
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well, I suppose I was too late anyway, so I guess that softens that blow a little. Maybe I'll try my luck at the next one.
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Whoo. Did a couple of practice runs. Sending the real thing now.

This is oddly fun.

Comment

Wow, great question for this week!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X