The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    No it's not Christmas and Martin and Jumblyness make it perfect without that it's just...a sig

You hate Christmas? Now your forever going to be Jumblescrooge to me

I personally love the feeling that's around the holidays of walking out at shops when the snow is falling and drinking hot coco and being all snug in a nice warm fluffy jacket and listening to Christmas carols
    Well I guess 'hate' is putting it a bit strong. I'm more indifferent to it really. And trust me, there's nothing picture-postcard about snow in the UK. A couple of inches and the whole country grinds to a halt And it's rarely anywhere near Christmas, more like April

And don't talk to me about Christmas shopping *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Huh ... what happened to the signature with the quote about dreaming and sanity (or maybe insanity)? I really liked that one. Was I dreaming when I saw it?

You hate Christmas?
      This one?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        This one?

Yes! That's it. I really like that one. Love the quote (fits me perfectly).

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Yes! That's it. I really like that one. Love the quote (fits me perfectly).
          Fits me too

You're welcome to use it if you'd like

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well I guess 'hate' is putting it a bit strong. I'm more indifferent to it really. And trust me, there's nothing picture-postcard about snow in the UK. A couple of inches and the whole country grinds to a halt And it's rarely anywhere near Christmas, more like April

And don't talk to me about Christmas shopping *shudders*
            Here in the US in Pennsylvania we're so used to the snow that it doesn't bother us too much, it's a part of life But we almost never get it in December either

Christmas shopping is the same over here ...but my parents love during the holidays to go to this one place and it's like a mall...but all the stores are outside and you can just walk around and window shop and they have Christmas music playing and it's so peaceful

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hi.

On my days off I couldn't use the Internet, so I was playing with PS. Didn't accomplish much, but it was fun.

Re-made some banners, the last one had been as a PS doc for months, bc I couldn't finish it.

And... uhm... Sims OT
              Spoiler:
              First attempt.

Now when I choose a neighborhood this pic pops up. Cool, huh.

I have a bit more 'ship stuff, but they have to wait til Ship Day.
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't done a sig for a long time. One kind of forgets how to use the space!

sigpic

Comment

Yes you do LJ, you kinda forgot which face you should be using

Comment

Here is your pressie mummy:

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Wooooo! I love it! Thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Wooooo! I love it! Thank you!
                        Your welcome.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Loving all the arties! Niiiiiice and I see Jack *drools*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, my obsession with JM cannot be denied.

sigpic

Comment

yay the semester is over and the vacations time has started!!!!!!

was really hard to catch up this time but i'm loving all the arties!!! amazing GimPS as always!!! i can't wait to PS something today!

*hugs*

oh! Edit: i was playing around yesterday with PS and i found out a great colouring

Last edited by Rachel-Kree; 01 July 2009, 11:11 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Yes, my obsession with JM cannot be denied.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../josig0701.jpg
                                Ha! That's better

Comment

Working...
                                X