No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 31 July 10-12,2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the new Star Trek Movie. It was awesome. The cast was great with the way the acted like the original cast but made it their own. I am thinking about seeing it again.

I have started to watch Stargate Atlantis from season 1 through 4. I hope to have them all watched before season 5 comes out.

Comment

I replaced my cell phone a while ago. I lost most of my ringers. So I decided to download some new ones from the Sprint(my provider). To my surprise, they had finally gotten the them for Stargate Atlantis. It is broke up into 2 different ringers. They also have some great screen savers. My current one is of. I am glad to have them and will be using them well.

Comment

I saw the Star Trek movie yesterday and loved every minute of it. I must see it again. I am thrilled that they did such a fantastic job and that this amazing franchise is getting a renewed interest. Makes me look forward to Shore Leave all the more.

Comment

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:[/I]

Griffindorgirl
          aboleyn24 (aby)
          Jedi40
          Aurora1101
          bikerchic1977
          DuncTK421
          Jersey13
          sugarshaker
          penjab
          trupi and family
          Nynaeve69
          mysterywriter012 (From SCIFI BB)
          nell
          LOL4JACK
          kimberlyrose
          Sg1Poz
          Kett1701
          Jumper13
          veryangrystargatefan
          MajorSamFan
          Edith
          sg-1fanintn
          Token
          ShimmeringStar
          watcher652

Meet-Up at Panera on Friday, July 10 at 5:00 p.m.

nell
          sugarshaker
          trupi
          SG1Poz
          griffindorgirl
          veryangrystargatefan
          penjab

GW Group Photo Saturday morning in front of Hunt Valley Inn before the SL activities begin - time to be determined

nell
          sugarshaker
          trupi
          SG1Poz
          griffindorgirl (maybe)
          veryangrystargatefan
          penjab
          Aurora1101

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
          Just saw the new Star Trek Movie. It was awesome. The cast was great with the way the acted like the original cast but made it their own. I am thinking about seeing it again.

I have started to watch Stargate Atlantis from season 1 through 4. I hope to have them all watched before season 5 comes out.
          Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
          I saw the Star Trek movie yesterday and loved every minute of it. I must see it again. I am thrilled that they did such a fantastic job and that this amazing franchise is getting a renewed interest. Makes me look forward to Shore Leave all the more.
          I liked the movie too, more than I thought I would actually.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
            aboleyn24 (aby)
            Jedi40
            Aurora1101
            bikerchic1977
            DuncTK421
            Jersey13
            sugarshaker
            penjab
            trupi and family
            Nynaeve69
            nell
            LOL4JACK
            kimberlyrose
            Sg1Poz
            Kett1701
            Jumper13
            veryangrystargatefan
            MajorSamFan
            Edith
            sg-1fanintn
            Token
            ShimmeringStar
            watcher652

nell
            sugarshaker
            trupi
            SG1Poz
            griffindorgirl
            veryangrystargatefan
            penjab
            DuncTK421

GW Group Photo Saturday morning in front of Hunt Valley Inn before the SL activities begin - time to be determined

nell
            sugarshaker
            trupi
            SG1Poz
            griffindorgirl (maybe)
            veryangrystargatefan
            penjab
            Aurora1101
            DuncTK421

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

List of Who's Coming to Shore Leave 31:

Griffindorgirl
              aboleyn24 (aby)
              Jedi40
              Aurora1101
              bikerchic1977
              DuncTK421
              Jersey13
              sugarshaker
              penjab
              trupi and family
              Nynaeve69
              nell
              LOL4JACK
              kimberlyrose
              Sg1Poz
              Kett1701
              Jumper13
              veryangrystargatefan
              MajorSamFan
              Edith
              sg-1fanintn
              Token
              ShimmeringStar
              watcher652

nell
              sugarshaker
              trupi
              SG1Poz
              griffindorgirl
              veryangrystargatefan
              penjab
              DuncTK421
              aboleyn24

nell
              sugarshaker
              trupi
              SG1Poz
              griffindorgirl (maybe)
              veryangrystargatefan
              penjab
              Aurora1101
              DuncTK421
              aboleyn24

Comment

I just picked up the last 2 Star Trek Glasses from Burger King. I had Kirk, Spock, and Uhura but was missing Neoro as of yesterday. I had an accident with my Uhura glass yesterday. It shattered when I knocked it off the table. Luck for me that it was easy to clean up because it broke on the tile floor. So no more running to the various Burger Kings in town to find all of the glasses. I have a complete set and my mom also has a complete set.

Now all I have to do is save money for the con.
                Last edited by griffindorgirl; 15 May 2009, 05:12 PM.

Comment

The list of Gate Worlders is getting long. I look forward to meeting you all during the con. My new suitcase finally came Saturday. It was worth the wait. I had to send it back to the company that makes it because of defects. It sucks because it cost me $30 to send it off. They sent me a new one with a $30 rebate. That rocks. I am cashing it and putting it to the con fund. So that is one thing that I don't have to worry about for the con.

Comment

Does anyone know when they will have the schedule for the con posted on the site?
                    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                      Does anyone know when they will have the schedule for the con posted on the site?
                      Due to travel schedules of actors and other guests we aren't able to post a schedule any earlier than the week of the convention. Even then, it is subject to change if travel schedules change. When you're dealing with working actors you never know what last minute glitch may come up due to their shooting schedule.

Kett

Comment

I got some startling news yesterday. The corporation that I work for is filing for Chapter 11 restructuring. Luck for me, my restaurant is in the top 5 in sales. I just hope that they don't close. I hate looking for new job and I would have to give up most of my shore leave money to bills. I am still going but might not have as much money as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                          I got some startling news yesterday. The corporation that I work for is filing for Chapter 11 restructuring. Luck for me, my restaurant is in the top 5 in sales. I just hope that they don't close. I hate looking for new job and I would have to give up most of my shore leave money to bills. I am still going but might not have as much money as last year.
                          hi:
                          how r u???
                          aww man sorry to hear that, that sucks. well i have no money saved for my convention and i really want the AT/MS combo photo op too, but thats $129.00, hopefully next mont my stimulus package will come. they added rachel luttrell and gary jones, cant wait to meet them. chin up, keep smiling, james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
                            Due to travel schedules of actors and other guests we aren't able to post a schedule any earlier than the week of the convention. Even then, it is subject to change if travel schedules change. When you're dealing with working actors you never know what last minute glitch may come up due to their shooting schedule.

Kett
                            Thanks for the 411 Kett. Fingers crossed that no one backs out.

Comment

I see there is a guest change and were getting Vanessa Angel instead of Jasilka Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                                I see there is a guest change and were getting Vanessa Angel instead of Jasilka Nicole.
                                Yes, the webmaster beat me to it this time.

Last year Fringe was shot in New York. Well, New York ran out of incentive money (used to lure TV/Film companies to shoot in their state) so a decision was made to shoot Season 2 in Vancouver rather than New York and to move the shooting start-date up as well. The dates of Shore Leave are just too close to their start-up (in a new city/new facilities) and we fully understand her reasons.

For those of you that have not yet met Vanessa Angel - you are in for a treat. She is a lovely person and is a wonderful addition to the convention. Just be sure that you don't lie.....she's very good at "detecting" that.

Kett

Comment

Working...
                                X